Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

To The Singles And Their Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Singles And Their Parents (252 Views)

Would You Marry Someone Who Has Broken Ties With Their Parents? / Young Lovers Hang Themselves Because Of Their Parents(photos) / To The Singles, What Are You Doing Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Singles And Their Parents by Dnockeror333(m): 11:38am On May 10, 2020
TO THOSE YOUNG ONES, WHO HAVE LAYED EGGS FOR ADULTHOOD

A failed relationship is suicidal to the person who had been failed!

TO THE PARENTS OF CHILDREN;
Do not touch nor inflict hardship on your ward when he/she brought a couple to show you, because marriage on Earth is not destined to live forever! Does, love them, bless them with a reasuring smile. Let them lead their life in their own way. Let the plans they had and the future they saw ahead of them, even though secretive, to come through. Do not concern yourself with another relationship if it is birthed on the bedrock of marriage.

AGAIN;
A failed relationship is suicidal and a death trap! He/She that came out of a wrecked relationship into safety had pass through the reigns of death.

I have now fallen, that to rise up seems impossible', (though I will�). She was my first love after many decades of singleness. I met her for my safety and to cover her with my joy. But it hit the rock when we came out into the public, after agreement and disagreement about what we want and do not want. We set them all and came out to the knowledge of the public that they might know and be glad. Instesd they pour mithe and desent and threw stone at the once buding relationship..... (��) to collapse without any just cause.

Now, to rise up, I cannot...., but I will as the days mount into months.

Thank you.���

"DO NOT TOUCH ANOTHER...
Instead, let destiny do it's own will on their behalf, for them, not as you would, but for the sake of destiny's love of them!"
Re: To The Singles And Their Parents by Dobson43: 12:16pm On May 10, 2020
sad

(1) (Reply)

Invest In The Future / Best EPL Streaming App For Mobile Watch / Five Ways To Attract Your Dream Man And Make Him Commit To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.