Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome (3736 Views)

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by noetic16(m): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2011
mabell:

-It has being told over and again, the 1,000 was for that viewing centre. There were other close centres around
You pay to attend shows, concerts e.t.c

so the house of God is now a show and concert centre . . . .go check what Jesus did to those who did shows and concerts in the temple
read John 2: 13 - 22 Matthew 21: 12 - 13 Mark 11: 15 - 17 Luke 19: 45 - 46

-Anybody can perform miracles, it's not just for the pastors or church leaders alone
so? shocked

Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons: freely ye received, freely give
Matt 10:8 (ASV)
has oyaks been giving these things freely? really?

-He also teaches on your rights in christ, love, evangelism and soulwinning, development as a youth and so on so are these strange gospels as well?

and what are these rights, if i may ask?

-State your blasphemies pls
-how do you mean,what was stolen and where did he categorically encourage them to do so
- Are suits of the world or agbada cos ive seen him wear that before or are you saying we should go back to using leaves to make clothes. Even Jesus wore the best of clothes, bible says the soldiers cast lots on His clothes, Jesus must have being very worldly se!

The soldiers therefore, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also the coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout. 24 They said therefore one to another, Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be: that the scripture might be fulfilled, which saith, They parted my garments among them, And upon my vesture did they cast lots
John 19:23-24 (ASV)

and ur point is?

Finally, how do you know a man is saved?

by the fruit he bears . . . the fruit oyak bears shows that he is not of God.
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by Gombs(m): 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2011
@ noetic16. . .Please,would you outline the problems you have or think you have with pastor chris,whether his teachings or ministry,and i'd be sure glad to set you straight,scripturally. . .And i'd love you to back you claims with scripture reference. . .Thanks
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by newmi(m): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2011
@noetic16
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by newmi(m): 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2011
@noetic16
So young man or young woman since you seem to know Pastor Chris very well and scriptures about bearing fruits, please could you kindly enumerate clearly the fruits he has been bearing that informed your bold and open unequivocal declaration that the man "is not of God"

Please am waiting for you particularly, between me and you lets sort this out. GBAM!
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by Joagbaje(m): 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2011
@noetic
noetic16:

your explanation is simply ridiculous. oyaks could not have been ignorant of the charges, I am familiar with the structural set up of CE and so I know what I am talking about. Since u agree that there was other means to solve the "problem" other than charging fees . . . .is it then out of place to conclude that oyaks worships money and greed. . . . that explains why money is for him the solution to everything, including the sale of the gospel.

What of Christian conferences and seminars that people pay for to register? 

. there have been substantiated reports of the stage managed falsehood of oyaks "miracles" which cannot be denied.

It is denied bros, what's your pfroof, were you paid to stage manage a miracle? Or you are quoting from some article by another man. I can give you some miracles to investigate. Up to house a dress and medical records. If you care.  

and where in the scriptures did Jesus ask anyone to pay (sow a seed) for a miracle?

I dont know what you're talking about,who's talking about seed for a miracle here. if it's paying for a miracle, it is wrong but if it's to sow seed, well it depends ,it's a spiritual thing. Seed attracts grace. A woman sowed to Elisha and he prophesied and she had a son.  Jesus would not go to the gentiles but a centurion needed Jesus to heal his servant. Jesus would not have gone. But when he was told that the man build a synagogue for worship. He went.

Luke 7:5-6
5 For he loveth our nation, and he hath built us a synagogue. 6 Then Jesus went with them. . . . 

and where did he get this gospel from? Jesus? Paul? or Peter? which of the apostles taught about prosperity?

What do you understand by prosperity dude?  It's a state of completeness spiritually , physically and materially , having dominion over every oppression of darkness. 

Yes he got it from Jesus and Paul

3 John 1:2
2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in every way and[ that your body] may keep well, even as[ I know] your soul keeps well and prospers

2 Corinthians 8:9
9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich. 

really? so u agree with oyaks that you (joagbaje) is now the WORD of God

Of course I am Gods word. Men are reading me through my life. I have become one with christ. The word became Jesus, the word became me. I am one with christ. He is son of God , I am also, he is light of the world so am I. He is christ so am I. He has eternal life so do do i . He has divine nature , so do I. 

1 John 4:17
17 . . . .because as he is, so are we in this world. 

2 Corinthians 3:2
2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:

and as such u dont need Jesus anymore? right?

He never said we dont need jesus .The second part is your own lie and folly. Since you guys take pleasure in manipulation just like the devil. Claiming the man of God say what he never said. I need Jesus and he needs me! 

the depth at which u go to subscribe to his blasphemous stupidity is annoying.2. No one accused Paul of blasphemy.

Acts 24:14
14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, 

how exactly did u manage to put Paul, Jesus and oyaks in the same category?  

Because they are one!

u are either blind to reality or completely dishonest. the news magazine published the case of N17m stolen from sheraton hotels for oyaks, that excludes the recently published one of a yahoo yahoo kingpin who defrauded others to propagate his demi-god called oyaks.

17 million or 30 million? Whatever. But You are lying in your teeth and you know. How would you say he stole for him. Did pastor chris encourage such criminality? He has constantly taught against such. He teaches that riches come with righteousness.  Besides pastor chris doesn't even know the guy. He attended one of the satellite churches. You guys like baaaad news! And lies!

I worshipped with CEC whilst at ogbomoso some 8 years ago . . . . I still have loads of friends at CEC.

And you're like this? It's a pity. . I remember a scripture that says "Ever learning but never able to, " pls finish it.  

.but does is appearance not suggest that he is too carnally minded

Ok how should he dress, what make of suit should he wear? What does your own pastor wear? Maybe we learn from you guys.

I did not speak against Christ but against the FASLE prophet called oyaks.

What makes him false? Use scriptural definition pls.

oyaks is a criminal false prophet spoken of in matt 24. . . .decieving the flock and selling what he was supposed to have received freely.

Mat 24 is not written concerning the church dude but the Jews in their tribulation. It's talking about tribulation, when the rapture must have taken place and chris oyakhilome will be recieving crown in heaven for leading nations to the lord. And for a job well done. Where will you be?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by Gombs(m): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2011
. . .i cudnt stop laughing at some peoples sense of logic.

ok,do you want to see pastor chris wit a pair of jean trousers and t shirt?even at dat,you would still talk, i cant stop laughing at the term "carnal" which you used. If it is his hair do, people do barb low cut,mohawk,punk,etc. . .Thats their choice,i cant see why pastor chris wouldnt have his own hair do,and still cant have rest from people like you.samson,had dreadlocks,jeremiah was dirty and had shaggy hair and beards,john the baptist had the wrongest form of dress sense,and the list is endless. . .But that didnt stop God's spirit from being with them,did it? . . .Why is it because of pastor chris had a hair do of his,n you complain of carnality? Is it because of he is Nigerian?Have you ever talked of pastor okotie's own? . . .
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by nuclearboy(m): 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2011
Head Marketer Honcho Jo:

RE:THE ABOVE

In conferences and seminars, materials, food, papers and even accomodation is usually provided. So maybe your clients were paying for the air in the auditorium December 31. I hear air is quite scarce on such nights

Miracles -- Like a man BORN blind could tell the color of a tie was BLUE? How him manage know dat kind thing? It didn't fool the Federal Government of Nigeria who cancelled all these "dramas". So lets be sincere - who is ridiculing Christianity here before unbelievers? Or should we talk about the 10th "gift" of the Spirit that CE has totally cornered i.e. the empowerment to "defraud" on behalf of "church" even to the point of defrauding the church bank to give the bank?

So Jesus (God) now lives in houses (Synagogues) built with human hands and needed accomodation from the Centurion? Maybe that was "rent" Jesus paid to the Roman. Someone shout "Alleluyah"

Prosperity of the Spirit, Bros, is what we're talking about. Who are you beside the Apostle Paul? Why then did he have affliction and suffer lack since he prospered? Or didn't Paul himself say he "prospered"? Imagine him looking at you right now. I wonder what he'd think.

You are a "gods word" truly. But not the God of the Bible. Likely the god that wears suits under women's hair prancing around.

All the rest na story - not much sense in wasting time refuting nonsense
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2011
Of course I am Gods word. Men are reading me through my life. I have become one with christ. The word became Jesus, the word became me. I am one with christ. He is son of God , I am also, he is light of the world so am I. He is christ so am I. He has eternal life so do do i . He has divine nature , so do I

Can someone please tell me am not seeing well enough.So Joagbaje is now christ,wonders shall never end
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by goldplated(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2011
@Chukwudi44

Nor mind am. He doesnt even know who God is, he is raising ego, man born of woman.
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by goldplated(m): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2011
nuclearboy:

Head Marketer Honcho Jo:

RE:THE ABOVE

Miracles -- Like a man BORN blind could tell the color of a tie was BLUE? How him manage know dat kind thing?

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE?
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by noetic16(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2011
Joagbaje:

@noetic
What of Christian conferences and seminars that people pay for to register? 

they are all sons of satan like oyaks who are merchandising and selling that which was freely given.

It is denied bros, what's your pfroof, were you paid to stage manage a miracle? Or you are quoting from some article by another man. I can give you some miracles to investigate. Up to house a dress and medical records. If you care.  

you are either helplessly brainwashed or simply lost to reality. please check the following links to educate ur ignorance.
http://watchmanafrica..com/2009/07/faith-healer-or-fake-healer-pastor.html
http://www.culturekitchen.com/leo_igwe/forum/miracle_scandal_in_south_africa
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-193649.576.html

or better still use google . . . . .

I dont know what you're talking about,who's talking about seed for a miracle here. if it's paying for a miracle, it is wrong but if it's to sow seed, well it depends ,it's a spiritual thing. Seed attracts grace. A woman sowed to Elisha and he prophesied and she had a son.  Jesus would not go to the gentiles but a centurion needed Jesus to heal his servant. Jesus would not have gone. But when he was told that the man build a synagogue for worship. He went.

Luke 7:5-6
5 For he loveth our nation, and he hath built us a synagogue. 6 Then Jesus went with them. . . . 

1. it is both wrong to sow a seed or pay for a miracle . ,  . these are doctrines from the pit of hell that oyaks is propagating.
2. the widow did NOT sow to Elisha. she was not expecting anything in return from Elisha. . .she did it out of the generosity of her heart. this is quite unlike what oyaks preach where u expect money to drop from the sky for sowing to his falsehood.
3. Elisha prophesied out of the generosity of his heart and the utmost need to pay her back for her deeds in kind. Neither elisha nor the woman intended a criminalised trade by batter of seed and miracles like oyaks would have u believe.
4. how many non-Jews did Jesus heal during his ministry? he would still have healed the man regardless of his biulding the synagouge. the rate at which you indolently twist the gospel to suit oyaks greedy blasphemies fuelled by his love of money and carnal things is rather pathetic.

What do you understand by prosperity dude?  It's a state of completeness spiritually , physically and materially , having dominion over every oppression of darkness. 

Yes he got it from Jesus and Paul

3 John 1:2
2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in every way and[ that your body] may keep well, even as[ I know] your soul keeps well and prospers

2 Corinthians 8:9
9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich. 

1. your scriptural understanding of the bible is unbelievable. the early church did NOT lay emphasis on material things. . .everyone sold what they had and shared according to each others needs. Paul was definitely not referring to your carnally sensitive understanding of prosperity. read acts 4.

2. so how many houses and mansions and jets did Jesus build with His riches before he died? the riches of Christ are eternal glory that can hardly be experienced in this world.

3. what scripture supports ur definition of prosperity?

[size=15pt]Of course I am Gods word. Men are reading me through my life. I have become one with christ. The word became Jesus, the word became me. I am one with christ. He is son of God , I am also, he is light of the world so am I. He is christ so am I. He has eternal life so do do i . He has divine nature , so do I. [/size]

This summarizes it all. You are NOT God's word. read the book of John1.  the word was with his father in the begining. . . . he was himself GOD.
you are NOT GOD.

2 Corinthians 3:2
2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:[/color]
how does this verse state that u are God's word?

He never said we dont need jesus .The second part is your own lie and folly. Since you guys take pleasure in manipulation just like the devil. Claiming the man of God say what he never said. I need Jesus and [size=15pt]he needs me[/size]! 

i laugh in greek  grin why does Jesus need you?

17 million or 30 million? Whatever. But You are lying in your teeth and you know. How would you say he stole for him. Did pastor chris encourage such criminality? He has constantly taught against such. He teaches that riches come with righteousness.  Besides pastor chris doesn't even know the guy. He attended one of the satellite churches. You guys like baaaad news! And lies!

blah blah blah .  ,   .yet oyaks did not refund the money. . ,  what would make a rational man steal money and give it all to the church. . .if not because pastor was encouraging it ,  . .i laugh in italian  grin

Mat 24 is not written concerning the church dude but the Jews in their tribulation. It's talking about tribulation, when the rapture must have taken place and chris oyakhilome will be recieving crown in heaven for leading nations to the lord. And for a job well done. Where will you be?

is that what oyaks has been lying to u about. matt 24 talks about NOW . . the end of days and oyaks is one of the FALSE prophets it talks about who are showing us mighty FRAUDULENT signs of miracles  grin
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by Joagbaje(m): 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2011
Noetic
Your matter tire me. I asked you questions you dodged them . Let me ask you one after the other.
Did pastor chris ever say we don't need God or christ? When and how? Thanks.
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by Joagbaje(m): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2011
Gombs:

. . .i cudnt stop laughing at some peoples sense of logic.

ok,do you want to see pastor chris wit a pair of jean trousers and t shirt?even at dat,you would still talk, i cant stop laughing at the term "carnal" which you used. If it is his hair do, people do barb low cut,mohawk,punk,etc. . .Thats their choice,i cant see why pastor chris wouldnt have his own hair do,and still cant have rest from people like you.samson,had dreadlocks,jeremiah was dirty and had shaggy hair and beards,john the baptist had the wrongest form of dress sense,and the list is endless. . .But that didnt stop God's spirit from being with them,did it? . . .Why is it because of pastor chris had a hair do of his,n you complain of carnality? Is it because of he is Nigerian?Have you ever talked of pastor okotie's own? . . .

It is said that it's only the Footballer who has the ball under his legs that opponents come after. Not the one on the bench! Even though they are all footballers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2011
that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beliveth in pastor chris oyakhilome will not perish but have eternal
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by Gombs(m): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2011
@ noetic i think you have a personal beef with joabaje,judging from your posts. But sha,let me clear somethings for you.
Simple logic.if a=b,and a=c therefore,b=c. . .(hope you know algebra?).now,let a=jesus,b=word,and c=joabaje(or you,or any born again). Now,john 1:14 said "and the word was made flesh and dwelth amongst us" after john 1:1 said,". . .and the word was with God,and the word was God" . . . That means a(jesus)=b(word) . . .Also 1john 4:17 says ". . .As he is so has he made us here on earth". . .That means a(jesus)=c(joabaje,you,or any born again). . .therefore by definition b(word)=c(joabaje,you or any born again). . .

this answers your two questions:
if you are born again,you are like christ ie joabje is like christ,and you are God's Word made flesh.
Now,joabaje needs christ and christ needs him,because he needs christ 2corinth 12:9-10 and christ needs not just him but all christians to take the gospel to the uttermost part of the earth mark 16:15. . .Christ is counting on us,cos without us,he has no right to the world affairs,thats why he causes changes in the world today through christians.

and never have i seen any pastor chris's miracle,thats him healing a blind man from birth and asked him the color of anything,he just at times wave his hands or any part of his body and the healed person emulate it .that color thing you wrote is from comedians jokes.

jesus was rich . . .yet for your sakes became poor,so that you through his poverty might become rich.2corinth 8:9(niv), (notice it said he became poor,that means it was his choice) he need not build a house,nor own a boat,or ass,nor horse,because of one reason. , .Hebrews 12:2. . .Who for the joy set before him endured the cross,. . .that was why he was poor,because of the glory thereafter,where his seed,(born again) would live the best eph 1:21. . .

1 Like

Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by tolani27(f): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2011
No I'm sorry but pastor chris is strange and my spirit gets so uncomfortable when I flick the channel and his face appears!
I am Saved, i'm a bible believing, Jesus loving demon binding christian. Before you start quoting scriptures about not judging him, you must also remeber the scripture 1 John 4:1 "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world."
Just because he says he is a pastor, doesnt mean the he is! This is the man who charged people to come into his church, can you imagine? The love of christ is a free gift, How dare this man charge people to come into them house of God? DISGUSTING!
Before people start talking nonsense about me judging read john 7:24!
People should also remember that it is not Pastor chris who heals but the holy spirit. So if he calls on the name of Jesus and you believe that Jesus will heal you, God is faithful and will touch your life.
I'm sorry but I do not think this guy is genuine
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by Gombs(m): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2011
tolani27:

No I'm sorry but pastor chris is strange and my spirit gets so uncomfortable when I flick the channel and his face appears!
I am Saved, i'm a bible believing, Jesus loving demon binding christian. Before you start quoting scriptures about not judging him, you must also remeber the scripture 1 John 4:1 "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world."
Just because he says he is a pastor, doesnt mean the he is! This is the man who charged people to come into his church, can you imagine? The love of christ is a free gift, How dare this man charge people to come into them house of God? DISGUSTING!
Before people start talking nonsense about me judging read john 7:24!
People should also remember that it is not Pastor chris who heals but the holy spirit. So if he calls on the name of Jesus and you believe that Jesus will heal you, God is faithful and will touch your life.
I'm sorry but I do not think this guy is genuine

1.for the fact that your 'spirit' does not feel comfortable with him and because your sensory perception does not think him a geniune pastor,does not still make him a fake pastor,does it?

2.it has been said over and over,and i'd still write it to you,he didnt charge people money for anything,forget what you heard from the papers or internet,paul said "filther all you hear and take only the good ones",you heard so,and didnt try to get the truth of the matter,but you went ahead and tarnish his personality not just by thoughts,but worse still by deeds,think about it, . . And meanwhile,you should be happy that people are incredibly over willing to pay to hear God's word,cause they werent forced,were they?that should tell you something,which is,you cant say you are better thinking than all those that payed the money,or those that were willing to pay double the amount,
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by free123: 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2011
chukwudi44:

Can someone please tell me am not seeing well enough.So Joagbaje is now christ,wonders shall never end
my bros this is just the beginning.
@joagbaje
if iyke calls u and oyaks freemasons he will not be erring. So to be like christ is to be christ, you are now divine, right? Well, i do not blame u, i blame ur oyaks who has been feeding u from his well of knowledge.
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 18, 2011
pastor chris ti da gobe sile ;d
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2011
anytime i watch pastor chris the only thing i see is a jerry curl haired man who tries to talk like an european who does not s.hit
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by mabell: 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2011
@Noetic, my point is as long as long as he is alive, people will talk, good or bad but i like him for this, he doesn't give a hoot about what anybody says. All he wants and teaches people to do is to move on no matter what, ok?

lakhadimar:

anytime i watch pastor chris the only thing i see is a jerry curl haired man who tries to talk like an european who does not s.hit
Get used to it grin
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by Dainnif(m): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mabell,Gombs and joagbaje pls and pls and pls for God sake add me up on Facebook for further..........@ ogunbowale oluremi ayomiotan [b]Mabell,Gombs and joagbaje pls and pls and pls for God sake add me up on Facebook for further..........@ ogunbowale oluremi ayomiotan [/b]Mabell,Gombs and joagbaje pls and pls and pls for God sake add me up on Facebook for further..........@ ogunbowale oluremi ayomiotan
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by tpia: 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
Gombs: hey people,i was just curious and wanted to ask this question,i've noticed over the years,pastor Chris Onyhakilome have been discussed here(and all the time,it's been in terms of heavy negative writing),he has been discussed more than nigerian's president,the PDP,kidnappers,militants,etc. . .am just asking,why won't people leave him alone?

because of people like you:

Gombs: ?..... my useless mama o!...
We need drag my mama to SCOAN... before Seun screams 'go and die' to her one day... if 75% of posters on this thread already knows how fastidious and s.tupid my mama could be, one day na me go bash her....

Anyways, who sabi kill/pieces chicken abeg? grin
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by vooks: 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
SirJohn,
You have a challenge right here in front of you
Joagbaje:
@noetic

Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by SirJohn(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
vooks:

SirJohn,
You have a challenge right here in front of you

Haba @vooks that was 2011, I doubt if he'd ever challenge anyone on NL again to verify any of his miracle claims.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by lastmessenger: 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
I started disliking him and his church from the moment he booted his wife out.
Then comes the 1000 gate fee thing. That one vex me pass.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by paulGrundy(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
Gombs:
hey people,i was just curious and wanted to ask this question,i've noticed over the years,pastor Chris Onyhakilome have been discussed here(and all the time,it's been in terms of heavy negative writing),he has been discussed more than nigerian's president,the PDP,kidnappers,militants,etc. . .am just asking,why won't people leave him alone?

Pastor chris' methods of ministry are uncoventional and controversial, particularly with respect to doctrine. But one thing is certain, he is a pioneer in modern day pentecostalism in nigeria. Pioneers suffer greater persecution than any of Gods servants. He has been largely misunderstood. It just a matter of time before people understand his methods.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by Topgainer: 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
paulGrundy:

Pastor chris' methods of ministry are uncoventional and controversial, particularly with respect to doctrine. But one thing is certain, he is a pioneer in modern day pentecostalism in nigeria. Pioneers suffer greater persecution than any of Gods servants. He has been largely misunderstood. It just a matter of time before people understand his methods.
But for the last sentence I wouldn't have responded, it appeared it was meant to misinform. There is nothing for people to understand about those controversies. They are simply the FRUITS the Bible say we look out for

1 Like

Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by paulGrundy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
Topgainer:

But for the last sentence I wouldn't have responded, it appeared it was meant to misinform. There is nothing for people to understand about those controversies. They are simply the FRUITS the Bible say we look out for

It was the same "FRUITS" that people accused the likes of Charles Parham of producing, when he first declared that speaking in tongues is the evidence of holyspirit baptism, which is now overwhelming accepted by christain movements today. Smith Wigglesworth was also accused of producing these "FRUITS" when he taught and walked in faith. What are the outcome of these fruits Mass salvation, revivals. Yet during the early part of their lives they were reviled and persecuted. Let's not be too hasty to judge bro, because every loose word that falls out of our mouth, we will account for everyone of It. Pastor Chris' ministry on earth is yet to bring forth fruit. Like I implied earlier, time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by Topgainer: 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mr Grundy, You don't claim ignorant of the kind of fruits that had led to him being in the news, do you?
All that glitters are not gold.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by paulGrundy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
Topgainer:
Mr Grundy, You don't claim ignorant of the kind of fruits that had led to him being in the news, do you?
All that glitters are not gold.

The press tells lies, misrepresents or exxagerates facts most of the time and are not to be trusted. Those who genuily seek the truth will do well to verify whatever news they heard.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by donnie(m): 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
noetic16:

they are all sons of satan like oyaks who are merchandising and selling that which was freely given.

grin

@noetic
Since you left Christ embassy you should have moved on with your life na?? Why their tin stil dey bite you like dat na. How come you are still not happy? Sori to say, but na sign of frustration be that o.

@ the TOPIC:
Many of them hold him in very high regard, even higher than CE members. That is why when they think he is not living up to it, they express their dissappintment, even tho many times foolishly since they havent been taught right.

Others are simply moved against the MOG by Satan or even God for their own destruction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"If You Believe The Earth Is 6000 Years Old Then You Deny Science" / Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It / My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.