Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts (68987 Views)

Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Bashtundex(m): 1:13pm On May 10, 2020
adadike:
Wonderful God! Am moved to tears. This God , how wonderful you are. I was preparing to travel for Xmas from ilorin to Onitsha, being a prayerful person, I decided to keep vigil and pray against accident. While praying and deep in the spirit, I saw dead bodies of corpers lying on the road. After the prayers , I narrated what I saw to my mum . The next day, she saw me to Onitsha park at Oja Oba Ilorin. To my surprise, there were about 10 corpers on the queue travelling to Onitsha as well. I decided to board the same bus with them coz of the revelation I had. My mom panicked but I advised her to go home and keep praying for our safety. The driver was an Igbo man which is unusual. That transport company hates working with Igbo people, yet 90 percent of their customers were igbos.
I led the corpers and the other occupants of the vehicle in a short but powerful prayer . After the prayer , I kept calling on the blood of Jesus to save the day coz of my revelation. On getting to Osi in kwara state, I dozed off only to awaken at screams of 'Jesus Jesus Jesus'. The car summersaulted three times and plung into a ditch . Miraculously all of us survived. What surprised me the most was the Igbo driver took me aside and said, 'nne, tell me the truth, who are you'?
Your faith works for you.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 1:15pm On May 10, 2020
bluefilm:

Things don't work that way, bro.

Everything is done in a process and it is done in such a way such that the name of GOD will be glorified in the end.

Yeah, that's why he allows one person to survive, in an accident which claimed twenty lives. So his name can be glorified. cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Eagleword14(f): 1:18pm On May 10, 2020
Awesome God! The God of limitless possibilities....what can't You do JESUS!!!

The fact that I'm still alive is a very big testiomony. My testimonies are countless of which one of them is how God intervened in the labour room while giving birth to my son and granted me victory.TO HIM BE ALL THE GLORY

ONLY A FOOL SAYS THERE'S NO GOD.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 1:19pm On May 10, 2020
Nooil:

The way you guys think whites don't pray more than blacks make me laugh. The ones that believe in God pray more than anyone if you don't know.

Nah.. The whites don't pray like we do in Africa.
The whites act on something. They don't pray for it to happen.
Blacks don't act... They just hand everything over to God.
That's why they're better than us.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by bluefilm: 1:20pm On May 10, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yeah, that's why he allows one person to survive, in an accident which claimed twenty lives. So his name can be glorified. cheesy

You choose to see it that way.

But you forget that everyone has got their own appointed time and when that time comes, nothing can stop it from happening.

If it so happens that the one person who survived, survived because it is not yet his or her appointed time, who are you to question GOD why it is so?
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 1:22pm On May 10, 2020
D1zion:
covid 19 is a punishment to us from him.not that he can't stop it.but he want us to turn from our ways back to serve him in spirit & in truth.

Yeah, God who's omniscient and could tell that his creatures would sin against him before creating them, decides to murder innocent men, women and children for sinning against him, just to prove to them that he's God.
Even kim jong un is a better ruler.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by HolyTitus(m): 1:23pm On May 10, 2020
Many that I've lost count but I'll try and share a few ones.

Stay tuned.

It was a day that we were to be given our end of term report card; I was in SS 1 then at Aquinas College Akure - only a few or handful nairalanders here that happen to also be an Aquinarian could bear my witness (2009/2010 sets). You always know how always rowdy and busy a day of report card collection is - it's always like a sport exhibition day. So we were playing football around where that Aquinas clock was placed.

We were so engrossed with the game oblivious of what was happening around except those ones that have been defeated out of set but my own set of the game was still playing. Also, there was very very rich old man burial that was supposed to take place in the school that day; lots of trucks were coming in and out to drop one thing or the other at where the function was held. So, there was this very big lorry that was coming to drop alcohol at the place as well. As it was coming in, maybe due to miscalculations or something, I dunno. It drove pass the high power tension that linked the electricity supplied to Aquinas and Hospital road. Suddenly, we heard people screaming run, run, run. People were running helter skelter; even including the ones that we were playing together, I don't why they were running.

Unknown to me, there was a weak electricity pole that was about falling not too far from where I was holding the goal post like a make shift defender. But immediately I noticed the falling electric pole and it directly coming at where I was, it was damn too late. I was so scared that I'd thought it was the end for me - not knowing where to escape through, before my brain could process anything, the power tension cable met where I was.

My only Unmerited Saving Divine Grace and Mercy that day was that there was total power outage in the whole state at that time.

Other miracles, I've missed a whole lots of life taking electricity, bike, motor accident by a fraction.

To Atheists doubting God's existence, I swear with my life - There is God

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Ekugbeh(m): 1:23pm On May 10, 2020
Mine is many bro. Where do I start from, which one will I type.

It's only a fool that will say in his heart " there is no God"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 1:24pm On May 10, 2020
bluefilm:

You choose to see it that way.

But you forget that everyone has got their own appointed time and when that time comes, nothing can stop it from happening.

If it so happens that the one person who survived, survived because it is not yet his or her appointed time, who are you to question GOD why it is so?

Yeah, that's why he's a good loving God.
He's so good that he'll allow children to die in car accidents just to save one person, because that person's appointed time hasn't come. Good God. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by bluefilm: 1:27pm On May 10, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS RENDERS FREEWILL USELESS SINCE WE CAN'T ACT ON OUR OWN.

SO IF MAN MAKES CARS AND CURES THE SICK BY THE WILL OF GOD,
DOES MAN NOT ALSO KILL PEOPLE AND CAUSE CHAOS BY THE WILL OF GOD? OR THE DEVIL IS IN CHARGE OF THESE TYPES OF THINGS. cheesy

No.

It doesn't render freewill null and void.

Because Freewill is like the electricity in your home.

You can use it to power technology in your house for your own entertainment when used properly.

But you can also misuse it and burn the whole house down.

The electricity (freewill) doesn't change but you will always be held accountable to what you choose to do with it!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Your foolishness born out of deep hatred for the truth that there is someone somewhere (I dont care the name you give or call it) that made the universe, that hatred will make you face the reality one day and you will realise that truly there is God.
I only pray that the time wont be late so that you will be the one to preach to your mind and those you have deceived in believing your ideology.

Lol, you're the only one here talking out of hatred and bitterness.
Please what's the truth? Some 2000 year old book written by people who didn't know how the world worked? grin
You haven't died before my brother, you haven't seen hell, neither have you seen the fictional heaven.
I can't have hatred for something that doesn't exist, I can only have hatred for the ignorance of people who believe such fallacy in the first place and are feeding these same fallacies and ideologies down to the children. Thank you.
As ya'll would say, have a blessed day. smiley

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by masterflowx(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2020
Glory be to God over my life.

Yesterday evening, I went to filling station to buy diesel for my generator in Ajah Badore Lagos. As I was coming out of the filling station, I checked both side of the road and their was no car or tricycle coming. So, I decided to enter the main road. Suddenly, a security patrol hilux came from nowhere on high speed trying to force himself to the little space on my left when I was still trying to balance myself because I just came out from the filling station.

Lo and behold, a lady was coming ahead and I have already lost the balance of the car. How I controlled my hand to avoid hitting the lady is something that I will forever thanking God for in my life.

In nutshell, the lady landed inside the gutter and miraculously, I regained the balance of the car.

I thank God because He is a loving and caring father.

Hallelujah!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Raphcom: 1:30pm On May 10, 2020
LegalIcon:
Mine was on August 1, 2015. I was traveling from Ilorin to Oyo town to see the parents of my ex then. I was driving and I had a friend also seated beside me on the front seat beside the driver. I wanted to stylishly convey my serious intention to her parents, so I bought different kinds of fruits and wrapped them like engagement items and kept them inside the boot.

Mind you I was supposed to attend a vigil on the eve of that day (Friday, 31st July), but I chose not too, because I would be traveling the following morning.

So, on getting to Alata area, before Deeper Life Camp (on the Ilorin-Ogbomosho expressway), I was not really overspeeding, but my car suddenly started swerving. By that time, I had lost control of the wheels, so, the car was just swerving on the road while on speed. My friend kept calling me and asking me about what was going on, and suddenly, the car hit one of these road dividers made of concrete and then summersaulted thrice and then faced the direction I was coming from (Ilorin). Now, the last thing I still remember was that when the car hit the road divider. I was GONE! It was as if there was a total blackout.

This was around 12pm. I remember seeing myself in a place where I met an old man. The old man asked me what I was doing there, I didn't utter a word. So, he told me to go back to where I was coming from, that I had not even done the work he gave me. At that time, I started hearing faintly the cry of people, and then after about 3 to 4 hours, I opened my eyes and I saw about four Doctors and Nurses doing suitures on my head and ear. I had memory loss and was just looking at everyone in the Theater. After some time, I asked where I was and I was told Lautech Teaching Hospital in Ogbomoso. I then began to ask them what had happened. They tried to ask me information about my family but I remembered none until after about an hour again.

I then saw my friend who by God's grace didn't sustain any serious injury. He then narrated the story: After my car (Honda bulldog) summersaulted thrice and stopped, the car bonnet flew to the other devide of the expressway. The car became a write off and to bring me out was a task. While my friend was brought out through the side window, the people who rushed to the scene had to use Cutlass and some metals to further break the car into pieces and then brought out my dead body. People were already wailing when a Pastor driving in his church bus offered to carry my body and my friend to the Teaching Hospital. As the man was driving, he was crying and praying that God should prove himself. That was on Saturday.

On Monday, my elder sister was returning from Lagos and when she got to the spot where the accident occurred, the driver of the commercial bus she boarded was showing the passengers that that was where a serious accident occurred on Saturday and a young guy died. Then, my sister told the guy that the guy came back to life, but the guy disbelieved. When it became an argument, my elder sister called me and I spoke to her while in the commercial bus. Could you believe that nothing happened to the fruits in the booth, including the wine I bought? Funningly too, myself and the girl didn't eventually marry.

WHAT CAN GOD NOT Do? Pls, share your own experience of God's Miracles and wonderful Acts. PLEASE, Let this testimony make the from page (to the glory of God) abeg!
Glory be to the Father, King of creation.
There is reason(s) for everything, only God knows. Is beyond man's knowlege

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 1:32pm On May 10, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Are you a man or a woman?
If you're a woman then i'm ashamed of you.
Heaven and hell are spiritual,as a canal being,you won't understand this until u give ur life to Christ

So because she's a woman, she must believe in hell and heaven?
undecided
Damn... You must think we're still in 1960...
Women who are free from religious bondage tend to be very intelligent and smart. You should be ashamed of yourself rather, for nurturing such mentality in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Dr7Manhattan: 1:33pm On May 10, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
OP at the end asked, WHAT CAN GOD NOT Do?

Answer: heal an amputee. Funny enough Salamanders and starfishs grow back lost limbs without screaming the name of a dead son of a Jewish carpenter but humans can't grow back theirs no matter the level of prayer being offered to an omnipotent god who said you'd get anything you ask for in his name if you have faith even if it's as small as a mustard seed. Looks like no amputee has faith lol

The Bleep is wrong with you?
You can be an atheist and don't rubbish other people's beliefs
This your post was completely unnecessary
If it doesn't concern you, mind your business.
No need to be an extremist, it's totally uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by dinomcjohn: 1:33pm On May 10, 2020
LegalIcon:
Mine was on August 1, 2015. I was traveling from Ilorin to Oyo town to see the parents of my ex then. I was driving and I had a friend also seated beside me on the front seat beside the driver. I wanted to stylishly convey my serious intention to her parents, so I bought different kinds of fruits and wrapped them like engagement items and kept them inside the boot.

Mind you I was supposed to attend a vigil on the eve of that day (Friday, 31st July), but I chose not too, because I would be traveling the following morning.

So, on getting to Alata area, before Deeper Life Camp (on the Ilorin-Ogbomosho expressway), I was not really overspeeding, but my car suddenly started swerving. By that time, I had lost control of the wheels, so, the car was just swerving on the road while on speed. My friend kept calling me and asking me about what was going on, and suddenly, the car hit one of these road dividers made of concrete and then summersaulted thrice and then faced the direction I was coming from (Ilorin). Now, the last thing I still remember was that when the car hit the road divider. I was GONE! It was as if there was a total blackout.

This was around 12pm. I remember seeing myself in a place where I met an old man. The old man asked me what I was doing there, I didn't utter a word. So, he told me to go back to where I was coming from, that I had not even done the work he gave me. At that time, I started hearing faintly the cry of people, and then after about 3 to 4 hours, I opened my eyes and I saw about four Doctors and Nurses doing suitures on my head and ear. I had memory loss and was just looking at everyone in the Theater. After some time, I asked where I was and I was told Lautech Teaching Hospital in Ogbomoso. I then began to ask them what had happened. They tried to ask me information about my family but I remembered none until after about an hour again.

I then saw my friend who by God's grace didn't sustain any serious injury. He then narrated the story: After my car (Honda bulldog) summersaulted thrice and stopped, the car bonnet flew to the other devide of the expressway. The car became a write off and to bring me out was a task. While my friend was brought out through the side window, the people who rushed to the scene had to use Cutlass and some metals to further break the car into pieces and then brought out my dead body. People were already wailing when a Pastor driving in his church bus offered to carry my body and my friend to the Teaching Hospital. As the man was driving, he was crying and praying that God should prove himself. That was on Saturday.

On Monday, my elder sister was returning from Lagos and when she got to the spot where the accident occurred, the driver of the commercial bus she boarded was showing the passengers that that was where a serious accident occurred on Saturday and a young guy died. Then, my sister told the guy that the guy came back to life, but the guy disbelieved. When it became an argument, my elder sister called me and I spoke to her while in the commercial bus. Could you believe that nothing happened to the fruits in the booth, including the wine I bought? Funningly too, myself and the girl didn't eventually marry.

WHAT CAN GOD NOT Do? Pls, share your own experience of God's Miracles and wonderful Acts. PLEASE, Let this testimony make the from page (to the glory of God) abeg!

God is truly awesome. Op, this is an amazing testimony. A great lesson and bold reminder of God's goodness. God is ever faithful
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 10, 2020
kingxsamz:

Nah.. The whites don't pray like we do in Africa.
The whites act on something. They don't pray for it to happen.
Blacks don't act... They just hand everything over to God.
That's why they're better than us.

Try and hang out in white communities online so you can get an insight into their life. Do blacks even pray? Aside from going to church for two hours, which other prayers do they engage in?
How many of them go out for evangelism? Tell them to fast for three days, it's as if you've told them to go and die.

The whites do everything with passion. If they are Christians, they are passionate Christians. If they are state builders, they are passionate state builders. If they are scientists, they are passionate scientists. If they are atheists, they are passionate about it too. Not all these black pretenders I see on nairaland. The whites are very detailed and will go the extra mile. It's not about who prays the most.

You guys should leave religion and find out the root cause of your problems, which has been pointed out times without number as laziness and mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by bluefilm: 1:35pm On May 10, 2020
kingxsamz:
Yeah, that's why he's a good loving God.
He's so good that he'll allow children to die in car accidents just to save one person, because that person's appointed time hasn't come. Good God. smiley

I'm sorry you see it that way, but it is what it is.

When your father and mother were making you, do you know the number of other sperms that had to DIE, so that a complete Afo Anu di ka gi Mr. Kingxsamz will live?

And yet you're not complaining about that now.

Why? cheesy wink
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by hightempo(m): 1:35pm On May 10, 2020
Onebyonedead:
Make he act for covid19

All this super story and nkan be

If na by all this stories

Me for don right bigger book than the bible

We all have stories it all depends on how we look at it

At the end of the day life is a game
life is full of mystery, your opinion and view notwithstanding. To see and witness miracle requires you understand that life exist not only on physical realm but also spiritual, that you don't believe in it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by orisa37: 1:35pm On May 10, 2020
THAT I AM ALIVE.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 1:36pm On May 10, 2020
southpole:
Heaven is imaginary to those who have never gone there so also hell. But one thing is sure every human must live in one of the 2 one day. The wise will seek God and find him before they are dead.

You're contradicting yourself oga..
Have you gone there? Have you died before?
Is there anyone you know that died and was buried, only to come back to life to tell you about this imaginary place? undecided
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 1:37pm On May 10, 2020
Mystery9:

Keep on mocking yourself.
I pity you. If you dare die as an unbeliever in Christ or in sin, you will wish in the after life you were never given birth too.

Lol, the same way you have died and come back to life to know about the afterlife.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Godfullsam(m): 1:38pm On May 10, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yeah only a fool thinks that in his heart.
The wise ones say it out loud.

Atheists and sadists everywhere...
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by stevio(m): 1:40pm On May 10, 2020
You're just fulfilling Psalm 14:1,you were mentioned there grin
hopefulLandlord:
OP at the end asked, WHAT CAN GOD NOT Do?

Answer: heal an amputee. Funny enough Salamanders and starfishs grow back lost limbs without screaming the name of a dead son of a Jewish carpenter but humans can't grow back theirs no matter the level of prayer being offered to an omnipotent god who said you'd get anything you ask for in his name if you have faith even if it's as small as a mustard seed. Looks like no amputee has faith lol

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by xnsandrxns: 1:41pm On May 10, 2020
kingxsamz:

My brother, by the time this Coronavirus issue becomes a thing of the past, they'll give God all the glory for saving them, and pastors too will take credit. While the doctors and nurses who did all the work and put their lives on the line, won't get the appreciation they deserve.
That's why they were busy building churches and mosques instead of hospitals and schools

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 1:42pm On May 10, 2020
Godfullsam:

Atheists and sadists everywhere...

You should know better now. undecided
If you're bright or intelligent, you should know that just because people hold different opinion from yours doesn't mean they're sadists or their lives are in a sorry state.
I don't know why small minds like you don't make logical statements or comments.
You only hurl insults at people for thinking differently. It's pathetic, really.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by ezesun(m): 1:43pm On May 10, 2020
kaziblake:
I am alive today online by his grace..I have been involve in so many accidents,like bikes,car and even falling from stair case but his mercy still kept me till today..
I will never forget 23rd of December 2014 my Birthday,I was lying down on the parlour cushion chair when a friend came in and said she wanted to Pick a movie and I permitted her to take anyone she like’s and I slept off.
Suddenly,I saw myself outside and wanted to lock the door after me until I look back and saw my friend still selecting movies,so I called her name and told her to come outside that I wanted to lock my door but she didn’t respond,I called her out three times with no response until I look back and saw myself lying on the chair,I quickly went back to my body and stood up..I asked her what happened and she said nothing that I have been sleeping since..Injust burst into tears and went to church..
That day was a near death experience.
2017 23rd is December,the wire in my room caught for but Jesus saved me again
My Birthday last year I was drugged my people I call friends but my father up in heaven used the bartender to save me again..
Jesus,Jesus,Jesus,What exactly do you want me to do for you?Because I keep wondering why he always save me all the time.
Sometimes I will stop breathing and after fighting for some minutes,He will restored me again..
Surely one day I will work for him.

The truth is that we don't just choose a day to work for God, It was written of Jesus that before He began His earthly ministry a voice came from heaven and said 'this is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased, hear ye Him'. We live our lives for God, for in our God we move and have our being.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by stevio(m): 1:44pm On May 10, 2020
You were mentioned in Psalm 14:1,am not surprised shocked
CAPSLOCKED:
I AM NOT RELIGIOUS, BUT JUST LIKE PEOPLE FROM HUNDREDS OF OTHER RELIGIONS WORLDWIDE, I EXPERIENCE THESE FAVOURS AND MIRACLES.
BUT WHEN WE'RE UNLUCKY, WE DIE. THERE'S NOTHING LIKE GOD'S GRACE PROTECTING YOU FOLKS. WE'RE JUST LUCKY TO BE ALIVE.

THE MAIN THING IS THAT BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO BOTH BELIEVERS AND UNBELIEVERS. WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO SAY IS IRRELEVANT.
YOU THANK HIM FOR SPARING YOUR LIFE TODAY ONLY FOR YOU TO LOSE IT TOMORROW.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 1:45pm On May 10, 2020
bluefilm:

I'm sorry you see it that way, but it is what it is.

When your father and mother were making you, do you know the number of other sperms that had to DIE, so that a complete Afo Anu di ka gi Mr. Kingxsamz will live?

And yet you're not complaining about that now.

Why? cheesy wink

Well, when you're ready to engage in a constructive conversation or argument let me know.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by AfonjaConehead: 1:46pm On May 10, 2020
TheFacelessMan I remember running through a hail of bullets and escaping an explosion back in Congo..... shocked

Whether it was Jesus or my ancestors that saved me, I can't say for sure cool

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by ernieboy(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
greatresearcher1
what if he permitted it in the. first place as a punishment for the evil in the world.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Excuses: 1:47pm On May 10, 2020
Before telling you guys my storey and how God miraculously saved me, i want to warn here that, it's important to note this: always tell God your wishes,wants, and desires. Never you say this or that can never happen to me, or am above these and the likes..

The year 2007,i was walking along banks road in Benue State capital city Makurdi with a friend catching the evening Sun,feeling ourselves. In front of us was a young lady approaching with cuts and injuries sustained all over her body. I quickly drew my friend's attention to the said lady.

We passed her by, next words out of my mouth were, it's been long i sustained a cut, and i don't like having wounds with flies all over me..nairalanders! it was there that my rebirth was to be born.i crossed the road with my friend successfully,we were at the parking lane when an okada man dodged a woman on the road only to knock me heavily on speed to the ground.

Everything happened so fast..infact i forgot existence..after a while i started recovering. the first statements i heard were, hold his head up cos blood was emanating out of my mouth, eyes and nose. i finally regained my consciousness only to discover myself at madonna private hospital, beside me was my friend and the okada whom the police held responsible for the accident and was made to foot the bills.

The doctors said i my head was hit pretty hard and would want to observe me for at least two hours. i was treated and the cuts were dressed. a movie was played for me to watch and interpret later i was also asked to interpret the wall clock time. after everything was duely observed and recommendations made i was set to discharge..

Lessons learnt:
1. i was always too proud of myself.. but i learnt that, pride goes with a fall.
2. No man is nothing.
3. Most deaths,especially accident,u don't even know you are dead, it's a blink of eye and the doer lives the motal body.
4. That which you hate or dislike, tell God to fix it. Otherwise you must surely taste it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reveals Rapture Date - 3, 6 Or 10 Years Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.