Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops (1337 Views)

Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool / For The Record, IPOB Is A Zionist Organization And Has No Links To Christianity / Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by LeOstrich: 4:56pm On May 10, 2020
T.B. Joshua's rise to prominence was overnight.

This is a man who is neither a powerful preacher or orator and whose command of grammar and the scriptures was and still is very woeful. The only thing TB Joshua had going was his obviously staged ''miracle deliverance'' sessions which made for a good comic relief.

Then all of a sudden TB Joshua blew up big time. And his Synagogue of Satan church saw an avalanche of ''white'' volunteers mainly drawn from Eastern Europe - Ukraine specifically.

These ''white'' volunteers expanded TB Johua's reach overnight by improving the quality of his media presentation and setting up of a live satellite TV link that runs 24 hrs daily non-stop. They also opened a website for Synagogue Church which they maintain till this day.

These ''white'' volunteers are all Jewish.

The money and resources that poured into TB Joshua's church all came from Jewish sources.

TB Joshua is the sole evangelical preacher to be allowed to hold a crusade in Jerusalem and Israel since the creation of that Satanic entity in 1948.

What is the end game of this?

TB Joshua, like all Nigerian Fake Evangelical pastors and churches are being bankrolled by Jewish money and interests in promoting the mythical Judeo-Christian alliance.

In a nut shell, TB Joshua, Adeboye and the rest are all Zionists who support Zionism and Israel in the midst of their attrocities against the Church and Humanity at large.

This isn't new.

Zionists infiltrated the US Evangelical Movement in the early part of the 20th century.

The Scoffield Bible narrative which the Zionist bankrolled was the turning point as it created the Christian Zionist movement in America.

The Jews are repeating same in Nigeria with the horde of money changers that claim to be Men of God.

Have you wondered how some of these men spring out of nowhere and begin to dominate headlines?

There are Churches now that spring up from the ground with mighty edifices which had little or no members.

These Churches are not places of worship but rather places of Zionist indoctrination.

I tell you now, that when the ID2020 tagging commences, all these fake pastors will be the one assuring you there is nothing to worry about. They will be the one to tell you to worship the soon to be declared Jewish Messiah who will be a descendant of Rothschild.

This is the goal of the Zionist infiltration of the Church in Nigeria;

1. Make the Church pro-Israel and Jewish even in the midst of all atrocities committed by Jews and Israel

2. In light of above, remind the congregation that Jews are the Chosen ones and so opposing them is tantamount to opposing God.

That great reformer, Martin Luther warned the Protestant Church of his time to be wary of the Jews. He wrote a book detailing the Jews trickery - Of the Jews and their lies.

Martin Luther didn't just wake up and write his warning about the Jews but was forced to after he rejected the Jews' advance to finance a violent insurrection against the Catholic Church Luther had been excommunicated from.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by Tivdoo(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2020
My friend shut up tb Joshua that started his ministry since early 90s airing his live services on local stations in Nigeria and Ghana you said his rise to prominence is overnight?
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by LeOstrich: 5:08pm On May 10, 2020
Tivdoo:
My friend shut up tb Joshua that started his ministry since early 90s airing his live services on local stations in Nigeria and Ghana you said his rise to prominence is overnight?

TB Joshua was a joke when he started.

I remember how the likes of Chris Okotie said TB Joshua was using diabolical powers and how Chris Oyakilomeh also adopted the fake miracle tactics to get popular only for him to stop after a stern warning from NBC .

TB Joshua was a product of the early 2,000's and only repackaged himself and blew up between 2004-2005.

4 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by aremuforlife(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2020
[/quote][quote author=LeOstrich post=89400666]

I remember how the likes of Chris Okotie said TB Joshua was using diabolical powers and how Chris Oyakilomeh also adopted the fake miracle tactics to get popular only for him to stop after a stern warning from NBC .

TB Joshua was a product of the early 2,000's and only repackaged himself and blew up between 2004-2005.

y
You don't know TB Joshua, but you are here condemning himas if you are more holier than Pope.
TB Joshua started is ministry late 80s and early 90s.
He has pass through hello in condemnation yet, he rise above all his prosecutors.
I thought you have something like evidence against him but NO,you only wrote what has been written against him over 20 years ago.
Do you think it is easy to continue to deceive people for over 3 decades.
You need to come out with evidence and stop this character assassination.
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by LeOstrich: 5:24pm On May 10, 2020
[s]
aremuforlife:
y
You don't know TB Joshua, but you are here condemning himas if you are more holier than Pope.
TB Joshua started is ministry late 80s and early 90s.
He has pass through hello in condemnation yet, he rise above all his prosecutors.
I thought you have something like evidence against him but NO,you only wrote what has been written against him over 20 years ago.
Do you think it is easy to continue to deceive people for over 3 decades.
You need to come out with evidence and stop this character assassination.
[/s]
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by Tivdoo(m): 10:07pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:

Tb Joshua was a joke in those days cause a lot of pastors were against him accusing him of diabolic powers calling him fake , cause he was uneducated and was spiritually doing things they only dream of doing, they were preaching in thier various churches against tb Joshua and none of them never met him face to face , he wasn't even a member of CAN till date , he became more popular in 2004 2005 cause he had his own station Emanuel TV at that time and everybody started watching him live and discovered everything said about tb Joshua was a lie , some of those pastors came to apologize, some of them didn't come but ever since they have been watching tb Joshua and copying everything he does

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by LeOstrich: 10:12pm On May 10, 2020
Tivdoo:

Tb Joshua was a joke in those days cause a lot of pastors were against him accusing him of diabolic powers calling him fake , cause he was uneducated and was spiritually doing things they only dream of doing, they were preaching in thier various churches against tb Joshua and none of them never met him face to face , he wasn't even a member of CAN till date , [b]he became more popular in 2004 2005 cause he had his own station Emanuel TV [/b]at that time and everybody started watching him live and discovered everything said about tb Joshua was a lie , some of those pastors came to apologize, some of them didn't come but ever since they have been watching tb Joshua and copying everything he does

That was the time the Jews threw both money and human resources at him.

They re-branded him to so that he can steer you far away from Christ and deeper into his occultic church and Jewish indoctrination camp.
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by firo08(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2020
Op this is crap
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by NwaNimo1(m): 10:24pm On May 10, 2020
True talk....he's certainly a tool of evil

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by Tivdoo(m): 10:30pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:

That was the time the Jews threw both money and human resources at him.

They re-branded him to so that he can steer you far away from Christ and deeper into his occultic church and Jewish indoctrination camp.

So with all the well educated and diabolic preachers in Nigeria the Jews chosed an illiterate who couldn't read write or speak in English ? Why ?
The doctrines of tb Joshua are different from Jewish doctrines , listen to him preach my friend
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by LeOstrich: 10:38pm On May 10, 2020
Tivdoo:

So with all the well educated and diabolic preachers in Nigeria the Jews chosed an illiterate who couldn't read write or speak in English ? Why ?
The doctrines of tb Joshua are different from Jewish doctrines , listen to him preach my friend

Have you asked how and where Bobrisky got so rich and famous?

Wasn't Bobrisky one local fagg0t running round Mushin with a push-up bra stuffed with cloth?

How did he transform to be so rich and powerful overnight?

Is Bobrisky even educated to serve as a role model?

They choose people that they see they can control and who have the followership.

TB Joshua's church was and still is a place for the most desperate miracle searchers.

Nobody goes to TB Joshua back then and now to hear the word of God. They go there because they believe he has powers (heavenly or diabolical) to solve their terminal issues.

Majority of Nigerians are in one form of despairity and it is no brainer that they will flock to wherever they feel there is a solution.
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by OBUKSBAYELSA: 10:56pm On May 10, 2020
Whatever the Op says or write is immaterial, TB Joshua have proven to be genuine Prophet of the Most High God. What Op and the CAN Pentecostal Movement is displaying is Spirit of Jealousy. TB Joshua is for real.
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by Tivdoo(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:

Have you asked how and where Bobrisky got so rich and famous?

Wasn't Bobrisky one local fagg0t running round Mushin with a push-up bra stuffed with cloth?

How did he transform to be so rich and powerful overnight?

Is Bobrisky even educated to serve as a role model?

They choose people that they see they can control and who have the followership.

TB Joshua's church was and still is a place for the most desperate miracle searchers.

Nobody goes to TB Joshua back then and now to hear the word of God. They go there because they believe he has powers (heavenly or diabolical) to solve their terminal issues.

Majority of Nigerians are in one form of despairity and it is no brainer that they will flock to wherever they feel there is a solution.

Don't compare bobrisky to tb Joshua in anyway pls

I'm telling you to listen to tb joshuas preaching there is nothing Jewish or influenced by Jewish in his preaching, and tb Joshua preaches about Jesus Christ so how does that turn people away from Christ ?

Let me tell you if the Jews or whatever should use someone to turn them against Christ it won't be people like tb Joshua but people like pop Frances half population of Christians are catholic Worldwide pop Frances has that much influence on half population of christians
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by LeOstrich: 10:58pm On May 10, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:
Whatever the Op says or write is immaterial, TB Joshua have proven to be genuine Prophet of the Most High God. What Op and the CAN Pentecostal Movement is displaying is Spirit of Jealousy. TB Joshua is for real.

And when TB Joshua and his fellow fake pastors tell you to worship the soon to be declared Jewish messiah you will all rush and bow to him.
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by OBUKSBAYELSA: 11:00pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:

And when TB Joshua and his fellow fake pastors tell you to worship the soon to be declared Jewish messiah you will all rush and bow to him.

Bros find something better to concentrate on.
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by LeOstrich: 11:01pm On May 10, 2020
Tivdoo:

Don't compare bobrisky to tb Joshua in anyway pls

I'm telling you to listen to tb joshuas preaching there is nothing Jewish or influenced by Jewish in his preaching, and tb Joshua preaches about Jesus Christ so how does that turn people away from Christ ?

Let me tell you if the Jews or whatever should use someone to turn them against Christ it won't be people like tb Joshua but people like pop Frances half population of Christians are catholic Worldwide pop Frances has that much influence on half population of christians

The current Pope is a Zionist and has declared that ''there is a Jew in every Christian'' which is totally false.

You better believe that these vagabonds masquerading as ''Men of God'' have only one task - to steer you towards the incoming Jewish messiah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HsE3R2ff84
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by LeOstrich: 11:04pm On May 10, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

The truth is bitter.

And there is no better thing to do than to warn you of the great deceiver that will soon arrive.

As things stand now, many of you so-called Christians have already been deceived by the devil and his agents.
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by LeOstrich: 11:07pm On May 10, 2020
Rabbi Kaduri said that the Moshiach spreads his messages in the media!

Therefore it's clear that half of the people in Israel (who read his messages) – know him, but they don't recognize his identity as the Moshiach!...

c) Rabbi Kaduri also added that few people in Israel will recognize the Moshiach by intuition: not well known rabbis will recognize the identity of the Moshiach, but only few people who can recognize the ability to lead – without the ability to explain their recognition!

Rabbi Kaduri: when the Moshiach will be revealed, many people will be surprised and they will ask: "is he really the chosen Moshiach"?!

https://www.v871.com/eng-kaduri.php
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by Tivdoo(m): 11:16pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:

The current Pope is a Zionist and has declared that ''there is a Jew in every Christian'' which is totally false.

You better believe that these vagabonds masquerading as ''Men of God'' have only one task - to steer you towards the incoming Jewish messiah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HsE3R2ff84

I can believe anything you tell me about the pop he's into everything with Jewish and Muslims , but leave tb Joshua out of this he didn't become what he is today over night , its a lifetime achievement
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by LeOstrich: 11:22pm On May 10, 2020
Tivdoo:

I can believe anything you tell me about the pop he's into everything with Jewish and Muslims , but leave tb Joshua out of this he didn't become what he is today over night , its a lifetime achievement

So it wasn't from God but his own doing

I hear you.

You speak as if it is a career or a business venture.
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by fykes(m): 11:28pm On May 10, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

This here my brother is the all that can be done for him. @ OP
No more need be said.
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by ObafemiAwoIowo: 11:29pm On May 10, 2020
then tell me your church
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by fykes(m): 11:30pm On May 10, 2020
Tivdoo:

when someone who can't put a face to his name calls men of God who has build systems, affected lives over decades "vagabonds ". No sensible person should engage him in his obvious lunacy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by LeOstrich: 11:33pm On May 10, 2020
fykes:

This here my brother is the all that can be done for him. @ OP
No more need be said.
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect - MATHEW 24:24

You worship TB Joshua and spite Christ.

TB Joshua's success is that he turned the afro-spiritual church to a Pentecostal movement while retaining all the diabolical appeal to you superstitious heathens looking for voodoo solutions.

You are NOT Christians as TB Joshua does not represent Christ but is one of many false prophets who perform miracles and wonders

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by fykes(m): 11:36pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect - MATHEW 24:24

You worship TB Joshua and spite Christ.

TB Joshua's success is that he turned the afro-spiritual church to a Pentecostal movement while retaining all the diabolical appeal to you superstitious heathens looking for voodoo solutions.

You are NOT Christians as TB Joshua does not represent Christ but is one of many false prophets who perform miracles and wonders
Assistant Christ... Abi Christ's PA. We don hear. Oya run along, go get your pyjamas. It's bedtime
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by LeOstrich: 11:37pm On May 10, 2020
fykes:

Assistant Christ... Abi Christ's PA. We don hear. Oya run along, go get your pyjamas. It's bedtime

Many will be deceived and have been deceived.

You can not even defend your prophet TB Joshua but rather throw tantrums and insults because you beliefs in him are anchored on your own superstition.
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by iyapont: 11:38pm On May 10, 2020
u wrote this long essay all because of a great man of God? really?? oya tell me d truth..u saw him in your dreams chasing u abi?? get sense bro

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by LeOstrich: 11:40pm On May 10, 2020
iyapont:
u wrote this long essay all because of a great man of God? really?? oya tell me d truth..u saw him in your dreams chasing u abi?? get sense bro

Is TB Joshua greater the Jesus?

Why can't you use the bible to prove to me that your fake prophet is of God and not a Jewish puppet meant to steer you towards Jew worshiping?
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by Tivdoo(m): 11:41pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:

So it wasn't from God but his own doing

I hear you.

You speak as if it is a career or a business venture.

Lifetime achievement in the sense that he didn't become what he is today overnight as you said

Go and read about the life of jb Joshua watch documentary About him on YouTube , he recorded everything about his life , from his first church building till date

It wasn't he's own doing or by his power but God, cause if it was by his own doing he won't be who he is today cause he has passed through so many attacks ,

Pls before you talk about someone at least get to know the history of that person, you sound ignorant
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by fykes(m): 11:42pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:

Many will be deceived and have been deceived.

You can not even defend your prophet TB Joshua but rather throw tantrums and insults because you beliefs in him are anchored on your own superstition.

Niqqa for real? I'm supposed to defend tb Joshua to u? U really expect me to argue with u? Ain't no argument here... U must really think too much if Yourself.
Dude I left u in the dark hole....whats the point of bringing a blind man outta darkness? He still can't see.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by Tivdoo(m): 11:44pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:

Why can't you use the bible to prove to me that your fake prophet is of God and not a Jewish puppet meant to steer you towards Jew worshiping?

But you haven't used any bible verse to proof tb Joshua is fake or controlled by jews
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by iyapont: 11:48pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:

u see ehn just calm down, drink a glass of water it helps alot..face your own life bro, leave TB Joshua alone..he is a great man of God case closed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu Exposed Trenches Where APC Thugs Are Trained / Prophet Elijah Reveals What God Told Him About Osinbajo, Igbo Presidency,others / Insecurity: Don’t Taste Wrath Of Igbos – Ohanaeze Warns Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.