Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts (69004 Views)

Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 10, 2020
winj:

Good, I don't interact with stupid and ignorant people either! grin grin grin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_in_China

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(sociology)

Calling you stupid is actually a compliment because you're the lowest of the low.

Quote me when you understand the difference between objective and subjective research methodology.

Use this link to educate yourself a little.
https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/religion-china
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Enwhen(m): 12:41pm On May 10, 2020
MosesAlex:

No mind the guy. Many great scientists believed and do believe in God. Examples include the proponder of the big bang theory. Also Blaise Paschal . Just do a Google search and you see

Yea so many , but so unfortunate that most atheist have no knowledge about such, they only belief on failed scientists...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 12:44pm On May 10, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
It surprises me how some people (foolish,though) still believe there is nothing like God, a supreme being, an all glorious and ever lasting with unlimited powers.
If a house have a designer, a car have a designer, a beautiful cloth etc, all are designed by someone, then our universe and everything in it did not just come by accident....there is a super human with unlimited powers and intelligence that made it.

God is God.....

He is everlasting.

Same way your God has a designer, won't you agree?
It'd be foolish to think God just came out of nowhere by accident, don't you think? cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 12:47pm On May 10, 2020
sammychimex:

Life isn't a game. If it were, you wouldn't be here because you ain't that smart. There's a bigger force that has kept you, the least you can do is to show appreciation

Show appreciation to who or what? undecided
Let that bigger force save all starving, dying and sick children in Africa first before it can be appreciated.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 12:48pm On May 10, 2020
Godfullsam:
Only a fool thinks there is no God.

Sleeping and waking up every day is a big miracle we often ignore.

God be praised for ever and ever.

Yeah only a fool thinks that in his heart.
The wise ones say it out loud.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by winj: 12:49pm On May 10, 2020
Nooil:

Calling you stupid is actually a compliment because you're the lowest of the low.
Quote me when you understand the difference between objective and subjective research methodology.
Use this link to educate yourself a little.
https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/religion-china

Knowledge is power and if most Africans (even those with university degrees) have a well researched world view they will not be in your position today.
with a well informed population things like religion and voodoo will give way to knowledge, innovation, science and technology, it is the tragedy of the continent!
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 12:49pm On May 10, 2020
obicoself:
Mockers will surely mock. To you mockers of God, that you are alive today is the grace of God to enable you change your life by accepting Jesus. So that I the day of reckoning you wouldn't have an excuse.

He should change the life of all those poor believers looking for miracles in their life first, maybe we'll consider. cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 12:50pm On May 10, 2020
obicoself:

Who told you that amputees were not healed by God. Don't perish with your ignorance.

Show us proof, wise one.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 12:51pm On May 10, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Oga u land yourself in everlasting hell fire if u don't repent

grin Have you been there before?
Besides, if there's anything like hellfire, you and most Nigerians will likely end up there. grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by OriOko88(m): 12:51pm On May 10, 2020
doggedfighter:

I'm a sis btw .
Bluefilm, you should glorify his name after another person has done the work, right? What dumbfuckery !!
Eating where he didn't work ?
Deceit is all I see !
So much for you. Is this how you gonna raise your children to become freethinkers? To even imagine a lady that is expected to teach her children the way of God, and principles of righteously and teachings of the supremacy of the almighty is the one constituting nuisance on a christian page. I pity your unborn children cos you've already spell doom for them

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 12:54pm On May 10, 2020
xnsandrxns:

What an ungrateful human being
Even when you were clearly saved by the hard working medical team, you decided to give the credit to an invisible being
Why did the pastor that drove you to the hospital not drive you to a church?
Or just pray and heal your on the spot

This is exactly how you people are waiting for scientists to get a cure for Covid 19 so you can give credit to your gods and pastors

My brother, by the time this Coronavirus issue becomes a thing of the past, they'll give God all the glory for saving them, and pastors too will take credit. While the doctors and nurses who did all the work and put their lives on the line, won't get the appreciation they deserve.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by doggedfighter(f): 12:54pm On May 10, 2020
OriOko88:

So much for you. Is this how you gonna raise your children to become freethinkers? To even imagine a lady that is expected to teach her children the way of God, and principles of righteously and teachings of the supremacy of the almighty is the one constituting nuisance on a christian page. I pity your unborn children cos you've already spell doom for them

You should pity your deluded self. I raise them to be better humans not slaves like you

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 12:55pm On May 10, 2020
Ekemeze:
Wow. Indeed its the end of the world.

See mockery!
God forgive them oh. for there are ignorant!

Lol, how are they ignorant?
The white man gave you the bible and told you Jesus is white(same with all characters in the bible), and Satan is black.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by zinny377(f): 12:56pm On May 10, 2020
God is good. Personally, i have lost count. All i can say is THANK YOU JESUS.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Olarewaju89: 12:57pm On May 10, 2020
Who say there's no God... Abeg, God oooo
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 12:57pm On May 10, 2020
Kweensavvy:
Thanks for your testimonies, I was inspired, blessed, even.

I observed one thing about most nairalanders; and that's 'following the crowd' wanting to belong, clapped for, gather likes.

Most claim to be atheists just to 'belong'.

Don't be scared to be different.

So because someone else has a different opinion from yours, he or she is claiming to belong? undecided belong to be seen as what? undecided
You're not that bright sister.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 1:00pm On May 10, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
isn't god wonderful? nothing happened to the fruits but humans had to be hospitalised. op even took it a step further by saying he didn't even end up marrying the girl he got all those items for lmao!

grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by CAPSLOCKED: 1:00pm On May 10, 2020
obicoself:

Who told you that amputees were not healed by God. Don't perish with your ignorance.

IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED, AND WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 10, 2020
winj:

Knowledge is power and if most Africans (even those with university degrees) have a well researched world view they will not be in your position today.
with a well informed population things like religion and voodoo will give way to knowledge, innovation, science and technology, it is the tragedy of the continent!

And yes, also quote me when you've finally done something that has a tremendous positive impact on the world. Until then, stay low like the dead dog you are and stop passing blames.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2020
bluefilm:

This is where you are missing it though, bro.

All power belongs to GOD.

The power that made it possible for people to be around to rescue the victims from the shattered vehicle.

The power that made it possible for the pastor to be there at that moment to drive the victim to the hospital.

The power that made the pastor to be able to drive the car.

The power that made the scientists to be able to make a car.

The power that made the doctors to be able to perform surgeries.

The power that will make it possible for scientists to develop the cure for COVID19.

ALL of them belong to GOD.

Naso...
cheesy
Always giving credit to God... Meanwhile thousands are dying everyday.
Who will you give credit to? Devil? Of course... It's the devil that's causing deaths, even though it's God who created it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Catchfirez: 1:03pm On May 10, 2020
Charmingrascal:

I thought Bet9ja only count regular time (90 minutes) of play. If your prediction don't make the regular 90 minutes your ticket is gone.
Now that you are saying 99 minutes I don't understand.

Injury time can go upto 99mins
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by CAPSLOCKED: 1:03pm On May 10, 2020
southpole:
I am just wandering how you will react on the day you die without Jesus the saviour of the world. Many dead people said what you stated but now they know the truth and there is no second chance. I know you wish there is no God but unfortunate for you He exist and your unbelieve can never change that fact.
MERCHANDISER:

Oga u will land yourself in everlasting hell fire if u don't repent.
The trumphet go soon blow

OF COURSE THERE IS GOD, AND JESUS, IN YOUR HEADS.

I PITY YOU WHEN ON THE LAST DAY YOU REALIZE YOU'VE BEEN SERVING THE FALSE GOD INSTEAD OF HAHN, THE TRUE GOD. BY THEN, IT'LL BE TOO LATE.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 1:04pm On May 10, 2020
kollinz1234:
You are free to believe whatever u want to believe in, who told u we care??

He didn't ask you if you cared.
He only expressed his view about God.
Just the same way you did.
Anything wrong about that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by drlaykay(m): 1:05pm On May 10, 2020
adadike:
Wonderful God! Am moved to tears. This God , how wonderful you are. I was preparing to travel for Xmas from ilorin to Onitsha, being a prayerful person, I decided to keep vigil and pray against accident. While praying and deep in the spirit, I saw dead bodies of corpers lying on the road. After the prayers , I narrated what I saw to my mum . The next day, she saw me to Onitsha park at Oja Oba Ilorin. To my surprise, there were about 10 corpers on the queue travelling to Onitsha as well. I decided to board the same bus with them coz of the revelation I had. My mom panicked but I advised her to go home and keep praying for our safety. The driver was an Igbo man which is unusual. That transport company hates working with Igbo people, yet 90 percent of their customers were igbos.
I led the corpers and the other occupants of the vehicle in a short but powerful prayer . After the prayer , I kept calling on the blood of Jesus to save the day coz of my revelation. On getting to Osi in kwara state, I dozed off only to awaken at screams of 'Jesus Jesus Jesus'. The car summersaulted three times and plung into a ditch . Miraculously all of us survived. What surprised me the most was the Igbo driver took me aside and said, 'nne, tell me the truth, who are you'?

I'm moved to tears
God is so Great.
I feel contented.
I don't feel like reading any other comments
This is satisfying.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by winj: 1:06pm On May 10, 2020
Nooil:

And yes, also quote me when you've finally done something that has a tremendous positive impact on the world. Until then, stay low like the dead dog you are and stop passing blames.

You are a monkey, live with that!
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 1:06pm On May 10, 2020
southpole:

I know you wish there is no God but unfortunate for you He exist and your unbelieve can never change that fact.

Please open your dictionary and look for the meaning of fact.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by symbianDON(m): 1:06pm On May 10, 2020
D1zion:
covid 19 is a punishment to us from him.not that he can't stop it.but he want us to turn from our ways back to serve him in spirit & in truth.
on the contrary, covid 19 is a device of the devil.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by CAPSLOCKED: 1:06pm On May 10, 2020
bluefilm:

This is where you are missing it though, bro.

All power belongs to GOD.

The power that made it possible for people to be around to rescue the victims from the shattered vehicle.

The power that made it possible for the pastor to be there at that moment to drive the victim to the hospital.

The power that made the pastor to be able to drive the car.

The power that made the scientists to be able to make a car.

The power that made the doctors to be able to perform surgeries.

The power that will make it possible for scientists to develop the cure for COVID19.

ALL of them belong to GOD.

THIS RENDERS FREEWILL USELESS SINCE WE CAN'T ACT ON OUR OWN.

SO IF MAN MAKES CARS AND CURES THE SICK BY THE WILL OF GOD,
DOES MAN NOT ALSO KILL PEOPLE AND CAUSE CHAOS BY THE WILL OF GOD? OR THE DEVIL IS IN CHARGE OF THESE TYPES OF THINGS. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Sam0(m): 1:07pm On May 10, 2020
Mine happened in d year 2001 or so.After finishing my junior WAEC instead of staying at home doing nothing I went working in bakery and I was to follow the driver which happened to be the brother of the bakery owner to supply bread to our customers very early in the morning around 5AM.As we were on our way we were even playing gospel music.After supplying to the first community,we were heading to Dobi in Gwagwalada area council of Abuja all of a sudden the driver lost control of the car and the car headed into the bush I was in the front all of a sudden I shouted JESUS and the car stopped immediately I mean instantly.Both the driver and I came down from the car unhurt,not even a single wound.The driver came down and he started looking at me.The tyre of the car burst the engine of the car condemned.The driver quickly went to look for a crane to jack out the car.I stood by the road side waiting for him I didn't even know the direction we were coming from either right or left I didn't know I just stood there.People stopped to see what happened and they asked if I was inside the car that got accident I said yes,they just shook their head and go.The question I always ask my self is why didn't the car stopped until I shouted JESUS?

Morale of the testimony is
There is power in the name of Jesus.I give God the praise for me being alive today .

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Mac2016(m): 1:08pm On May 10, 2020
adadike:
Wonderful God! Am moved to tears. This God , how wonderful you are. I was preparing to travel for Xmas from ilorin to Onitsha, being a prayerful person, I decided to keep vigil and pray against accident. While praying and deep in the spirit, I saw dead bodies of corpers lying on the road. After the prayers , I narrated what I saw to my mum . The next day, she saw me to Onitsha park at Oja Oba Ilorin. To my surprise, there were about 10 corpers on the queue travelling to Onitsha as well. I decided to board the same bus with them coz of the revelation I had. My mom panicked but I advised her to go home and keep praying for our safety. The driver was an Igbo man which is unusual. That transport company hates working with Igbo people, yet 90 percent of their customers were igbos.
I led the corpers and the other occupants of the vehicle in a short but powerful prayer . After the prayer , I kept calling on the blood of Jesus to save the day coz of my revelation. On getting to Osi in kwara state, I dozed off only to awaken at screams of 'Jesus Jesus Jesus'. The car summersaulted three times and plung into a ditch . Miraculously all of us survived. What surprised me the most was the Igbo driver took me aside and said, 'nne, tell me the truth, who are you'?
Jesus! Congrats dear for the miracle but I tell you that that driver possibly was on an assignment to take blood for the evil world and was surprised that your prayer and grace of God spare everyone in that bus. Wicked world!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by JudasNaCarrot: 1:10pm On May 10, 2020
kingxsamz:

Same way your God has a designer, won't you agree?
It'd be foolish to think God just came out of nowhere by accident, don't you think? cheesy
Your foolishness born out of deep hatred for the truth that there is someone somewhere (I dont care the name you give or call it) that made the universe, that hatred will make you face the reality one day and you will realise that truly there is God.
I only pray that the time wont be late so that you will be the one to preach to your mind and those you have deceived in believing your ideology.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kingxsamz(m): 1:13pm On May 10, 2020
Seunaj05:
Can you say boldly that you have never personally felt the power of God at any point/any day in your life? If your answer is no then I understood your frustration. However, some of us can NEVER deny the power of God because we have personally encountered it. How do I explain 25 of us attending an interview for an electrical engineering job position, with only me being the science student. After prayers, my pastor told me that I'll get the job. The CEO just came around and told me that he liked my spoken English, rescheduled me for a private interview. And it was only after he gave me the job that he got to know that I am not an engineer. It was too late for him to reverse the appointment. He just liked me. Today I have scaled through the ranks and I am at the top of the organisation. This is just one out of many encounters of what Jesus has done.

I didn't know acquiring a job is now a proof of God. grin
God decided to favor you and give you that job, while millions of graduate are still seeking for one?
Don't you think those other applicants you met there must have prayed to God? Don't you think their pastors too must have told them they'll get the job?
You people love to attribute common things to an invisible being.
I'm sure God was only concerned about getting you that job than saving millions of starving children in Africa. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / What You Must Know About Arch-angels And Their Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.