Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,479 members, 7,850,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread (31614 Views)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Court Orders INEC To Register Young Democratic Party / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by InfoHelper: 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2011
Dr Know:

Don't be fooled! We've been there before, these are just mere utterances. I can assure you no acction will follow. Easier said than done. We need a new breed of politicians.

Save your breath. There is no hope here
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by otokx(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2011
The whole thing is looking rowdy, GEJ is going to vote and there are about 20 security details around him.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Ibime(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2011
Wetin be scores abeg?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by vandops(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2011
Ibime:

Wetin be scores abeg?

the match just start now, relax, lol
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Hollarleye(m): 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2011
May almighty GOD Place d right leader there.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by vandops(m): 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2011
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by supereagle(m): 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2011
GEJ Kayin ne so. It is GEJ we are following. No GEJ , No sex from Nigeria wives for their husbands.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by naso2(m): 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2011
dayokanu:

Omo Atiku just schooled GEJ here.

Waiting for GEJ's response but I am predicting it would be empty and lacking facts as usual.

He should address the point about his signature being number 35 on the document signed.

What is this one saying? why not stick to football? you think National politics is played the nursery-school-aluta style like ATiku just fooled himself?

Schooled GEJ in what sense if i may ask?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by vandops(m): 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2011
Delegate fainted and has been taken into an ambulance
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by temitope23(m): 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2011
This is the type of gathering mend and all those boko haram idiots are supposed to bomb. Arrgh
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jason123: 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2011
temitope23:

This is the type of gathering mend and all those boko haram idiots are supposed to bomb. Arrgh

lol but true!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by supereagle(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2011
Dont mind the fool on the side of Atiku. How can he skull GEJ.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2011
Donmeca:

Kobo, it's difficult responding to individual posts now but all those 11 years, he situation like the death of president or governor never cropped up. It cud be Atiku and some other canvassing for zoning today. But given a choice between atiku and GEJ, I will choose a 100 GEJs.

Good for you . . . I am not PDP so I really don't care what the PDP choice is. I am just against Presidents and officials feeding us HOOEY , and people gobbling it all up as if it is new.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by temitope23(m): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2011
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by HamidO1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2011
This old fools are going to stay awake all night for something that has been settled before now. I wonder who will bail Naija from the hands of PDP.
Atiku and GEJ, don't even no which of them is more foolish. mscheew
**tuning my TV to soundcity for good **
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by vandops(m): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Good for you . . . I am not PDP so I really don't care what the PDP choice is. I am just against Presidents and officials feeding us HOOEY , and people gobbling it all up as if it is new.

confirm!!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Ibime(m): 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2011
Wey my bombers. I need una to strike now!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2011
@fstranger1, why give give wrong information here. The delegates are voting not counting votes. Hope u are not 1 of atiku gay supporters
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2011
I love this PDP, its awesome how People shake their opponents and smile , WHHiiiannnyyyy.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Akainzo(m): 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2011
Voting has now commenced and we can now sit back and wait for eventual results.

Just my personal opinion though, what I noticed about the 3 candidates for this primaries from their preparations for the convention.

Madam Sarah Jibril knew he candidacy is based on sentiments and thus hammered only on the sentiments of ladies. She however noted how her non preparedness should sound and thus she made a comment that she wanted to speak ex-tempore.

Atiku's candidacy in fighting the incumbent had always been based on the need to respect the party constitution and agreements whenever they are entered into, to him this is a hallmark of integrity. His attack on GEJ took away from him but he was clearly prepared for the occasion. He had his notes and he had his speech. This can only point to a man that his meticulous.

GEJ speech was disjointed but this can be attributed to the notes been hurriedly scribbled down during the interlude created by the compere and others. He showed maturity in not responding to attacks by Atiku but unfortunately failed to keep his own promise to keep to time. He clearly itemized what he would want to do for the nation but even his speech left you wondering what he had been doing a;ll this while.

All in all, some things can be deduced from the state of preparedness of the aspirants.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Kobojunkie: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2011
temitope23:

No mind the useless things . . . lol
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by otokx(m): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2011
is IBB in the square?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2011
Cross river, delta, edo, ebonyi, ekiti state s delegates to vote next
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by jason123: 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2011
otokx:

is IBB in the square?
no
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by HamidO1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2011
temitope23:

abi. That way we'll progress as a nation, it is a gathering of all those drawing us back.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by otokx(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2011
The musicians are not giving us Nigerian music; they should have brought LAGBAJA.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by vandops(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2011
In 2007 Sarah Jibril had 4 votes in the PDP Presidential Primaries  shocked
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Donmeca(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Good for you . . . I am not PDP so[b] I really don't care what the PDP choice is[/b]. I am just against Presidents and officials feeding us HOOEY , and people gobbling it all up as if it is new.

Now u agree with me that we the electorates are only left b/w the devil and the deep blue sea during the general elections. . .recall the argument i had with u on the adoption of GEJ by the Imo HASS. The power lies with these delegates to give us their BEST, which may be our WORST and we must vote for one of dem if they even decide to make the election free and fair.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by supereagle(m): 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2011
otokx:

is IBB in the square?

NO,shame prevented him from coming. He refused transition  to demo. when he was in power.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2011
Donmeca:

Now u agree with me that we the electorates are only left b/w the devil and the deep blue sea during the general elections. . .recall the argument i had with u on the adoption of GEJ by the Imo HASS. The power lies with these delegates to give us their BEST, which may be our WORST and we must vote for one of dem if they even decide to make the election free and fair.

Well, I am less concerned about the choice of the delegates here than I am with utterances of our President( Jonathan is still the president of Nigeria). This is the same man who in over 6 months has done next to nothing to tackle the basic issues which continue to affect the Nigerian People, even after we have alloted and spent billions more to solve these problems in the last year.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2011
Gombe, imo and jigawa states delegates turn to vote next, ,,
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by otokx(m): 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2011
An ABIA state delegate looses money and a security detail picked it up so they are calling for the owner to come and collect it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today / Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG / Ebola Outbreak: 39 Immigrants From DR Congo, Sierra Leone Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.