Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? (13886 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / I Slept With A Stranger and she's pregnant. / Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by hakiiim(m): 8:10am On May 10, 2020
I once met this totally hot lady at a marriage function. Her name was FEYI (Can’t write her real name). When we first met, the chemical reaction was quick. I was still in my late teenage. As always, I was dressed to kill. She was like 5 years older to me. As it was a marriage function, everyone was dressed to their best.

When I met this lady, she smelt really good. May be it was her perfume. Her shoes where shining and her fabrics were made up of really expensive fabric. She looked like a perfect lady to me. She caught me staring at her and she approached me. Before we knew anything about each other, she was inside me. We went to a vacant room on the top of the marriage hall to do our really silly thing.

But to my surprise, FEYI was not as perfect as her clothes were. She was kind of rude and really strange. She had really strange habits and demands. Within few minutes in bed, he started making really strange demands. When the things were going out of my hands, I just told her that we are not here to do exercise.

My “angel” was turning into my worst nightmare. She made me do really strange things and sucked all the life out of me that night. I just went to sleep then and there. When i woke up, she was gone. I was still naked and the door was wide open. I was furious. How could she leave me alone and naked?

I quickly got dressed and went back to my room. I was sharing my room with one of my cousin sister. Just when I was changing my clothes to my night robe, my sister just screamed and asked me what’s wrong with me? I was shocked and asked her what happened? She told me to look at my back in a mirror. That’s when I noticed that the b***ta*d had drawn some cartoons on my back. She even wrote her name and marked an arrow towards my bottom stating “FEYI was here”. It was heartbreaking and embarrassing. I told my cousin that I lost a bet and asked her to help me get rid of it. Clearly she understood what had really happened and also noticed my tears.

Lesson Learnt : Never Judge any one based on their looks

EDIT 1: Just wanted to make one thing clear. All that glitters is not gold. Even I had the same thought - of using her for a night and dump her. I wasn’t going to have a long lasting relationship or anything with her. Cuz I was aware she is way beyond my reach. So in reality, I was just using her and she was using me. We understood that. What just pissed me off was what she did after we used each other. I am clearing this up because I don’t need pity from anyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by majamajic(m): 8:12am On May 10, 2020
I did

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by Nobody: 8:14am On May 10, 2020
Looks like a crap that moniker who calls himself 'scientists' would write. Your disjointed, unrealistic, unentertaining, crappy story is easy to crack.

Since lying is not your talent, why not learn from multitude of smart-talking liars, this forum is blessed with?
A very large percentage of users here can beat the devil in a lying competition. Just humble yourself and start apprenticeship with anyone of them.

If you want to trend and succeed with lying on this forum, you must possess extraordinary lying skill because the lie of an average Nairalander Lieralander sef fit cause pandemic and send you go isolation for 4 weeks.

Mehn! NLanders dey lie. When some Nlanders lie, devil sef go shout, 'fear God na!' grin grin. I just weak for some people here.

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by hakiiim(m): 8:14am On May 10, 2020
majamajic:
I did
kindly share your experience then
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by KnightsTemplar(m): 8:16am On May 10, 2020
You might have bleeped a Ghost you know
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by hakiiim(m): 8:21am On May 10, 2020
a GHOST shocked shocked shocked omo na die i dey oooo
KnightsTemplar:

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by Nobody: 8:22am On May 10, 2020
If i understand anything from this your Story ; make i baff naked inside bathroom..

E just look like one 9ja film.. Feyi ko, ferris wheel ni

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by OsuIgboIpob: 8:22am On May 10, 2020
[s]
hakiiim:

I once met this totally hot lady at a marriage function. Her name was FEYI (Can’t write her real name). When we first met, the chemical reaction was quick. I was still in my late teenage. As always, I was dressed to kill. She was like 5 years older to me. As it was a marriage function, everyone was dressed to their best.

When I met this lady, she smelt really good. May be it was her perfume. Her shoes where shining and her fabrics were made up of really expensive fabric. She looked like a perfect lady to me. She caught me staring at her and she approached me. Before we knew anything about each other, she was inside me. We went to a vacant room on the top of the marriage hall to do our really silly thing.

But to my surprise, FEYI was not as perfect as her clothes were. She was kind of rude and really strange. She had really strange habits and demands. Within few minutes in bed, he started making really strange demands. When the things were going out of my hands, I just told her that we are not here to do exercise.

My “angel” was turning into my worst nightmare. She made me do really strange things and sucked all the life out of me that night. I just went to sleep then and there. When i woke up, she was gone. I was still naked and the door was wide open. I was furious. How could she leave me alone and naked?

I quickly got dressed and went back to my room. I was sharing my room with one of my cousin sister. Just when I was changing my clothes to my night robe, my sister just screamed and asked me what’s wrong with me? I was shocked and asked her what happened? She told me to look at my back in a mirror. That’s when I noticed that the b***ta*d had drawn some cartoons on my back. She even wrote her name and marked an arrow towards my bottom stating “FEYI was here”. It was heartbreaking and embarrassing. I told my cousin that I lost a bet and asked her to help me get rid of it. Clearly she understood what had really happened and also noticed my tears.

EDIT 1: Just wanted to make one thing clear. All that glitters is not gold. Even I had the same thought - of using her for a night and dump her. I wasn’t going to have a long lasting relationship or anything with her. Cuz I was aware she is way beyond my reach. So in reality, I was just using her and she was using me. We understood that. What just pissed me off was what she did after we used each other. I am clearing this up because I don’t need pity from anyone.
[/s]
Lol
You're not yet a good story writer.
We can just manage this for the kid's section...

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by Millennialaku(m): 8:24am On May 10, 2020
did this happen for real shocked shocked

pls try and proof read your story well angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by hakiiim(m): 8:26am On May 10, 2020
thanks dude, your words encourage me to enhance my knoledge
OsuIgboIpob:
[s][/s]
Lol
You're not yet a good story writer.
We can just manage this for the kid's section...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by hakiiim(m): 8:27am On May 10, 2020
abeg com baff naked for my hood
DamonSalvatore:
If i understand anything from this your Story ; make i baff naked inside bathroom..

E just look like one 9ja film.. Feyi ko, ferris wheel ni
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by larrymoore(m): 8:27am On May 10, 2020
sleeping with a stranger is deadly, one may never get out of its consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by hakiiim(m): 8:28am On May 10, 2020
bros abeg drink chill water, where can i apply for the apprenticeship service make i know now so that i can upgrade my lying app grin grin
light099:
Looks like a crap scientists would write. Your disjointed, unrealistic, crappy, unentertaining, fictious story is easy to crack.

If lying is not your talent, why not learn from multitude of smart talking liars, this forum is blessed with?
A very large percentage of users here can beat the devil in a lying competition. Just humble yourself and start apprenticeship with anyone of them.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by Nobody: 8:31am On May 10, 2020
Fake story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by nifemi25(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2020
Definitely there is a this lie lie blood running in the blood of this poster and lai Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by yanabasee1(m): 8:49am On May 10, 2020
OP.... something is telling me that you are related to Lie Mohammed.....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by Skyfornia(m): 9:21am On May 10, 2020
During my first year in school, I was staying with my eldest brother who was a lecturer. One hot Saturday afternoon as I was alone in the sitting room(my elder brother travelled the previous day) watching a movie, suddenly everywhere seemed dark for like 5seconds, as I was trying to figure out why the room became dark on a sunny afternoon, I heard a knock on our door.

I opened the door and a young pretty lady was standing there and asking about a lecturer, she said people directed her to our house. I told her my brother is a lecturer but the name she is asking doesn't fit, to quench her curiosity, I asked her to come in so I can show her my brother's picture for verification.

After I showed her the picture, she confirmed he is not the lecturer she is looking for. I was expecting her to take her leave since she is satisfied but I discovered she was reluctant to leave..maybe cause the weather outside was very hot. I asked her to sit for few minutes and cool off before leaving, I equally offered her a cold malt drink.

As she was sipping her malt and watching the movie with me, I decided to take the opportunity as a guy man and try my luck.. grin

I moved closer to her, crossed my hand over her shoulder, she didn't even move or shift her gaze from the television. I started fumbling with her brea3t..as she didn't complain, I shifted my other hand to her thigh(she was wearing gown). Started moving my hands to her pant, as soon as my hand got there, I started frolicking with her 'cherry'..all these while she didn't move or shake but maintained her gaze and focus on the television. shocked

So I removed her pant, rushed inside the room and brought out a condom, as I was wearing the condom, it seemed her consciousness came back with full force. She shouted 'What are you doing'? Hurriedly wore her pant back and stormed out of the house. That was the last I saw her... shocked

Till today I still imagine what happened that day

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by Kobicove(m): 9:31am On May 10, 2020
KnightsTemplar:

Please don't tell me you believed this crap!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by lifenajeje(m): 10:06am On May 10, 2020
Yes na..

Prostitutes in any new town we visit .

What experience do u need again .it's all in the know na..

We approach them , make our pick , bargain and get into action ..

Pay them their service charge and off we go .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by TheSourcerer: 10:24am On May 10, 2020
Skyfornia:
During my first year in school, I was staying with my eldest brother who was a lecturer. One hot Saturday afternoon as I was alone in the sitting room(my elder brother travelled the previous day) watching a movie, suddenly everywhere seemed dark for like 5seconds, as I was trying to figure out why the room became dark on a sunny afternoon, I heard a knock on our door.

I opened the door and a young pretty lady was standing there and asking about a lecturer, she said people directed her to our house. I told her my brother is a lecturer but the name she is asking doesn't fit, to quench her curiosity, I asked her to come in so I can show her my brother's picture for verification.

After I showed her the picture, she confirmed he is not the lecturer she is looking for. I was expecting her to take her leave since she is satisfied but I discovered she was reluctant to leave..maybe cause the weather outside was very hot. I asked her to sit for few minutes and cool off before leaving, I equally offered her a cold malt drink.

As she was sipping her malt and watching the movie with me, I decided to take the opportunity as a guy man and try my luck.. grin

I moved closer to her, crossed my hand over her shoulder, she didn't even move or shift her gaze from the television. I started fumbling with her brea3t..as she didn't complain, I shifted my other hand to her thigh(she was wearing gown). Started moving my hands to her pant, as soon as my hand got there, I started frolicking with her 'cherry'..all these while she didn't move or shake but maintained her gaze and focus on the television. shocked

So I removed her pant, rushed inside the room and brought out a condom, as I was wearing the condom, it seemed her consciousness came back with full force. She shouted 'What are you doing'? Hurriedly wore her pant back and stormed out of the house. That was the last I saw her... shocked

idiot wear condom always

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by Nobody: 10:35am On May 10, 2020
Almost
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by GreenArrow1(m): 10:47am On May 10, 2020
TheSourcerer:
idiot wear condom always

Hahahaha!
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by Nobody: 11:01am On May 10, 2020
hakiiim:

Feyi na professional sex worker.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by deltateam: 11:30am On May 10, 2020
hakiiim:

Op clap for yourself. What a fantasy.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by deltateam: 11:34am On May 10, 2020
I declare this thread closed. It's built on lies and can only be sustained by more lies!

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 10, 2020
Lie of the decade goes too this moniker
Skyfornia:

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by AfroKnight: 11:39am On May 10, 2020
I’m not ready to read lies today.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by sexylassie2(f): 11:46am On May 10, 2020
hakiiim:

Where did you copy it from?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by Shormiey(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2020
hakiiim:

This must be a joke of a story.....

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 10, 2020
Skyfornia:

next time u get the condom first since u have know what u wanted to do,some ladies jack back to life when u go out to get condom.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by myles16(m): 12:16pm On May 10, 2020
when you were copying this story, you forgot to copy the essential parts that would make the story complete

Uncompleted building

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? by flinton(m): 12:19pm On May 10, 2020
Way back before I got married, I went to market Square to buy some stuffs. I was there with a friend who immediately saw a gal and started 'chyking' her. I minded my biz, on getting to the cashier to pay while on the queue I noticed a lady with assorted can foods in her trolley I couldn't help but to comment, I managed to say something funny and that was it, I waited for her at the parking lot and we exchanged numbers

2 weeks later my friend has 'delivered' the gal he met and then I remembered the trolley lady, I called her that afternoon luckily she remembered, I invited her over she came and we 'cumed'. I dropped her and never bothered calling again, frankly I was scared cuz she didn't put up any resistance. I asked God for forgiveness afterwards

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment / Where To Find Beautiful Virgins In Africa / Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.