Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? (46144 Views)

Three Women Gang-raped 23-year-old Man For Three Days After Drugging Him (pic) / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 10, 2020
Jerkules:

Wey you balance dia
Dats my Future Ex o undecided
u too like better tin

1 Like

Re: Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:28pm On May 10, 2020
This no wan make I sleep well this night abi.. ?
Re: Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? by Jerkules: 8:29pm On May 10, 2020
lefulefu:
u too like better tin
Yansh is Life brethren
Re: Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 10, 2020
Jerkules:

Yansh is Life brethren

1 Like

Re: Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? by Chuky7(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2020
All ...Solomon didn't die early right..
Re: Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? by val15: 8:42pm On May 10, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? by TonyBankz(m): 12:48am On May 11, 2020
Am coming ooo...JO Soapy
Re: Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? by Goke101(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2020
I can’t even pick one GOD knows that I get ojukokoro
Re: Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? by Gentle0wavez: 11:03am On May 11, 2020
The third girl. I just have a thing for dark girls
Re: Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? by Finnestgreat: 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.