Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,948 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja (47887 Views)

300 Men, 83 Women, Child Evacuated From UAE Arrive Abuja / Nigerians Evacuated From Dubai Protest, Say They Are Treated Like Prisoners / This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by seunlayi(m): 12:32pm On May 10, 2020
Welcome all
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Laeroy(f): 12:32pm On May 10, 2020
Wow
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by dayleke: 12:32pm On May 10, 2020
Vlibray:
Why person go leave US for Nigeria??

You never know.
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 10, 2020
Nigerian Airways enko?

Even those small African countries have air carriers unlike the giant of Consumption, am ashamed of this country

6 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Nnamdinaija(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2020
Couuurrrrrrtttt!!
Discharged and not acquitted!!! cool

They should be quarantined at least for a month but with good treatment. grin

1 Like

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Sirsuky(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2020
Y den come suffer they should have ask people in North isolation center before they come
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 10, 2020
Many of you are talking as if Yankee is heaven. Una never know yet.

Heaven is anywhere you are happy.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Vlibray: 12:35pm On May 10, 2020
Fejous:
We should remember that some Nigerians travelled to various countries around the globe for business or other purposes before the outbreak of coro. They never intended to stay back in those countries because they have business and/or family ties in Nigeria that require attention. The returnees are not those who are habitual residents, but Nigerians who travelled and intended to return home, but were stranded abroad. Not every Nigerian wants to live abroad and no one hustling in America �� will like to come back.
Valid point

1 Like

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by shedy03(m): 12:35pm On May 10, 2020
waleadex:
I just hope it's not a case of 'from frypan to fire' for them though...
lols.
They will complain about hell lots of things, they will wish they had stayed back in America.

2 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by dinggle: 12:36pm On May 10, 2020
If you reside in NY where coro is catching every thing that moves, wont you self-deport? They preserved their lives to fight another day.

2 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by NwaAro: 12:37pm On May 10, 2020
Me carry my sef from the US only to enter plane to land for Naija? Mbanu...na die I die here be that.

1 Like

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by airminem(f): 12:37pm On May 10, 2020
Na wah ooo. All these people returning, are they forbidden to DIE in abroad?? undecided

I know someone go rather catch CORONA there die, than come to Nigeria and still die lipsrsealed

Welcome to Nigeria people

Check my signature and earn daily

1 Like

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Jakemedg(m): 12:37pm On May 10, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Jesus Christ, why would someone willingly coming back to Nigeria from Yankee, I will rather die there.
They the returnees know what they saw there before coming back home

4 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by jaxxy(m): 12:37pm On May 10, 2020
Nbote:
Me reach US and agree to b evacuated back to dis shithole? Impossicant

They might be people who just want to come back to Nigeria for their business or family or are not fully based in America bt visit regularly just like Ben Bruce. He might even be on the flight since he said he misses Nigeria. Lol

I don't think these are the runaways, returning back to the shithole. Haha

14 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by sonnie10: 12:38pm On May 10, 2020
Theses are mostly people who were stranded in the US due the the lockdown. Some might have gone on vacation, some tourists or even to visit before planes were grounded.

I doubt if there is any permanent resident or citizen who has always lived and worked in the US among these returnees.

6 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:38pm On May 10, 2020
Fejous:
We should remember that some Nigerians travelled to various countries around the globe for business or other purposes before the outbreak of coro. They never intended to stay back in those countries because they have business and/or family ties in Nigeria that require attention. The returnees are not those who are habitual residents, but Nigerians who travelled and intended to return home, but were stranded abroad. Not every Nigerian wants to live abroad and no one hustling in America �� will like to come back.
Don't mind all this persons commenting rubbish about coming back to a shithole.
I wonder if they thought those airlifted are Nigerians resident there.. Definitely no.

5 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 10, 2020
I would never abandon Nigeria.....am a patriot.

On a serious note, it's just that I have no choice grin

1 Like

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by hope4nigeria(m): 12:39pm On May 10, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Jesus Christ, why would someone willingly coming back to Nigeria from Yankee, I will rather die there.
I'm still on Google searching for why will a nomal person do that. I don't trust this government, it may be lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by remele2(f): 12:39pm On May 10, 2020
And dey agreed to come!!!!

OLord help me see chance to leave diz place and punish me if i agree to comeback no mata what....
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by xreal: 12:40pm On May 10, 2020
dayleke:

Yankee dey boil too o.

Yes bro.

But you know how much dem collect as palliative for there, plus enough easy access to free food this period.

How much or what relief item your government don give you since the lockdown start for 9ja?

Ontop say light no dey, person go still fuel gen.
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by demoBaba: 12:40pm On May 10, 2020
haryorbarmie83:

99.9% of them are American citizen. They will return to State when Mr coro finished his term.

1 Like

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by AmazingELixir: 12:40pm On May 10, 2020
lipsrsealed

The current count of covid 19 death in the US stands at about 70,000.

I just hope after this pandemic Trump will offer Nigerians 10,000 of the replacement slot.

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by sefce: 12:41pm On May 10, 2020
these guys are not dumb as you think.many of them have green cards,they will certainly return back after the pandemic. it was just a free ticket ride back home.

1 Like

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by damola1: 12:41pm On May 10, 2020
Imagine living in a hotel cos corona catch u for yankee... and God ans prayer ��
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Mizwisdom(f): 12:41pm On May 10, 2020
grin
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Mizwisdom(f): 12:43pm On May 10, 2020
haryorbarmie83:

You're poor but those ones are rich and they made their money here. All fingers are not equal

4 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by demoBaba: 12:43pm On May 10, 2020
sefce:
these guys are not dumb as you think.many of them have green cards,they will certainly return back after the pandemic. it was just a free ticket ride back home.

Volume please
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Judek2(m): 12:43pm On May 10, 2020
Bad move..
They'll probably catch Corona in the shitty isolation centre
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by eltata(m): 12:43pm On May 10, 2020
nairalandankrah:
Evacuating your Nationals in other countries with foreign airlines,
While foreign nationals in your country are being airlifted by their own domestic airlines...
Our politicians are EVIL
You want a plane to fly over there empty from Nigeria huh
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Judek2(m): 12:43pm On May 10, 2020
sefce:

If they survive in Nigeria
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 10, 2020
More covid ambassadors coming to infect abuja.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" / Pictures Of Port Harcourt International Airport / Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.