Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend (45371 Views)

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? / Russian Kid Dancing In Club Can't Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Goalnaldo(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Recently I fell in love for the first time with this 23 year old. It felt great. this was the first time someone is calling me baby and having sleepless nights because of me cry(before you people begin to ask how old I am, I was born in 1992).

About three days ago we were texting on WhatsApp and I asked her how many ex she had had and her reply was "I can't remember". I was shocked 😲 I asked her if there are too many that's why she can't remember and she said "yes".

I'm concerned.for a 23 year old to have dated many men means she has multiple body counts. Will this affect me in the long run? What advice do you people have for me?

PS; I'm not a virgin

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by talented321: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
Some girls use to forget their body count at 16'' if u see how girls Bleep around within a day'' u will just take ur share and leave it for the next man till god send u one wife or u go to the village and marry one. Because my village has wife materials i can manage, so after when i'm done with the city girls i go and pick one from the village.
Now days girls'' many of them has this figure.
From 12 to 20yrs has 1000 to 3000 body counts
While 20 to 30yrs has 3000 to 8000 bodys

220 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
At the age of 23 , she cannot remember how many guys she has slept with?!

Runnn ooooo 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️

295 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
By the way Goalnaldo,
How many girls have you slept with at the age of 31?

Lets be fair......

134 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by PoliteActivist: 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Recently I fell in love for the first time with this 23 year old. It felt great. this was the first time someone is calling me baby and having sleepless nights because of me cry(before you people begin to ask how old I am, I was born in 1992) About three days ago we were texting on WhatsApp and I asked her how many ex she had had and her reply was "I can't remember". I was shocked 😲 I asked her if there are too many that's why she can't remember and she said "yes". I'm concerned.for a 23 year old to have dated many men means she has multiple body counts. Will this affect me in the long run? What advice do you people have for me?

PS; I'm not a virgin

I can bet u she's lying - trying to form experienced player. Probably just managed to finally lose her virginity. Girls are never honest about that kinda stuff.
Those with very high body counts will pretend virgin!
Either that or she's stylishly trying to tell you you're not the one

287 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Shapeaso: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Virgin dey naija?undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Offpoint1: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Whatever advice I give, you'll still end up being one of her ex and that will further lengthy the list.

So, just see this moment as your turn because you'll definitely become her ex.

My first surprise kiss GIVEN to me was at 28, at 23 I was so Holy if trumpet was blown I'd had made heaven twice at ago.

Kids these be doing adult stuffs at 13.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
You both are not a virgin.. so what is bothering you...
Why are guys sef concerned about the number of guys a girl has slept with?? Of what use is that information to you?
Any guy that ask me that rubbish question, end of frndship... Rubbish

69 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Spider20: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
Puss360:
Why are guys sef concerned about the number of guys a girl has slept with?? Of what use is that information to you?
I wonder the kind of guy that will mistakenly need or want you for friendship.
Sometimes you reason typically like a Bush and archaic chap

222 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Treasure17(m): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
"I can't remember" it's gone.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Goalnaldo(m): 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
Treasure17:
"I can't remember" it's gone.
grin cry

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Nonexisting: 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
At 23, an average Nigerian vagina person's pussy is as wide as the road to hellfire. You are a kid who still have a long way to go on matters concerning vaginarians of Nigerian origin. Just calm down and keep fuccking for now until you get experience.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
talented321:
Some girls use to forget their body count at 16'' if u see how girls Bleep around within a day'' u will just take ur share and leave it for the next man till god send u one wife or u go to the village and marry one. Because my village has wife materials i can manage, so after when i'm done with the city girls i go and pick one from the village.
U 're joking right?

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by talented321: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Which one be joking again'' do i look like a joker.
See, some girls sleep with 2 to 8 men everyday'' now cal 2× half of the year''
Dyfynezz12:

U 're joking right?

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
talented321:
Which one be joking again'' do i like a joker.
See, some girls sleep with 2 to 8 men everyday'' now call 2× half of the year''
As in hookup girls,prostitutes abi which ones

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Vinnie2000(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
OP

At ur Age, u go follow a 23 Year old Naija Girl to do Boyfriend and Girlfriend.😒

Even Getting Serious with her. sad

It's like you want to use High BP to Kill yourself.😏

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
Spider20:

I wonder the kind of guy that will mistakenly need or want you for friendship.
Sometimes you reason typically like a Bush and archaic chap
Lol... Typical African men mentality...
Always ready to judge and crucify others(women), when they themselves have a cupboard full of Skeltons...
Why should you ask a woman about her previous sex life? Why?
Are you a virgin?
Is that what you consider before concluding that a person is of good character??
Rubbish..
No wonder most of you end up regretting your marriage at the end of your lives after "Managing" the marriage..
And u call yourself "Modern" as opposed to my "Archaic" life...

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by talented321: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
Everybody'' random girl forming holy'' runs girl'' ashawo no follow that one is uncountable. If i tell u say i don sleep with more than 150 women u go believe'' i use to flow with them before so i know how far. But not all girls.
Dyfynezz12:

As in hookup girls,prostitutes abi which ones

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Nehyooh(m): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
Puss360:
You always have means to support your gendergrin

But I wish you know the implications of girls sleeping with many men before marriage. It's because you're not a man, you would have understand better.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
talented321:
......just take your share and leave it for the next man...
Lol... After taking your share, then time to marry, u go to village and carry one holier than thou woman... Wahala..
So who will marry the ones you left after taking your share??
Coz to you they are not "Wife material" but you are? grin grin grin
Okay o...

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Proserpina: 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2023

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
Nehyooh:
You always have means to support your gendergrin

But I wish you know the implications of girls sleeping with many men before marriage. It's because you're not a man, you would have understand better.
I don't know any "Special implications" that is different from that which men encounter... So please tell me... I'm here to learn...
We keep saying, women must be virgin before marriage, but the men are almost retired olosho customers o... grin grin grin grin

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by talented321: 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
I think say u don sleep'''
Truth about the matter is everybody will not marry, some will end up single mom while some without even person to impregnate them.
If i see the woman that match my qualities i will marry her here in the the city which i know the chances are slim. So the village part will be very easy.
Puss360:

......just take your share and leave it for the next man...
Lol... After taking your share, then time to marry, u go to village and carry one holier than thou woman... Wahala..
So who will marry the ones you left after taking your share??
Coz to you they are not "Wife material" but you are? grin grin grin
Okay o...

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Puss360(f): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
talented321:
I think say u don sleep'''
Truth about the matter is everybody will not marry, some will end up single mom while some without even person to impregnate them.
If i see the woman that match my qualities i will marry her here in the the city which i know the chances are slim. So the village part will be very easy.
Good.. same way some men will end up being a frustrated bachelor.. or end up impregnating the wrong woman, getting married to her and living a frustrated life till death... Lol...

No... I Neva sleep, doing some night work...
Fuel to cost, so I maximise the use of Nepa light

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by kelspinall(m): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
this guy is a comedian
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by talented321: 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
I don't know why'' i am always happy been a man'' the advantages are just too much.
Let me tell u chances of a man don't given birth to a child are very slim compared to women'' you no why? A man can give woman belle even at the age of 60 to 100yrs while women end from 35 to 45 or 50yrs. Any man who want to born will not find it that hard, unless he decide to be useless.
Where as reseach shows that 40% of nigeria girls are now working dead with no womb.
''Ok that is good'' u have been active lately sha''
Puss360:

Good.. same way some men will end up being a frustrated bachelor.. or end up impregnating the wrong woman, getting married to her and living a frustrated life till death... Lol...

No... I Neva sleep, doing some night work...
Fuel to cost, so I maximise the use of Nepa light

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by PrinceJoeWan(m): 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
If she had lied to you and said 6 or 7 or below 8, are we still going to have this conversation?

Goalnaldo:
Recently I fell in love for the first time with this 23 year old. It felt great. this was the first time someone is calling me baby and having sleepless nights because of me cry(before you people begin to ask how old I am, I was born in 1992) About three days ago we were texting on WhatsApp and I asked her how many ex she had had and her reply was "I can't remember". I was shocked 😲 I asked her if there are too many that's why she can't remember and she said "yes". I'm concerned.for a 23 year old to have dated many men means she has multiple body counts. Will this affect me in the long run? What advice do you people have for me?

PS; I'm not a virgin

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Olarewaju89: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
Nollywood will not kill me o, NEPA poles inside evil forest?! Maybe the spirits are charging their phones. cheesy grin cheesy grin

19 Likes

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Adranidoo(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
marry a lady with high body count and watch the count continue in your house ~ tydi grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by NLPoliceWoman: 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
RTR
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
talented321:
Shey na BodyCount-a-thon dem dey do ?!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend by Nehyooh(m): 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
Puss360:

I don't know any "Special implications" that is different from that which men encounter... So please tell me... I'm here to learn...
We keep saying, women must be virgin before marriage, but the men are almost retired olosho customers o... grin grin grin grin
Very well then! I'll educate you and unleash a typical scenario I encountered.

Firstly, we all have to know that men are different from women. NATURE made us to have different orientations, mindset and generally men are wired differently. Now let's link it to relationship among we the contemporary youths. The truth is men find it hard to overlook cheating partner and I think it natural. (For a man to know another man is having access to his girl/woman is hard to bear) Believe me, I still wonder why girls don't really feel bothered when their man cheat on them, definitely you can see we're wired differently. Let's assume nature wired men to be polygamous, but that doesn't give us the yardstick to cheat or flirt around. But women on the other hand, may be seeing as making it abnormal or tabbo having multiple partners unlike how men does. We men are proud and value the efforts, resources we spend to marry a woman, more reason why we wanna be with someone that has not messed her body up recklessly. A lady having multiple partners may possibly affect and influence her characters and way of life as well.....( I have a personal situation like this) I had to terminate a relationship with toxic and manipulative and disrespectful lady due to the fact she's still living in her past.... Though i am not trying to stereotype it to other ladies.

Finally, there's a new research that a lady having sexual encounter with many men before getting married can be detrimental. I'll advise you read on this.

Cheers'

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51