Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (128693 Views)

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:53am On May 11, 2020
Abeg,my Port Harcourt brothers and sisters here. una good morning first..Everybody good morning.

make una help una guy,una guy na young guy wey dey hustle as per photographer. upcoming one for that matter..

Una know as wike keep us now and na daily bread I dey see chop that time.
I know things hard for everybody here, I know as e dey be,make una pardon my manners. Na beg I dey beg.

Abeg I know say God fit use one of una touch me between today and Wednesday as per say wike lift lockdown for two days say make we go restock and the lockdown go start on Thursday.. as I dey talk now, I no get shishi.palliative or waiting den dey call am, them no One gree share.

abeg Aunties and uncles, help me to get a cartoon of Noodles.. abeg

for my PH brothers, I stay along TANK road near rumukwrushi market.
abeg, you fit call me out to give me even garri, it's highly welcome.

my bank detail dey my signature.
make una no vex.
abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by YouareaBITCH(f): 10:53am On May 11, 2020
What dah hell do u men want? We spend our own money, it becomes a questionable trait, we become all womanly and dependent, u all day the only thing we can offer is pussy. Confused specie!! grin grin[color=#770077][/color]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by zeusdgrt(m): 10:54am On May 11, 2020
goldbim:
Hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed sincerely,Dating a big girl is not the issue but with time won’t the guy feel inferior as time goes by?my little experience makes me feel like most guys feel less of a man when the lady is trying to call the shots herself without waiting for any man..
At a point ,the guys start feeling like you are hard to please whereas you are just trying to live your life to suit yourself ..All in all,the key word is humility and it takes the grace of God!!
U sure?

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by ImaIma1(f): 10:54am On May 11, 2020
The ego of many Nigerian men will still be bruised dating this kind of girls.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Angelfrost(m): 10:54am On May 11, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

A shameful post. Demeaning to hard working men

In what way exactly??! Shouldn't a lady be equally hardworking??! Is hard work or money-making for the male gender alone??!...

I though what is good for the gander, must also be good for the goose!!!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by zeusdgrt(m): 10:54am On May 11, 2020
Hisduchess:

You can't say much sir and it's good like that cool
Meaning?
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by liverpool72(m): 10:55am On May 11, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

A shameful post. Demeaning to hard working men
sure,the op is suffering from inferiority complex

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by futurerex: 10:55am On May 11, 2020
Gold diggers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by ishitinyourmouf: 10:55am On May 11, 2020
you mean BBW? cos u useless nigerians like using stupid words to describe things

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by emusmithyy(m): 10:55am On May 11, 2020
goldbim:
Hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed sincerely,Dating a big girl is not the issue but with time won’t the guy feel inferior as time goes by?my little experience makes me feel like most guys feel less of a man when the lady is trying to call the shots herself without waiting for any man..
At a point ,the guys start feeling like you are hard to please whereas you are just trying to live your life to suit yourself ..All in all,the key word is humility and it takes the grace of God!!

"Inferior over time" so by billing his destiny, he'll feel superior. Leave him to feel inferior. Those dating alhajas, do they feel inferior?

Nigerian girls are not used to giving. Simple.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by jaxxy(m): 10:57am On May 11, 2020
Absolutely nothing special about dating a big gal. She just a regular gal with more money or independence. She can still have character flaws like any other gal unless she's a sensible gal. And u don't have to be a big gal to be sensible.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by bkayode(m): 10:57am On May 11, 2020
Dreyton36:
I've dated up to 4 different very rich and influential girls
And I'll kindly share just one of their stories, I mean the first of them

It was 2013 mehn life no be moi moi ooo
I lived in Lagos , Maryland to be precise so I got a job at a catering company then at ikoyi
But not like other catering jobs oo , this one is special into big boys way
We only serve the NNPC_NAPIMS workers
Men go garage up with full swag to go serve rice grin
But it was fun cuz I had my cool Calabar friend with me
I finally had a friend who happened to be an auditor there (female)
Name withheld , she's absolutely gorgeous but a lil older than me i guess
She rides a range Rover , the company has a car park called Park view, for those who knows bayo kuku area in ikoyi you'll know there , big men area

One day I went to serve as usual , I was cashless , after closing hours I almost lost it cuz I had no penny to go home , mehn I trek from ikoyi reach Maryland grin life tire me
The next day again I went to work after borrowing money from my own younger brother grin
And after serving , I was just thinking of how to go home , but I no too dear because that day was Friday and we don't work during weekends
As i went to pack up the used plates, this damsel asked me to pass her bag to her, she gave me some $ upto 15 pieces
I mean dollars not naira ooo , 100 dollars each
Mehn my prick sef stand
I was dumbfounded , to say thank you sef tire me cry
Anyway I left , but I thanked her Sha , but I didn't even know the actual figure of the cash but I know say na load
Trust poor man na , I arrange the dollars inside my wallet and went to a nearby bar to get some cold Heineken and catfish peppersoup grin
After that I headed to obalende park , as usual the conductors don know me as a wahala boy who no they always get money complete grin
I stepped into the bus and put on my headphones in it's loudest volume , as usual the conductor started shouting (owo da)
Because I see fine girls inside bus I start to speak phonetics grin and brought out some dollars that i dont have change , conductor shock grin grin
To cut it short I went home
And I made my biggest mistake
Drop ur comments if I should continue cuz this is the funniest partt
please continue

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by emusmithyy(m): 10:57am On May 11, 2020
lukui:
One of my uncles dated one like that. I was still in pry sch then but could still remember. She was very classy, rich and egoistic. Nevertheless we all still loved her. My uncle broke her heart and didn't later marry her. And we abused and rebuked him for doing that. But she too was later happily married. Up till now we are still good friends with her.

Many women don't even date for sex, d!ck or fxxking sake, they just want the guys attention. My uncle is the type, all sorts of women flock around him. Up till now in my street, if I am passing ma y of them, though they have now married with kids, they will still be asking "how is brother so so so" I will reply them and be wondering, so you still miss this man?

Is he married now?
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by ishitinyourmouf: 10:57am On May 11, 2020
fineboynl:
If you have dated a big girl before you will easily relate with this. Big girls is my term of the opposite of a big boy and not oloshos or Gold-diggers.

Here are my experience. I have dated a girl that has so many girls she called her children. she help them alot, like securing a job from her contact and as well as writing the application letters herself for them and arranging the cv.

She called me always and never flashed and it's calls that runs into hours per day. I will even get tired and tried cutting the calls to discharge her.

I and some of my friend dated girls of this trait. It's not that they have so much money but they have a niche for themselves. They do anty to your younger ones or girls around by taking them out or buying them stuff. Your family developed a feeling that this girl doesn't want anything from you.

They will never allow you spend any money on them, they come to your house with cab. They will never follow you to a gathering where your friends spend money only on drinks and foods. And if it happens by accident they will pass the money to you to at least pay some of the bills.
She doesn't like going out while others pay for her drinks.

They never collect transport or any money from you.
go and hustle, you are definition of a broke retard. in as much as i hate gold diggers, i will never collect money from any girl. except if she is out rightly paying me to Bleep her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by extol1(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2020
Dreyton36:

I lived in Lagos , Maryland to be precise so I got a job at a catering company then at ikoyi
She rides a range Rover , the company has a car park called Park view, for those who knows bayo kuku area in ikoyi you'll know there , big men area

One day I went to serve as usual , I was cashless , after closing hours I almost lost it cuz I had no penny to go home , mehn I trek from ikoyi reach Maryland grin life tire me
The next day again I went to work after borrowing money from my own younger brother grin
And after serving , I was just thinking of how to go home , but I no too dear because that day was Friday and we don't work during weekends
As i went to pack up the used plates, this damsel asked me to pass her bag to her, she gave me some $ upto 15 pieces
Mehn my prick sef stand
Anyway I left , but I thanked her Sha , but I didn't even know the actual figure of the cash but I know say na load
Trust poor man na , I arrange the dollars inside my wallet and went to a nearby bar to get some cold Heineken and catfish peppersoup grin
After that I headed to obalende park , as usual the conductors don know me as a wahala boy who no they always get money complete grin
I stepped into the bus and put on my headphones in it's loudest volume , as usual the conductor started shouting (owo da)
Because I see fine girls inside bus I start to speak phonetics grin and brought out some dollars that i dont have change , conductor shock grin grin
I beg, come and continue

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Farki: 10:59am On May 11, 2020
She was from a rich home, very caring and adorable but can insult your intelligence in many different ways.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Topmaike007(m): 11:00am On May 11, 2020
Contact me for your non contact infared thermometer at affordable price
081 3296 5191 calls and WhatsApp
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Lovelyn451(f): 11:00am On May 11, 2020
Heheheeey...but I thought that's what you Efulefus like..shebi u want a woman to pay the bills like oyibo pipo? What are u complaining for again? Just donate ur sperm to her, stay at home and do the chores while she make the money, but don't u ever open ur efulefu mouth to ask her for respect or talk abt submission when responsible men are talking...tchew

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by elotajohn1(m): 11:00am On May 11, 2020
fineboynl:
If you have dated a big girl before you will easily relate with this. Big girls is my term of the opposite of a big boy and not oloshos or Gold-diggers.

Here are my experience. I have dated a girl that has so many girls she called her children. she help them alot, like securing a job from her contact and as well as writing the application letters herself for them and arranging the cv.

She called me always and never flashed and it's calls that runs into hours per day. I will even get tired and tried cutting the calls to discharge her.

I and some of my friend dated girls of this trait. It's not that they have so much money but they have a niche for themselves. They do anty to your younger ones or girls around by taking them out or buying them stuff. Your family developed a feeling that this girl doesn't want anything from you.

They will never allow you spend any money on them, they come to your house with cab. They will never follow you to a gathering where your friends spend money only on drinks and foods. And if it happens by accident they will pass the money to you to at least pay some of the bills.
She doesn't like going out while others pay for her drinks.

They never collect transport or any money from you.

Pass me contact nah. I'm tired of these nags
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by asobo: 11:00am On May 11, 2020
Dreyton36:

Mehn my prick sef stand
Ogbeni continue.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by emusmithyy(m): 11:00am On May 11, 2020
Dreyton36:

Mehn my prick sef stand

You went to a bar to drink? And you had no transport? Hmmm

25 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by PHijo(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2020
goldbim:

It is men with inferiority complex that will feel less, they probably are less.
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by BornToSucced(m): 11:02am On May 11, 2020
goldbim:

Only guys with low self esteem would feel this way.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by jericco1(m): 11:03am On May 11, 2020
I have but she wanted us to get married, I was in 200level and she was in 400level then.. but I couldn't babe wanted to wait for me I told her no, she was 6 or 7 years older than me. But I am happy she got married last March smiley

PS: babe was so disciplined, you cannot misbehave in her front because she's not ready for any nonsense.. I did learn a lot from her though.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Cocao(f): 11:04am On May 11, 2020
There is a misconception sha. The fact that a girl can hold her own and not need your help does not mean that she won't appreciate it when you offer it. Make that offer often enough because you care for her not because she needs it. You will be more appreciated then.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2020
If you have such a luck on a lady, all you need to do as a man is to look for a good investment, ask her to borrow you some money that is if you are not buoyant enough.......

Get the money and invest it, have something doing to be the man around her, don't just get more lazy because she provides everything...

If she fails to borrow you money, no problems, advice her properly where she can channel her money also, you have to be consistence with her, don't just be liability,... Let her see your worth

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by hahn(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2020
goldbim:

What a "big girl" needs from a man who isn't as financially capable as she is is ambition. Lots of it.

Like a guy who has well laid out realistic plans and she came come with the finances. A man that will be willing to pay back the initial capital with profit even if there is no agreement to it.

A man that will work hard enough to later take the financial wheel and sort bills without the lady's assistance but still won't mind when she chips in at her discretion.

A man who will give her ideas on how to increase her income and invest wisely so her wealth can grow and feel comfortable with it.

Too bad there are not enough men like that

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:06am On May 11, 2020
I have not dated any big girl.. the one I met one time like that, she does not have shingbia she just set for nothing
oh lord, when will i jam the correct big girl...
or when will a big girl jam me like that guy that said a big girl gave him 1500 dollars in 15 piece of 100$ notes
that is the kind of big girl I want.
even if she does not have big yansh and breez..At least she should be a BIG girl in monies

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by tunize(m): 11:06am On May 11, 2020
Dreyton36:

Mehn my prick sef stand
Why u dey like this now. Abeg complete the mattr i dey wait.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by bassette(m): 11:08am On May 11, 2020
Dreyton36:

Mehn my prick sef stand
you just jumped on the thread to lie

12 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Amebaba01(m): 11:09am On May 11, 2020
These attributes often go with Yoruba ladies or Northern ladies or mostly ladies that stay in West.
Majorities of these ladies love to take care of themselves,they don't want you to see them as a parasite but as your paradise.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Moseskito(m): 11:09am On May 11, 2020
Dreyton36:

Mehn my prick sef stand
abeg continue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.