Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops (1349 Views)

Obi Is A WEF Puppet And A Zionist Tool / For The Record, IPOB Is A Zionist Organization And Has No Links To Christianity / Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by LeOstrich: 11:50pm On May 10, 2020
iyapont:
u see ehn just calm down, drink a glass of water it helps alot..face your own life bro, leave TB Joshua alone..he is a great man of God case closed

A great man that decieves fools like yourself.

A con man is only smarter than the person he cons.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by Tivdoo(m): 12:11am On May 11, 2020
LeOstrich:

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect - MATHEW 24:24

You worship TB Joshua and spite Christ.

TB Joshua's success is that he turned the afro-spiritual church to a Pentecostal movement while retaining all the diabolical appeal to you superstitious heathens looking for voodoo solutions.

You are NOT Christians as TB Joshua does not represent Christ but is one of many false prophets who perform miracles and wonders

I have never seen anyone who attends tb Joshuas church or visited his church spite Christ, he preaches Christ and prays in the name of Christ, he backs every words he speaks with scriptures , for the miracles

St. Mark 16:17 "These are the miraculous signs that will accompany believers: They will use the power and authority of my name to force demons out of people. They will speak new languages.

Whatever tb Joshua does its in the power and name of Jesus or are you telling me voodoo powers are greater than Gods power? Or are you telling me God no longer uses people to perform miracles like he did with the apostle ?
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by OK2NVME: 12:25am On May 11, 2020
Tivdoo:

I have never seen anyone who attends tb Joshuas church or visited his church spite Christ, he preaches Christ and prays in the name of Christ, he backs every words he speaks with scriptures , for the miracles

St. Mark 16:17 "These are the miraculous signs that will accompany believers: They will use the power and authority of my name to force demons out of people. They will speak new languages.

Whatever tb Joshua does its in the power and name of Jesus or are you telling me voodoo powers are greater than Gods power? Or are you telling me God no longer uses people to perform miracles like he did with the apostle ?

Do not decieve yourself.

99.999% of TB Joshua's attendees are not there for the sermon but for his voodoo healing.

Have you heard of TB Joshua conducting a marriage ceremony among his congregrants?

Who will go to TB Joshua's church looking for a wife when almost all of them there are suffering from an incurable infectious disease.

SCOAN is a voodoo temple offering voodoo healing and the additional Zionist indoctrination.

It is not a church but a Gentile conforming place of voodoo and Jew worshiping.
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by iyapont: 12:36am On May 11, 2020
LeOstrich:

A great man that decieves fools like yourself.

A con man is only smarter than the person he cons.

cry me a River,with the way u replied me self,u r no worthy to be a Christian...hating someone u haven't meet face to face...is that not a spirit of devil..the devil lives inside u
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by LeOstrich: 12:37am On May 11, 2020
iyapont:
cry me a River...u r just a toddler crying breast milk

You worship men like TB Joshua, Buhari and Bill Gates.

You are a slave not worthy to be called a Toddler
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by Injera(f): 4:29am On May 11, 2020
LeOstrich:

TB Joshua was a joke when he started.

I remember how the likes of Chris Okotie said TB Joshua was using diabolical powers and how Chris Oyakilomeh also adopted the fake miracle tactics to get popular only for him to stop after a stern warning from NBC .

TB Joshua was a product of the early 2,000's and only repackaged himself and blew up between 2004-2005.

Nooooooo
Way back in '96 my then step mom visited him for miracles. He has paid his dues
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by Whiteangel1234: 5:40am On May 11, 2020
May God Have Mercy on you and Deliver you from the Bondage of Satan that is oppressing you physically and in your Dreams

May the God of Tb Joshua be Praise . Amen
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by Tivdoo(m): 8:53am On May 11, 2020
OK2NVME:

Do not decieve yourself.

99.999% of TB Joshua's attendees are not there for the sermon but for his voodoo healing.

Have you heard of TB Joshua conducting a marriage ceremony among his congregrants?

Who will go to TB Joshua's church looking for a wife when almost all of them there are suffering from an incurable infectious disease.

SCOAN is a voodoo temple offering voodoo healing and the additional Zionist indoctrination.

It is not a church but a Gentile conforming place of voodoo and Jew worshiping.

My friend go and do a research about tb Joshua and his doctrines , you are speaking out of ignorance I won't argue with you on these anymore
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by boyjo: 9:30am On May 11, 2020
LeOstrich You said Adeboye?
Why do you say so?

I have always thought that there was something about that man that I couldn't just explain.
Re: T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops by junketer(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2020
Op i am not a synagogue member. Also i don't listen to tb joshua. But again, i don't listen to all these so called men of God. Sadly i haven't been to church this year yet but i can clearly tell that you are a tb joshua hater.
Let me ask you op, according to you, which pastor or prophet is a true man of God?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obaseki Should Forgive Oshiomhole And Return To Apc—eze / Protesters Allegedly Seized Senator's Vehicle For Allegedly Trying To Bribe Them / UK To Ban Petrol Vehicles By 2030 — Another Blow For Nigeria’s Oil Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.