Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja (47884 Views)

300 Men, 83 Women, Child Evacuated From UAE Arrive Abuja / Nigerians Evacuated From Dubai Protest, Say They Are Treated Like Prisoners / This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Lastmankc(m): 1:22pm On May 10, 2020
fergie006:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/10/breaking-160-nigerians-evacuated-united-states-arrive-abuja
These guys just Bleep up. Better dey there and die of covid 19,than to come back to this dungeon.
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Yankee101: 1:22pm On May 10, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Jesus Christ, why would someone willingly coming back to Nigeria from Yankee, I will rather die there.

Nope

When the end looks near you only remember one thing...

Family.

Hold yours tight. Money isn't everything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 10, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Mad people.....

[img]https://media./images/ee8cdc86a6c43c34c4e9e8a1ca998183/tenor.gif[/img]
I swear. From frying pan to fire.
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by fk001(m): 1:23pm On May 10, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Jesus Christ, why would someone willingly coming back to Nigeria from Yankee, I will rather die there.

Because you have never been there before, if you have you will definitely miss home at some point.

In fact, even if it was 2 months vacation you will start missing home. Home is home nothing can replace it

3 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 10, 2020
Fejous:
We should remember that some Nigerians travelled to various countries around the globe for business or other purposes before the outbreak of coro. They never intended to stay back in those countries because they have business and/or family ties in Nigeria that require attention. The returnees are not those who are habitual residents, but Nigerians who travelled and intended to return home, but were stranded abroad. Not every Nigerian wants to live abroad and no one hustling in America �� will like to come back.
abi? This is a good angle. Perhaps some people just used the opportunity to get free flight back home.
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by martinogeenz: 1:24pm On May 10, 2020
I can't leave America to come to naija for any reason
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:25pm On May 10, 2020
ebismarsblog:

that is y re still hear, poor mentality,
if you have your business and atleast upto 50m in your saving nigeria is the best place to stay in the world
as long you did not drag wahala of politics, religion to yourself
u re good to stay here peaceful nd enjoy ur life to d fulness
my boss can testify to it
agreed, how many common man like me have 100k in their account. If am fortunate to have 5m I won't bother myself looking for greener pastures in another man's land.

2 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by fk001(m): 1:25pm On May 10, 2020
pDudd:
Many of you are talking as if Yankee is heaven. Una never know yet.

Heaven is anywhere you are happy.

Leave them, obviously, most of them have never left the country.

5 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by sunbreaker: 1:26pm On May 10, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Do you think that everybody that went there has a successful life? This is opportunity for them to returned because shame has prevented many of them to come back. Only medical professional that has sure life there, I'm telling you from my own experienced and if you know anyone among them they will explain better

1 Like

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 10, 2020
fk001:

Because you have never been there before, if you have you will definitely miss home at some point.

In fact, even if it was 2 months vacation you will start missing home. Home is home nothing can replace it
Oga. Many Nigerians travelled abroad and easily replaced “home” ooo. I know someone who’s been in South Africa for some years now and is still vowing never to step foot in Nigeria again.

I lived in Europe for five years and didn’t miss much about Nigeria apart from the food.

So speak for yourself not for everybody please.
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Litmus: 1:27pm On May 10, 2020
mastermaestro:

If I overheard an employee calling Nigeria a shithole, I will fire him.

Even a European employer would do same or watch you closely because in the West they would view you as mentally unstable or think you’re Sucking up, which is something they don’t actually trust.

2 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Jh0wsef(m): 1:28pm On May 10, 2020
JBoy9:
Welcome back guys......

LESSON 1: Since I was born I have never seen this rope cut during the day, it's always at night when u need it the most

Hahah

1 Like

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Wendybrown(f): 1:28pm On May 10, 2020
nairalandankrah:
Evacuating your Nationals in other countries with foreign airlines,
While foreign nationals in your country are being airlifted by their own domestic airlines...
Our politicians are EVIL

Shame no dey dere body
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by AfonjaConehead: 1:28pm On May 10, 2020
I wonder how many lives they wanna live!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2020
Mizwisdom:

You're poor but those ones are rich and they made their money here. All fingers are not equal
Mr rich man. Am sure if you have opportunity of going you won't think twice obo.
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by michoim(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2020
waleadex:
I just hope it's not a case of 'from frypan to fire' for them though...
A pessimist will not go far

2 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by fk001(m): 1:30pm On May 10, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Oga. Many Nigerians travelled abroad and easily replaced “home” ooo. I know someone who’s been in South Africa for some years now and is still vowing never to step foot in Nigeria again.

I lived in Europe for five years and didn’t miss much about Nigeria apart from the food.

People that never missed home when they are abroad, then definitely their state of living in Nigeria is very bad

2 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:30pm On May 10, 2020
demoBaba:

99.9% of them are American citizen. They will return to State when Mr coro finished his term.
I disagree with you bro. If they're citizens they will be cater for by American government.
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by michoim(m): 1:30pm On May 10, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
You beta quit naija to go and die there quick

4 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:31pm On May 10, 2020
hope4nigeria:
I'm still on Google searching for why will a nomal person do that. I don't trust this government, it may be lies
trust me bro.
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by CptCharlesVane: 1:31pm On May 10, 2020
Because they’re illegals or maybe being together woth family is more important
haryorbarmie83:
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Ken4agent(m): 1:31pm On May 10, 2020
Fejous:
We should remember that some Nigerians travelled to various countries around the globe for business or other purposes before the outbreak of coro. They never intended to stay back in those countries because they have business and/or family ties in Nigeria that require attention. The returnees are not those who are habitual residents, but Nigerians who travelled and intended to return home, but were stranded abroad. Not every Nigerian wants to live abroad and no one hustling in America �� will like to come back.

You nailed it......some one will serve u a bottle of chilled Bodwise shortly grin

If you ask a hand full of nigers hustling abroad on if you should be expecting them to be evacuated.....they individually said 9ja will rather evacuate their dead bodies......for them, it a sink or swimm situation.....mean while all of them have built mansion back home......so u are right

1 Like

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by frijos(m): 1:32pm On May 10, 2020
; LWKM

NwaNimo1:
Mad people.....

[img]https://media./images/ee8cdc86a6c43c34c4e9e8a1ca998183/tenor.gif[/img]

FREE TRANSPORTATION LOL, THEY WILL GO BACK AFTER THEIR VISIT LOL
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by AfonjaConehead: 1:32pm On May 10, 2020
JBoy9:
Welcome back guys......

LESSON 1: Since I was born I have never seen this rope cut during the day, it's always at night when u need it the most

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!! So true...

It happened to me some yrs back. I was trying to impress some ladies who were finding hard starting their gen. Na so commando swing the thing and the next thing was,snap!!!! in the night o!

I felt horrible that night sha

grin

2 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:32pm On May 10, 2020
CptCharlesVane:
Because they’re illegals or maybe being together woth family is more important
money must be made before one can be relevant in the family bro.

1 Like

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2020
haryorbarmie83:

Stranded Nigerians...
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by ghettochild4u(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2020
masterP042:

Just hustle to be rich.. When you're rich in Nigeria, you'll enjoy more than in abroad. You'll be like a demi god here, with lots of convoy, security personel, houses and cars. In abroad, you can't achieve such luxury. Our rich men like obasanjo, ibb, atiku and the rest even enjoy more than bill gates, Zuckerberg, ortega and the rest.
Your type dey make abroad look too easy while it's not so. U dey uk no really be achievement o, some of u guys over there no get shishi. Whereas some carpenters and mechanics here in naija live in their own houses.
The reason he said he would stay back there...
I for one can't cope in naija for just electricity sake...
For that reason I cant come back even if na rented house I dey leave for abroad as long as m existing... Free that thing u dey talk..
Na my peace of mind matter..
If am safe n secure here.. Why shd I come back to Nigeria n be hearing up nepa, 1 million boys are coming, police kill innocent, army stab man to death, kidnappers demand ransom, bokoharam invades yola, Okada ban in Lagos, agberofight for bustop chairmanship, tanker catch fire.... Loss of life n properties

1 Like

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2020
michoim:

You beta quit naija to go and die there quick
give me visa and see if I won't go immediately.

1 Like

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by ezeukwu1(m): 1:35pm On May 10, 2020
Fejous:
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by ezeukwu1(m): 1:36pm On May 10, 2020
Fejous:
True. ur head dey dere.
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by FYsol: 1:39pm On May 10, 2020
The only reasonable comment read so far

Fejous:
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by sunbreaker: 1:39pm On May 10, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:

I knew a girl that went this same south Africa you mention,sold all her shop here in Nigeria to finance the movement but came back with nothing,it take a grace of God to be successful with genue work there,that is the reason they have highest number of Nigerian in their prison. I pray,one day you will go there and comeback to feed us your experience

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" / Pictures Of Port Harcourt International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.