Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES (8762 Views)

Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by Benevento(m): 9:11pm On May 10, 2020
Uche Okoye wan form smart, mtcheew.

I hear the pays for the drones on hourly basis.

Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by Beautifulminde3: 9:23pm On May 10, 2020
Benevento:

Didn't your account with huge gullible followers got suspended by Twitter.

You think you can fool me the way you've been doing to IPOB members here, posting rooten Onitsha pictures here just to raise your stupid followers ego.

May you never know peace for lying.

I'm not new to Twitter, Mr Director.
Ode that's not my account, my is not , I hardly twit

Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by XCLUX(m): 10:51pm On May 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Ogun state built 15 flyovers In 6yrs.
in Abeokuta abi
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by MRAKBEE(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2020
Arrewa:
see this one... Did you just say crisis??
When last did you heard
of religious or tribal crisis in North?? That should be 10yrs ago!

Just this week because of 2 hectare of land more than many were killed and more than 300 people were missing...

And you have the ball to talk about crisis in the north
When did I heard? I don't understand that question @Arrewa

1 Like

Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by amaniro: 11:09pm On May 10, 2020
kolaaderin:
Lagos has over 100 flyovers and bridges.

Did I ask for your bridge? Don't attract curses o
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by XANDERBOY85: 11:23pm On May 10, 2020
I've never liked this mode of building flyovers, where you have just a small section with pillars that can serve as underpass and the rest filled up with earth! Where the hell will they get all the earth needed to fill that huge receptacle? I prefer the way Ebonyi built theirs.....that style frees up the area underneath the flyover and gives a sense of openess and space!

1 Like

Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by Ultimategeneral: 9:42am On May 11, 2020
Biafrarep:

No appologies, but you really must be a shameless psychophant or an unexposed village man to have posted this rubbish here.

Come to think of it, are you mocking Ikpeazu and Abia people or what?

Ebonyi state that was created last, now has lots of flyovers built by Umahi, and I mean standard ones only for you to have brought this nonsense here.
Leave that f**ker with his eberiberism. Any time i enter aba and i come across this shit dung, that the gov called flyover i dey always vex. Common roads eno build,maintain the ones kwanu wey dey. He will go and call aboki engr.to carry sand and fill it up.
Later he will call it an achievement, then spend 200 times the amount used to patch the roads for commisioning and calling of praise singers to hail him as the performing gov.
Make i stop before they come for my head.
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by sesan85(m): 10:32pm On May 11, 2020
Benevento:

See this fool ooh.

Uche okoye

he doesn't own a blog.

Doesn't earn one naira from the govt.

Wake up early in the morning, grab drone (camera), start snapping anything, come online to post shit......... Uche okoye's daily routine.

Baba is not even proud of his name.
Lol, what!? This guy is that ethnocentric Igbo buffoon Uche Okoye on Twitter?
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by Benevento(m): 10:45pm On May 11, 2020
sesan85:
Lol, what!? This guy is that ethnocentric Igbo buffoon Uche Okoye on Twitter?
Nah him oooo.

He owns numerous monikers, Tundebricklayer, , Beautifulminde3, Beautifulmind2 Beautifulmind

What a jobless guy.
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by sesan85(m): 10:52pm On May 11, 2020
Benevento:

Nah him oooo.

He owns numerous monikers, Tundebricklayer, , Beautifulminde3, Beautifulmind2 Beautifulmind

What a jobless guy.
Ah, I see! I once destroyed him and his IPOB cretins who were protesting against the fact that Ajayi Crowther is the author of Isoama-ibo the primer, the first book written in Igbo, lol. He's truly a jackass.
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by Benevento(m): 11:03pm On May 11, 2020
sesan85:
Ah, I see! I once destroyed him and his IPOB cretins who were protesting against the fact that Ajayi Crowther is the author of Isoama-ibo the primer, the first book written in Igbo, lol. He's truly a jackass.
That boy is a fool.

Never seen a jobless man like him, all what he does is grab a camera and start taking pictures of a 2 story buildings from different angle without getting paid.

I was surprised when he made mention of being a father to a baby girl, what a poor girl.

1 Like

Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by Beautifulminde3: 12:25am On May 12, 2020
Benevento:

That boy is a fool.

Never seen a jobless man like him, all what he does is grab a camera and start taking pictures of a 2 story buildings from different angle without getting paid.

I was surprised when he made mention of being a father to a baby girl, what a poor girl.

grin grin
I feel your pain grin grin fact still remain I can feed and your family grin grin I guess you are new in this forum, you suppose to know me by now if you are old member, I don't hind my identity. Go and ask your brothers here they will tell you more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by drmikeadams(m): 1:12am On May 12, 2020
jayjaybazz:
When would we Abians rise to the occasion? This so called fly over was inaugurated weeks before Gov. Dave Umahi started the first fly over at Preco junction in Abakaliki that was in 2012. Now Umahi has constructed and infact commissioned not only that one but 4 more and has completed 3 new ones around other cities in Ebonyi waiting commissioning and many other fly overs yet at various stages of construction. In fact, what Ebonyi gov. has at his village has reached about the same stage as thisTable at Osisioma and someone wants us to congratulate Gov. IKPEAZU for building one fly over though out hos 8 years on office. Chai!!! Sorry for Us! True to it, Anyi ga EKPE AZU nah!

Sonofel come and defend ur good governor
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by drmikeadams(m): 1:20am On May 12, 2020
Kingosytex:

I dey tell you.

It seems Abia is cursed with bad leaders.

OUK, TAO and the incumbent governor are just birds of a feather.

Na sonofel oga them be grin
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by Kidakudz5: 1:44am On May 12, 2020
Someone said 100 flyovers? gringrin
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by SonOfEl(m): 9:09am On May 12, 2020
jayjaybazz:
When would we Abians rise to the occasion? This so called fly over was inaugurated weeks before Gov. Dave Umahi started the first fly over at Preco junction in Abakaliki that was in 2012. Now Umahi has constructed and infact commissioned not only that one but 4 more and has completed 3 new ones around other cities in Ebonyi waiting commissioning and many other fly overs yet at various stages of construction. In fact, what Ebonyi gov. has at his village has reached about the same stage as thisTable at Osisioma and someone wants us to congratulate Gov. IKPEAZU for building one fly over though out hos 8 years on office. Chai!!! Sorry for Us! True to it, Anyi ga EKPE AZU nah!

Making hasty conclusions about what you don't know is indeed unfortunate considering a supposedly lettered individual like you.

Asides Flyover construction around Abakaliki metropolis what else are you using to criticize Abia state vis-a-viz Ebonyi?

Aba is an INDUSTRIAL city, not an upcoming metropolis like Abakaliki. Its sustenance is beyond flyover constructions. Managing an industrial city transcends building flyovers. That is not to say the flyovers won't eventually be constructed.

The in- roads and expressways need revamping in such a way that it won't affect the business activities going on there. Where you have a beehive of activities, you also need an efficient waste management team. Do you think waste management for an industrial city is cheap? Ask Anambra, Lagos or Kaduna.

What about ease of doing business and capital inflow? Do you think it's easy sustaining these indices to keep Aba and Umuahia afloat?

Please abia governor needs to do more, but don't tell me nonsense about comparing aba to abakaliki because of flyover construction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Troops Killed 2,403 Terrorists, Bandits, Kidnappers In 9 Months – Femi Adesina / Militants Threatening Us – Pengassan / PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.