Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

The Real Truth About Admiration And Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Truth About Admiration And Attention (270 Views)

The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. / Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Truth About Admiration And Attention by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 10, 2020
I was going through a Nigerian celebritie's page and I saw a comment about how proud most celebrities are and how they "form" and are not friqendly. Ok, I dont know what your life experiences are or how your twenty four hour is usually like because I can only speak for my self and my own experiences. As for me, I'm not rich, I'm not famous, I'm not in any way special but at least not a week goes by without someone complimenting my facial appearance. Now I dont really know how I appear outside what the mirror shows me so I really cant say I know what's on people's mind when they compliment me or stare at me unendingly daily but what I know is how tiring it is to keep experiencing the same thing for over 30 years. When you compliment me, You would think that's the first time I'm hearing it right? So I should be so happy about it and jump up with excitement right? Well I'm 30 and I have heard the same thing for 30 years. I may not give you the response you expect because I have said it over and over again I'm actually so bored of saying it. Now that's just me, a very ordinary and insignificant person in society.

Now let's imagine someone like Mikel obi, this guy played football in UK for over 15 years, travelled the world and made billions of naira. People compliment him daily, people stalk him daily, he experiences the same admiration and admiration 24 hours of every day. Okay, what about the times hes going through a bad day? You expect him to jump with joy that you're admiring him? You expect him to be happy that you want to take a picture with him like that's not what hes been hearing over and over for over 20 years? If an ordinary person like me can get so bored and tired of people saying "compliments" to me, what do you expect from a real star? These people have lives of their own, we should give them a fucking break!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth About Admiration And Attention by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 1:01pm On May 10, 2020
So what do you want us to do now?
Re: The Real Truth About Admiration And Attention by gift2xl: 1:20pm On May 10, 2020
What's your point.
Re: The Real Truth About Admiration And Attention by traihit: 1:45pm On May 10, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:
So what do you want us to do now?

With this combination of alphabets that form your moniker, how do you remember your username?

Op, the Commonest reason why Mikel Obi won't be moved if a stranger says "you look cute" is the same reason you won't be moved if a begged tells you "you're handsome". Celebs know that most people want their approval and attention and that's why they won't value your compliments. Let any big celeb tell Mikel Obi he is handsome, no matter how bad his day was, he'll show the approval. So we appreciate compliments more if it comes from our circle or people of our stratus.

(1) (Reply)

Best Pick Up Line??? / I Decide To Curate A Super Post About Men Relationship, Who Is Gamed? / Have You Heard ? How Football Lover Caught His Wife To Be ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.