Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES (9283 Views)

Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by bigwig071(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2020
That same shape for how many many years?
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by adekolaelect(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2020
amaniro:

No state in Nigeria has up to 100 flyover please let's not get ahead of ourselvesgrin
osun state built 4 withing 8 years of Aregbesola .So you people only have mouth to condemn others without you having any meaningful development in your state .These Bia Bia state can only be compere to Bono state haaaaaaaaaaaaa Abia my foot Tue

2 Likes

Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by Teeacom: 2:25pm On May 10, 2020
Who say osun did not have mall,that person na mumu, osun have both mall and flyover, osun don't make noise, ordinary one uncompleted abia flyover una dey make noise, this people with there chest beating sha undecided
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by gretblue: 2:29pm On May 10, 2020
Ayekotoo:

Flyovers are not pedestrian bridges. Even Lagos cannot boast of that. 100 what?
And you have not read where I said definitely not up to 100 but above 30?
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by MRAKBEE(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
First flyover just taking shape?

When Kano has over 100 flyovers within few years?

Does Abia state need 100 flyovers?
Do we build flyovers cos we wanna compete with others or the state really needs them due to some factors?

Simplyleo go back to school.. Almajiri education hasnt help you..
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by Simplyleo: 2:46pm On May 10, 2020
MRAKBEE:

Does Abia state need 100 flyovers?
Do we build flyovers cos we wanna compete with others or the state really needs them due to some factors?

Simplyleo go back to school.. Almajiri education hasnt help hasn't helped you..
Empty barrels make very loud noise.

Between you and I, who needs to go back to school?

At least my Almajiri education has taught me the fundamental rules governing Uses of English. That is what your school obviously failed to teach you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by MRAKBEE(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

Empty barrels make very loud noise.

Between you and I, who needs to go back to school?

At least my Almajiri education has taught me the fundamental rules governing Uses of English. That is what your school obviously failed to teach you. cheesy
. Lol. That wasn't deliberate n u no dat. Can you go back to the issue at hand? I think you should be more concerned with proving your points.
Ignorance is a big problem. Stop reasoning with your yansh pls.
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by YorubaNinja: 3:01pm On May 10, 2020
Awon Developers! Na so so mouth and chest beating dem sabi. grin
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by Simplyleo: 3:03pm On May 10, 2020
MRAKBEE:
. Ignorance is a big problem. Stop reasoning with your yansh pls.
Really?

I repeat, empty barrels are very loud.

It is ignorance and reasoning with yansh you now come up with, not Almajiri school again.

If this is the best your school can come up with, then that school should be sanctioned by scrapping.
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by Top1gun: 3:03pm On May 10, 2020
Lagos have well over 50 I can assure you of that.

amaniro:

Yes I know kano and Lagos have the most flyovers. But his claim of Kano having 100 flyover is far fetched and unrealistic. I stand to say no Nigerian state has up to 50flyovers
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by amaniro: 3:09pm On May 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

If you know what a flyover is, pls simply tell us how many of them you can see here. And this is just one major lane out of over hundred similar lanes in Kano metropolis alone.

But why are their beggars running down en pass to state that don't have flyovers?grin

If you think flyover is a priority of a state then you have failed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by amaniro: 3:10pm On May 10, 2020
Top1gun:
Lagos have well over 50 I can assure you of that.

Lies lies and a lie Lagos should be around 30/35
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by amaniro: 3:11pm On May 10, 2020
adekolaelect:
osun state built 4 withing 8 years of Aregbesola .So you people only have mouth to condemn others without you having any meaningful development in your state .These Bia Bia state can only be compere to Bono state haaaaaaaaaaaaa Abia my foot Tue

Well good for them! I'm not bitter.
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by Simplyleo: 3:12pm On May 10, 2020
amaniro:

But why are their beggars running down en pass to state that don't have flyovers?grin

If you think flyover is a priority of a state then you have failed.
One at a time. I don't know how to be saying many things at the same time. It runs contrary to common sense.

There are over 100 flyovers in Kano or there are poor people in Kano as opposed to abia state. Chose one and stop running from one post to the other, I don't know how to do it that way.
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by MRAKBEE(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

Really?

I repeat, empty barrels are very loud.

It is ignorance and reasoning with yansh you now come up with, not Almajiri school again.

If this is the best your school can come up with, then that school should be sanctioned by scrapping.

Seems u are yet to understand my question due to overconfidence and ignorance.

Do we construct flyover just because other states are doing so or to solve traffic issues?

1 Like

Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by amaniro: 3:17pm On May 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

One at a time. I don't know how to be saying many things at the same time. It runs contrary to common sense.

There are over 100 flyovers in Kano or there are poor people in Kano as opposed to abia state. Chose one and stop running from one post to the other, I don't know how to do it that way.

Lol you derailed first bro. And Kano don't have up to 100flyovers please don't say this outside.

1 Like

Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by Ezewuzie01: 3:19pm On May 10, 2020
That's one ugly looking flyover. Abians should come to Awka and see the three beautiful flyovers that Governor Obiano built in less than three years. Not to mention over four bridges in riverine communities of the state.
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by Simplyleo: 3:19pm On May 10, 2020
amaniro:

Lol you derailed first bro. And Kano don't have up to 100flyovers please don't say this outside.
Is this what you are sticking to?

If yes, scroll up and count the number of flyovers on just one major road in Kano metropolis. Then imagine the number of roads in Kano and do simple Arithmetic.
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by Simplyleo: 3:20pm On May 10, 2020
MRAKBEE:

Seems u are yet to understand my question due to overconfidence and ignorance.

Do we construct flyover just because other states are doing so or to solve traffic issues?
You don't construct flyovers because you dont need them. Then what informed this one that is taking a decade to get into shape?
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by MRAKBEE(m): 3:25pm On May 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

You don't construct flyovers because you dont need them. Then what informed this one that is taking a decade to get into shape?
Thank goodness u have alredy answered the same question you posed.
Abia didn't build one to its completion stage simply becos they didn't need it as at then.
There is one narrative your likes are trying so hard to push here. Whenever the topic of development comes up for discussion, you, Arrewa plus others would show over filtered pictures of the same flyover and some decorated junctions. To your likes, those are the only indices of development and other states have nothing else to prove that they are developed other than flyovers.

There are over 100 flyovers according to you but over 300 persons have died from a mysterious disease and almajiris are now being sent to the south to cause havoc there.
Small time now, religious crisis go start for there over nothing sensible yet you guys will come here to claim that your state is developed. I bet u are yet to travel down to see what is happening down here..
U are here counting the numbers of flyovers and Kano State government is yet to know what is killing the people.. It's Allah's will Shey?

2 Likes

Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by Tunde835(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2020
amaniro:

Yes I know kano and Lagos have the most flyovers. But his claim of Kano having 100 flyover is far fetched and unrealistic. I stand to say no Nigerian state has up to 50flyovers
What Do We Need Hundred For
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by 900winer(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2020
cheesy This not a flyover it should be flydownward grin grin
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by Arrewa: 3:44pm On May 10, 2020
MRAKBEE:

Thank goodness u have alredy answered the same question you posed.
Abia didn't build one to its completion stage simply becos they didn't need it as at then.
There is one narrative your likes are trying so hard to push here. Whenever the topic of development comes up for discussion, you, Arrewa plus others would show over filtered pictures of the same flyover and some decorated junctions. To your likes, those are the only indices of development and other states have nothing else to prove that they are developed other than flyovers.

There are over 100 flyovers according to you but over 300 persons have died from a mysterious disease and almajiris are now being sent to the south to cause havoc there.
Small time now, religious crisis go start for there over nothing sensible yet you guys will come here to claim that your state is developed. I bet u are yet to travel down to see what is happening down here..
U are here counting the numbers of flyovers and Kano State government is yet to know what is killing them.. It's Allah's will Shey?
see this one... Did you just say crisis??
When last did you heard of religious or tribal crisis in North?? That should be 10yrs ago!

Just this week because of 2 hectare of land more than many were killed and more than 300 people were missing...

And you have the ball to talk about crisis in the north
Re: Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES by MRAKBEE(m): 3:46pm On May 10, 2020
Arrewa:
see this one... Did you just say crisis??
When last did you heard of religious or tribal crisis in North?? That should be 10yrs ago!

Just this week because of 2 hectare of land more than many were killed and more than 300 people were missing...

And you have the ball to talk about crisis in the north

Didnt you guys store guns in Mosques for killing southerners if the election result had favoured Jonathan? Almajiris are willing tools in your hands for that. Backward sets of people.
A woman was killed just for trying to stop a man from doing ablution in front of her shop and another was recently killed for preaching. Primitive people.
Dont people from the next village attack communities, destroy lives and properties over there to compensate themselves for the loss of one or two cows. They call them bandits but we no who they are.
The figure u mentioned above is even too small.. I think the number of missing persons stands at 6 million from the last count.. U are just Confused..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Lauds Tinubu’s First Year, Makes Demand / I Made A Mistake In National Id Card Registration Can I Change It? / I Am Not Edo Godfather - Oshiomhole On House Of Assembly Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.