Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? (30803 Views)

Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) / Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Animegirl(f): 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
I'm just curious. undecided

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by maleekberry: 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
BBC ( if you know you know)

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Camelot65: 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ask their girlfriends

171 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Fahdiga(m): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nothing tastes good more than glorious gbola. Women can't do without it

244 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Pierocash(m): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Every woman has her preferences. If what you are looking for in a man is not getting to you ,it means you can't be fulfilled.

To others ,what they want in a man is money,to others , attention and commitment. Others, beauty, moral support, emotional support, good sex etc.

To me, women who only date for money are cheap women. A real woman knows what value is ,it is not money dependent

322 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Cubalabloo(m): 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hot sex. So hot!

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Dbestkilishi: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
The notion that guys; rich or poor should financially provide for their girlfriend is barbaric and ridiculous. The reason why I’m hustling isn’t for any bitch, but to better my life and afford things when I want to, and exactly how I want it. That’s the goal! I will never play the role of a father in the life of any girl. Never!

487 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by NoahHadNoArk: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Promises they never get to fulfill grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by pointblank247(m): 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Vawulence

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Mandrake007(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
As a broke or financially unstable guy you shouldn’t have any business with women,that aside you don’t owe her any obligations to take care of her needs if financially stable cause you’re not her guardian or parent,Nigeria being the poverty capital of the world and girls having unreasonable expectations from their romantic partners to take care of their needs when they’re not legally married is insane but simps with zero core values and self worth have set a bad precedent for everyone out there and made these poor girls with nothing to offer develop a false sense of reality to set ridiculous standards that their poor fathers can’t even meet,this is why young fellas need to be redpilled and know how to play the game cause vagina ain’t really worth a dime…

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Truvelisback(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Animegirl:
Apart from ur Numerous Body count, what do u have to give?

219 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Being broke is like stroke...

What does someone who's got stroke bring to the table?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
There is something of this picture that always make me to burst out with laughter whenever I see it grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by JoeRizzla(m): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Truvelisback:

Ah don laugh tire

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by LadyD22(f): 12:31am On Jun 22, 2022
Pierocash:
Every woman has her preferences. If what you are looking for in a man is not getting to you ,it means you can't be fulfilled.

To others ,what they want in a man is money,to others , attention and commitment. Others, beauty, moral support, emotional support, good sex etc.

To me, women who only date for money are cheap women. A real woman knows what value is ,it is not money dependent

Then with my full chest I hereby proclaim myself the cheapest women on Earth because I like money too much , not 10k oh but the real money and that is why I'm still single because I'm spending too much money on myself I'm afraid of leaving me

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by PumpumPrince: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
Animegirl:

How much please?

1 Like

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Sammy101111(m): 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Gbola
And full honesty
With loyalty

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Nwadu: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Protection promises and hopes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Emily22(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by DennisEche(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
STEADY NACKS

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by tommy589(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sxxxxx

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Starboytwo(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Dick

6 Likes

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by FrancescoFarino(f): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
most of them have fine face and a promising future

28 Likes

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Rahkman: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Apart from smelly toto hook up and front seat of car.. what's does an average nigerian girl have upstairs?.... useless buffoon undecided

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by BigName101: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Dbestkilishi:
The notion that guys; rich or poor should financially provide for their girlfriend is barbaric and ridiculous. The reason why I’m hustling isn’t for any bitch, but to better my life and afford things when I want to, and exactly how I want it. That’s the goal! I will never play the role of a father in the life of any girl. Never!
na man you be.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by dapova: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
ejoor we wee.... have you eaten?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by effort1: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Apart from sex, what does broke girls give their boyfriends?

Let's even assume that men hate sex, what else can their broke girlfriends offer them?

Will men want to have anything to do with broke girls if men hate sex?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by NeckingNgulping(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
They give you hope for the future regarding marriage. At least you have someone secured for you after whoring around and gold digging your previous boy friends away.

No matter how broke a man might be, he still brings more to the table than a woman.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by STEWpid(f): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Chai..

Babe,

In my own opinion;

The use of the word "Broke Guys" sound insulting. We might have younger or older siblings in that category too.

Does any guy actually give love and/or attention irrespective of their category? Sex is the major thing that comes to mind.

Only Grace, Mercy, and Wisdom can see us through.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by shiwex: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Protection
Status
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by id4sho(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
shocked
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Gbeng30(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Care and the strong things...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! / Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? / 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.