Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound (907 Views)

Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool" / Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor / God Saved Oyedepo From Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound by divineappo(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2020
I had a bad dream few days ago, been abit confused

I looked through my window and saw that, a DHL cargo plane was filled with smoke in the sky, after about 1-2minutes, suddenly the plane crashed down. The plane crashed into the compound where I was staying in that particular dream. I was shocked, Some parts fell on the rooftop of my room (I was inside) and some parts fell inside the compound premises. But the parts that fell on the rooftop didn't Pierce through the roof/house.

What does this mean pls
Re: I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound by nepapole(m): 11:36am On May 10, 2020
Nofn... It's just a dream.
Re: I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound by gaby(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2020
That work wey you dey look for since don clique.

You go begin deliver parcels for DHL with bike.

Congrats.
Re: I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound by Righteousness89(m): 11:38am On May 10, 2020
Take this Admonition as Important as the Breath you Breathe..

When you have a Bad Dream , once you Get up Cancel it in The Name of JESUS.. Do not Joke with it

You can do it in this Manner
" Every Evil Dream is a lie, I Cancel and Depise it, In JESUS Name.
Re: I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound by paqman: 11:45am On May 10, 2020
I might not know the meaning of your dream but i have a clue . A dream is a clue of what might happen to a person , a dream might be mystical. A dream can be spirutial activites that want to occur a person life . My brother in this case all you need is to be born again , and your prayer point is . HOLY GHOST OVER SHADOW MY DREAM
Re: I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound by obi4eze(m): 12:00pm On May 10, 2020
Pray seriously against sudden abortion/ loss of your due blessings/benefits.
Re: I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound by divineappo(m): 8:46pm On May 10, 2020
gaby:

Congrats.
Lol

I av realised the meaning of the dream.

DHL company will have issues, and they will come to me to help them resuscitate the company, and then I will acquire it and become the sole owner

Sense will not kill me
Re: I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 11, 2020
Since you did not specify the exact day the dream was revealed to you, I will just give you a random, albeit accurate interpretation.

The celestial body is just like a kingdom.

The Sun is the king among the planets with the rest acting as aids & advisors.

The Moon is the minister of state & the keeper of the covenant of the ruler.

Mercury is the king's scribe.

Saturn is the guardian of the vaults & treasury, as well as the General over the army & police.

Venus is both the queen & the maidens that serve the king.

Jupiter is the court's judge and master of fortune & finance.

Mars is the king's executioner & foot soldier.

Now, you posted your dream enquiry on Nairaland yesterday (Sunday) and since you said you had the dream "a few days ago", it means Sunday is out of the equation.

1.) Let's start with Saturday. If you had this dream on Saturday, it means - it was revealed to you from the Celestial Orbit of Saturn.

Saturday is the most Dangerous Day of the week, followed by Tuesday. It is dangerous because it is ruled by the planet of Saturn, and Saturn is ruled by the no-nonsense King's Army Chief - Kasfiel (aka Nin-Urta, Udu-Idim-sagus, Kayamanu, Shabbathai, Kevan, Zuhal & Kronos).

Kasfiel is the supervisor of all the celestial sovereigns.

If you were cheated, maltreated or wronged in anyway and you demand justice, invoke Saturn or Kasfiel on a Saturday before midnight and his judgement comes swiftly in form of death or total annihilation.

Saturn is the ruling planet of Capricorn.

Relative to your dream; A DHL cargo plane delivers cargo (goods or produce).

Saturn delivers Karmic Justice, Wealth (after you must have suffered & shed your karmic loads) and then Discipline.

It's either you have wronged an entity (could be a person or a company) and you will be served hot karmic justice.

Or

You will suffer a loss of Wealth or Fortune as a result of something you have done to an entity.

Nevertheless, since the parts of DHL plane that fell on your rooftop did not penetrate into your room, you will not die.

Note: Disregard this dream if it was not revealed to you on a Saturday.

2.) Friday. If this dream was revealed to you on a Friday, that means it came directly from the Celestial Orbit of Venus.

Venus is both the Queen & the maidens that serve the King, and she is ruled by Anael (aka Ishtar, Nin-si-anna, Delebat, Nogah, Zuhra, Zohreh & Aphrodite).

Venus is the ruling planet of Libra & Taurus.

Venus delivers Love, Attraction, Fertility, Beauty & Harmony.

I am afraid you will lose the love of someone that is dear to you.

Or

Someone very dear to you will no longer find you lovable & attractive - and will replace you with someone else.

Or

A woman you have impregnated will lose her pregnancy.

Note: Disregard this dream if it was not revealed to you on a Friday.

3.) Thursday. Hmmm! One of my favourite days. If this dream was revealed to you on a Thursday, that means it came directly from the Celestial Orbit of Jupiter.

Jupiter is the court's judge and master of fortune & finance, and is ruled by Sarfiel (aka Bel Marduk, Mul-sag-megar, Neberu, Tzedek, Moshtari & Zeus).

Jupiter is the ruling planet of Sagittarius.

Jupiter delivers Wealth, Affluence, Benevolence & Opulence.

I am afraid you will suffer the loss of Wealth, Benevolence or Affluence.

Note: Disregard this dream if it was not revealed to you on a Thursday.

These, Sire - are the interpretations of your dream. grin

While I was typing this comment, I don't know why this story I had read some years ago kept coming to me but I'll share it anyways.

Louis XI (1423 - 1483), The great Spider King of France, had a weakness for astrology.

He kept a court astrologer whom he admired, until one day the man predicted that a lady of the court would die within eight days.

When the prophecy came true, Louis was terrified, thinking that either the man had murdered the woman to prove his accuracy or that he was so versed in his science that his powers threatened Louis himself.

In either case, the astrologer had to be killed. grin

One evening, Louis summoned the astrologer to his room, high in the castle. Before the man arrived, the king told his servants that when he gave the signal, they were to pick the astrologer up, carry him to the window, and hurl him to the ground - hundreds of feet below.

The astrologer soon arrived, but before giving the signal, Louis decided to ask him one last question: "You claim to understand astrology and to know the fate of others, so tell me what your fate will be and how long you have to live."

"I shall die just three days before Your Majesty," the astrologer replied.

The king's signal was never given. The man's life was spared.

The Spider King not only protected his astrologer for as long as he was alive, he lavished him with gifts and had him tended by the finest court doctors. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound by Karlifate: 6:33pm On May 11, 2020
gaby:

Congrats.
You're not nice.

Re: I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound by Karlifate: 6:37pm On May 11, 2020
Zoharariel, it seems you know much about Astrology. Do you also know about Numerology, Palmistry, etc.

I also have a keen interest in Astrology.
Re: I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound by divineappo(m): 11:22am On May 12, 2020
Zoharariel:
Since you did not specify the exact day the dream was revealed to you, I will just give you a random, albeit accurate interpretation.

The celestial body is just like a kingdom.

The Sun is the king among the planets with the rest acting as aids & advisors.

The Moon is the minister of state & the keeper of the covenant of the ruler.

Mercury is the king's scribe.

Saturn is the guardian of the vaults & treasury, as well as the General over the army & police.

Venus is both the queen & the maidens that serve the king.

Jupiter is the court's judge and master of fortune & finance.

Mars is the king's executioner & foot soldier.

Now, you posted your dream enquiry on Nairaland yesterday (Sunday) and since you said you had the dream "a few days ago", it means Sunday is out of the equation.

1.) Let's start with Saturday. If you had this dream on Saturday, it means - it was revealed to you from the Celestial Orbit of Saturn.

Saturday is the most Dangerous Day of the week, followed by Tuesday. It is dangerous because it is ruled by the planet of Saturn, and Saturn is ruled by the no-nonsense King's Army Chief - Kasfiel (aka Nin-Urta, Udu-Idim-sagus, Kayamanu, Shabbathai, Kevan, Zuhal & Kronos).

Kasfiel is the supervisor of all the celestial sovereigns.

If you were cheated, maltreated or wronged in anyway and you demand justice, invoke Saturn or Kasfiel on a Saturday before midnight and his judgement comes swiftly in form of death or total annihilation.

Saturn is the ruling planet of Capricorn.

Saturn delivers Karmic Justice, Wealth (after you must have suffered & shed your karmic loads) and then Discipline.

It's either you have wronged an entity (could be a person or a company) and you will be served hot karmic justice.

Or

You will suffer a loss of Wealth or Fortune as a result of something you have done to an entity.

Nevertheless, since the parts of DHL plane that fell on your rooftop did not penetrate into your room, you will not die.

Note: Disregard this dream if it was not revealed to you on a Saturday.

2.) Friday. If this dream was revealed to you on a Friday, that means it came directly from the Celestial Orbit of Venus.

Venus is both the Queen & the maidens that serve the King, and she is ruled by Anael (aka Ishtar, Nin-si-anna, Delebat, Nogah, Zuhra, Zohreh & Aphrodite).

Venus is the ruling planet of Libra & Taurus.

Venus delivers Love, Attraction, Fertility, Beauty & Harmony.

I am afraid you will lose the love of someone that is dear to you.

Or

Someone very dear to you will no longer find you lovable & attractive - and will replace you with someone else.

Or

A woman you have impregnated will lose her pregnancy.

Note: Disregard this dream if it was not revealed to you on a Friday.

3.) Thursday. Hmmm! One of my favourite days. If this dream was revealed to you on a Thursday, that means it came directly from the Celestial Orbit of Jupiter.

Jupiter is the court's judge and master of fortune & finance, and is ruled by Sarfiel (aka Bel Marduk, Mul-sag-megar, Neberu, Tzedek, Moshtari & Zeus).

Jupiter is the ruling planet of Sagittarius.

Jupiter delivers Wealth, Affluence, Benevolence & Opulence.

I am afraid you will suffer the loss of Wealth, Benevolence or Affluence.

Note: Disregard this dream if it was not revealed to you on a Thursday.

These, Sire - are the interpretations of your dream. grin

While I was typing this comment, I don't know why this story I had read some years ago kept coming to me but I'll share it anyways.

Louis XI (1423 - 1483), The great Spider King of France, had a weakness for astrology.

He kept a court astrologer whom he admired, until one day the man predicted that a lady of the court would die within eight days.

When the prophecy came true, Louis was terrified, thinking that either the man had murdered the woman to prove his accuracy or that he was so versed in his science that his powers threatened Louis himself.

In either case, the astrologer had to be killed. grin

One evening, Louis summoned the astrologer to his room, high in the castle. Before the man arrived, the king told his servants that when he gave the signal, they were to pick the astrologer up, carry him to the window, and hurl him to the ground - hundreds of feet below.

The astrologer soon arrived, but before giving the signal, Louis decided to ask him one last question: "You claim to understand astrology and to know the fate of others, so tell me what your fate will be and how long you have to live."

"I shall die just three days before Your Majesty," the astrologer replied.

The king's signal was never given. The man's life was spared.

The Spider King not only protected his astrologer for as long as he was alive, he lavished him with gifts and had him tended by the finest court doctors. grin
simply means the astrologer knew what the king had planned to do. So he used his brain to save his life. He was smart enough to tell a smart lie. In summary, the astrologer used his mind/brain to determine his fate.

The fate of a man lies in his hands
Re: I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound by paulGrundy(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2020
divineappo:

I looked through my window and saw that, a DHL cargo plane was filled with smoke in the sky, after about 1-2minutes, suddenly the plane crashed down. The plane crashed into the compound where I was staying in that particular dream. I was shocked, Some parts fell on the rooftop of my room (I was inside) and some parts fell inside the compound premises. But the parts that fell on the rooftop didn't Pierce through the roof/house.

What does this mean pls

do you work with a courier company?
Re: I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound by divineappo(m): 3:33pm On May 12, 2020
paulGrundy:

do you work with a courier company?
Lol nope
Re: I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound by seunlayi(m): 5:47pm On May 12, 2020
divineappo:

What does this mean pls

Remember me in your kingdom and I expecting you to begin a fervent prayer session to God. That whatever is the meaning of the dream,God should turn it to God for you and if it is Good, nothing shall withhold it any longer
Re: I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound by paulGrundy(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2020
divineappo:
Lol
nope

whenever you have a dream that you don't understand, you ask the Holy Spirit for interpretation or you meet someone that has the gift of dream interpretation to interpret it for you. When it comes to dreams, there's no laid down rules or guidelines 2 meaning of dreams. it is the Holy Spirit who gives it to man that also gives the understanding of it.

To your dream, I see you as someone who has this indifferent disposition towards life. this kind of " whatever will be will be" person am I right?
Re: I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound by divineappo(m): 7:10pm On May 12, 2020
paulGrundy:

whenever you have a dream that you don't understand, you ask the Holy Spirit for interpretation or you meet someone that has the gift of dream interpretation to interpret it for you. When it comes to dreams, there's no laid down rules or guidelines 2 meaning of dreams. it is the Holy Spirit who gives it to man that also gives the understanding of it.

To your dream, I see you as someone who has this indifferent disposition towards life. this kind of " whatever will be will be" person am I right?
Lol
am not that type of person

I believe the fate of a man lies in his hands
Re: I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound by paulGrundy(m): 9:07pm On May 12, 2020
divineappo:
Lol
am not that type of person

I believe the fate of a man lies in his hands

good then that's the interpretation of your dream. it is only a plane that is directionless or the pilots is not trained, that would crash into a compound. probably that's what your dream is trying to tell you.
Re: I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound by fineboynl(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2020
the plane crashing over your roof means it's your affairs. avoid doing any businesses for now. its business about to crash. you have to be prayerful and alert. If it was a passenger plane I would have said relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On May 12, 2020
divineappo:
What does this mean pls
You had a nightmare!
Do you work at DHL or did you happen to see a DHL delivery man recently? Did you see a DHL delivery van or plane recently? It is nothing out of the ordinary
Re: I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound by divineappo(m): 1:02pm On May 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

You had a nightmare!
Do you work at DHL or did you happen to see a DHL delivery man recently? Did you see a DHL delivery van or plane recently? It is nothing out of the ordinary
nope
Re: I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound by divineappo(m): 1:03pm On May 13, 2020
paulGrundy:

good then that's the interpretation of your dream. it is only a plane that is directionless or the pilots is not trained, that would crash into a compound. probably that's what your dream is trying to tell you.
Lol

I hear you
Re: I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound by Kobojunkie: 5:53pm On May 14, 2020
divineappo:
nope
Do you also seek interpretation of every other nightmare you have? Or was this the one that dug deepest into your bones? grin wink cheesy
Re: I Had A Dream, A DHL Cargo Plane Crash Into My Compound by divineappo(m): 6:18pm On May 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Do you also seek interpretation of every other nightmare you have? Or was this the one that dug deepest into your bones? grin wink cheesy
have u seen any other thread I created about a dream before? or u just trying to sound funny?

Swerve abeg

(1) (Reply)

See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. / I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. / Muhammad Humiliated A Blind Man For This Stupid Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.