Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,915 members, 7,852,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome (3760 Views)

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by seedgreen(m): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
We call this cheap publicity.....
After this what next?
Throw ur best shots,
God has carried him all through these yrs despite the arrows thrown at him
Now he's waxed strong

My advice.....since you can't beat him for over 25 yrs now, y don't you just follow him

1 Like

Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by Sjones: 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is cut in d mould of Jesus and Apostle Paul.
These two men were controversial.Not because they wanted to but because they had higher revelations and were many many years ahead of d people of their day.
The people , wit their carnal mindsets and unspiritual orientation, didnt know wat to make of them because they were so diferent.
One cannot be like Jesus or Paul d Apostle and not be controversial.That is proof positive that they belong together.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by lastmessenger: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2015
Sjones:
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is cut in d mould of Jesus and Apostle Paul.
These two men were controversial.Not because they wanted to but because they had higher revelations and were many many years ahead of d people of their day.
The people , wit their carnal mindsets and unspiritual orientation, didnt know wat to make of them because they were so diferent.
One cannot be like Jesus or Paul d Apostle and not be controversial.That is proof positive that they belong together.
Higher revelation? You amaze me. That man repeats the same thing over and over. He is more like a motivational speaker that makes people happy with sweet talk.
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by seedgreen(m): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2015
lastmessenger:

Higher revelation? You amaze me. That man repeats the same thing over and over. He is more like a motivational speaker that makes people happy with sweet talk.
Bro is that your anger??
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by Sjones: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2015
lastmessenger:

The gospel means goodnews now.
As d lastmessenger, wat message ar u bringing us sef and frm who?lolz
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by lastmessenger: 11:52am On Jan 14, 2015
seedgreen:

Bro is that your anger??
I am not angry but you guys should no that pastor chris is not a super human. He is not above criticisms.
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by lastmessenger: 11:55am On Jan 14, 2015
Sjones:

The gospel means goodnews now.
As d lastmessenger, wat message ar u bringing us sef and frm who?lolz
I have said it time without number that the gospel is free and therefore no attempt should be made to merchandise it. That is my good news.
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by seedgreen(m): 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
lastmessenger:

I have said it time without number that the gospel is free and therefore no attempt should be made to merchandise it. That is my good news.
If that's ur gospel, then you are truly the 'last messenger to be sent'

The gospel is truly free but the propagation of it requires big cash.....I mean mega cash
Re: Why Do People In Nl Love To Critisize Pastor Chris Onyhakilome by lastmessenger: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
seedgreen:

If that's ur gospel, then you are truly the 'last messenger to be sent'

The gospel is truly free but the propagation of it requires big cash.....I mean mega cash
Sure but not by charging gate fee and telling people to give their january salary as first fruit. Anybody who does that is a thief.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? / Is Man's Destiny In Gods Hands Or Is It Man That Shapes His Own Destiny? / Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.