Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

What A Man Saw At The Grave Of Late Chief Of Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Man Saw At The Grave Of Late Chief Of Staff (5242 Views)

Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina / Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland / Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Man Saw At The Grave Of Late Chief Of Staff by apache22b: 3:40pm On May 10, 2020
Is this French or Spanish

fireback:
in English please!!!.
Re: What A Man Saw At The Grave Of Late Chief Of Staff by fireback: 3:49pm On May 10, 2020
apache22b:
Is this French or Spanish

am yet to understand which language oo. but I know it's not English.
Re: What A Man Saw At The Grave Of Late Chief Of Staff by Openbusiness: 5:18pm On May 10, 2020
Give your life to Christ. Jesus is the ONLY way, the truth and the life. Whoever has Jesus has eternal life and God will raise him up to glory, on the last day he will not be condemned when he is judged. Please and please, you may ignore the messenger, but don't ignore the message. God bless you. Jesus is coming soon. This is not a joke.
Re: What A Man Saw At The Grave Of Late Chief Of Staff by joinnow: 5:22pm On May 10, 2020
inGermany, where he went to settle a deal between Seimens AG and the Federal Government of Nigeria.

Any news about the above deal

We have no light ooooo
Re: What A Man Saw At The Grave Of Late Chief Of Staff by Bimpe29: 5:47pm On May 10, 2020
Good or bad, we shall all die.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) / Pictures Of Poverty In Europe And America, That Cnn Or Bbc Wont Show! / modifiedd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.