Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today (2422 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by TeamLeader(m): 10:07pm On May 10, 2020
chii8:
Because I couldn't kill a rat running around in our house that day,my Papa now said and I quote"so you can not kill that small rat, that's how you will have problem in your husband's house when they find out that you can't kill common rat", I cried that ehnn, meanwhile I was still very young but I didn't forget those words.Fastforward to like 15years later when my now husband proposed, I jeje told him that I can't kill a rat, hope he wouldn't mind?na so the guy started laughing, I shame no be small...

LMAO.......... You really take the quote serious o
Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by TeamLeader(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2020
Zornes123:
My own na on top land issue o. My papa dey build one of him crib.come hook for one side. Come say make I borrow am( knowing that money was gone for life, and my elder get money pass me wells) I still give am. You sabi say the man still get mind tell me say that house na my bros go inherit am. Based on senior level.
No be say na bad decision o. But the thing vex me.

Lol but if your elders are aware of the money they should compensate you well now
Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by TeamLeader(m): 10:10pm On May 10, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
None at all. He has never raise his hands on me or did something bad right from my childhood till adulthood. so loving and understanding sweet dad. Always there for us. Love you plenty dad

Lemme say you are lucky. No be everybody get that kine dad o
Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 10, 2020
TeamLeader:

Lol but if your elders are aware of the money they should compensate you well now
say them send me give out the money?
They won’t, but it’s one of those things.
Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by TeamLeader(m): 10:11pm On May 10, 2020
argent412:
one thing I will never do is to marry a military officer. God....my dad was something else. know day this man don't give me and my siblings punishment to do. it was hell. but I still love him. his my best friend.

But at least those discipline will never depart from you...lol

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by DaInferno(m): 10:21pm On May 10, 2020
sometimes are pray to understand why he behaves the way he does

dude has so much ego, old school mentality towards respect, abi na firstborn full him head, if him pay school fees, he's through with you for like-that year

not appreciative towards anybody, even mum... he enjoys discussing any Bleep ups at home with people outside, maybe those are the stories he enjoys to tell

the matter long jare, me and my siblings no even send am again, we wake , we greet am... pass ahead the go were we no go hear too much murgering

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by UniqueQueen12(f): 11:29pm On May 10, 2020
TeamLeader:

Lemme say you are lucky. No be everybody get that kine dad o
Yes I am.
Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by Sixfeetbelle: 12:10am On May 11, 2020
Raalsalghul:
Meeting/marrying my mum and giving birth to me.

If I had the power of time travel for just one day, I would go back in time and prevent them from dating: at least that way I don't exist. It's better like that!

And before you judge, know that you don't know my story.

Why you might not see the reason for your birth now or how special you are, I want/need you to know that you were born to brighten up someone's life someday. It may not be your wife, but it could be your child who may probably have issues with self esteem and you're the only one he'll look up to.

One day, surely, you'll come to understand why you're here and you'll be glad you were born. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by Iffffffy(f): 12:23am On May 11, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
aside feeding me and paying my fees which are ofcourse his responsibility for fucking and cumming raw....I never did enjoy any special privileges....he never introduced me nor recommended for a federal job placement even tho he was a director and he helped over 10 other people's kids, his excuse was nobody helped me, so I shouldn't help you. God over five cars sitting idle at home, but I not even allowed to warm them.....lol omo congratulations to those who have father's jare.
This is deep!
Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by Iffffffy(f): 12:34am On May 11, 2020
Well. I was one of the luckiest to escape my dad's wrath, not even my mum nor my elder siblings escaped, he was hard to the core. Had his good side though but he didn't try at all when it comes to my mum. My mum had to leavetolive when i was just eight and he didn't allow her to leave with any of us not even me as the youngest, It contributed to many events going on in my life right now.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by TheSourcerer: 1:56am On May 11, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
aside feeding me and paying my fees which are ofcourse his responsibility for fucking and cumming raw....I never did enjoy any special privileges....he never introduced me nor recommended for a federal job placement even tho he was a director and he helped over 10 other people's kids, his excuse was nobody helped me, so I shouldn't help you. God over five cars sitting idle at home, but I not even allowed to warm them.....lol omo congratulations to those who have father's jare.
my dad is the commissioner of police , I don't know why they do this oh, but we will survive brother
Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by TheSourcerer: 1:57am On May 11, 2020
Iffffffy:
Well. I was one of the luckiest to escape my dad's wrath, not even my mum nor my elder siblings escaped, he was hard to the core. Had his good side though but he didn't try at all when it comes to my mum. My mum had to leavetolive when i was just eight and he didn't allow her to leave with any of us not even me as the youngest, It contributed to many events going on in my life right now.
I don't know but as of the our parents were cruel , very cruel and acted non --human sometimes, they bleeped a lot of this generation up to be honest they contributed to the lack of love between citizens amidst themselves to be free.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by TheSourcerer: 2:01am On May 11, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Why you might not see the reason for your birth now or how special you are, I want/need you to know that you were born to brighten up someone's life someday. It may not be your wife, but it could be your child who may probably have issues with self esteem and you're the only one he'll look up to.

One day, surely, you'll come to understand why you're here and you'll be glad you were born. smiley
nobody knows why we are here, we only like to ourselves we found our 'purpose' in life
The true reason for our existence is procreation
Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by TheSourcerer: 2:03am On May 11, 2020
TeamLeader:

But at least those discipline will never depart from you...lol
discipline? We beat children till they bleed before we are satisfied and you call that dicipline ?
How has that dicipline helped in today's Nigerian condition?
I know you don't have answers either , you were brought up thinking hitting kids is dicipline , just forget I asked
Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by Sixfeetbelle: 2:13am On May 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
nobody knows why we are here, we only like to ourselves we found our 'purpose' in life
The true reason for our existence is procreation

It's not procreation. Google The iron lady of Pakistan and see why it isn't. The true reason for our existence is in giving to humanity. We may not know how now but once we are able to give someone's life a meaning, we can tell inwards that we have found our purpose. Or why else do you think people thrive in being part of charities?

Giving selflessly is man's purpose in life and until we give that tangible gift, we'll likely never find peace within ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by TheSourcerer: 2:29am On May 11, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

It's not procreation. Google The iron lady of Pakistan and see why it isn't. The true reason for our existence is in giving to humanity. We may not know how now but once we are able to give someone's life a meaning, we can tell inwards that we have found our purpose. Or why else do you think people thrive in being part of charities?

Giving selflessly is man's purpose in life and until we give that tangible gift, we'll likely never find peace within ourselves.
you know we are animals right (higher whatever) . Fact is the drive we have is to feed to have sex and protection from external influence , civility and human compassion comes 2nd or even 3rd on some people plate most at all, shows how unneceessary it is., I'll read on the Iron lady , I do understand where you're coming from it doesn't feel right charity/compassion for humanity is why we are here , I really doubt that .
It's late why you not sleeping?
Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by Sixfeetbelle: 2:31am On May 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you know we are animals right (higher whatever) . Fact is the drive we have is to feed to have sex and protection from ecternae influence , civility and human companions comes 2nd or even 3rd on some people plate , I'll read on the Iron lady , I do understand where you're coming from it doesn't feel right charity/compassion for humanity is why we are here , I really doubt that .
It's late why you not sleeping?

People that have plans to go to work in a few hours are already asleep. I don't have such plans. Do the maths cheesy

What about you?

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by TheSourcerer: 2:34am On May 11, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

People that have plans to go to work in a few hours are already asleep. I don't have such plans. Do the maths cheesy

What about you?
Insomia , my eyes are all numb , so why 6ft ?
Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by Sixfeetbelle: 2:38am On May 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Insomia , my eyes are all numb , so why 6ft ?

grin grin grin

Luckily, I never have that, at least not this intensely.

Have you tried counting sheep? Off all lights around you. Get comfortable on your bed and close your eyes. If your eyes are tired, sleep is surely around the corner.

Tip: for best comfortability, I sleep with my legs raised up on an elevation. Like placing a small foam on the ground and propping my leg up on the bed. Weird, but works most of the time.

Why 6ft? Why not 6ft? It's at least a verifiable part of me. Can't kill myself thinking of a moniker when I've never been good at it.
Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by TheSourcerer: 2:41am On May 11, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

Have you tried counting sheep? Off all lights around you. Get comfortable on your bed and close your eyes. If your eyes are tired, sleep is surely around the corner.

Tip: for best comfortability, I sleep with my legs raised up on an elevation. Like placing a small foam on the ground and propping my leg up on the bed. Weird, but works most of the time.

Why 6ft? Why not 6ft? It's at least a verifiable part of me. Can't kill myself thinking of a moniker when I've never been good at it.
you seem to have weird (comfortable) sleeping positions , I've sadly Bren that way since I was young. And when I asked why 6ft ,I meant your moniker
Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by TheSourcerer: 2:45am On May 11, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

seen the modified
Did you see the post about a cave connecting the world , haha , do these caves have special underground tunnels in the pacific,
Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by Sixfeetbelle: 2:45am On May 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you seem to have weird (comfortable) sleeping positions , I've sadly Bren that way since I was young. And when I asked why 6ft ,I meant your moniker

I'm literally six feet tall. Does that answer the why though?
Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by TheSourcerer: 2:46am On May 11, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm literally six feet tall. Does that answer the why though?
that's tall , I'm 6'8,

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by Sixfeetbelle: 2:47am On May 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
seen the modified
Did you see the post about a cave connecting the world , haha , do these caves have special underground tunnels in the pacific,

Saw it but didn't bother to read it cause I have my doubts. Sounds cool if it were to be true but meh
Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by Sixfeetbelle: 2:48am On May 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
that's tall , I'm 6'8,

Really? Wow! shocked
Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by TheSourcerer: 2:50am On May 11, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Really? Wow! shocked
you're a six too so we kinda staring eye to eye, Sorta!
So what are you doing aside Nairalanding ?
Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by TheSourcerer: 2:52am On May 11, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Saw it but didn't bother to read it cause I have my doubts. Sounds cool if it were to be true but meh
definitely not true , good thing you didn't read it , you'll end up cursing up insults as others did on there , you are a writter? Or close
Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by Sixfeetbelle: 2:55am On May 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
definitely not true , good thing you didn't read it , you'll end up cursing up insults as others did on there , you are a writter? Or close

Not exactly yet. Hoping to venture into that soon once I get through with my online classes on writing.

But, why do you ask?

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by Sixfeetbelle: 2:56am On May 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you're a six too so we kinda staring eye to eye, Sorta!
So what are you doing aside Nairalanding ?

Well, we wouldn't exactly be staring eye to eye though. 8 inches is a lot of considerable height difference. You said 6'8 right?
Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by TheSourcerer: 2:58am On May 11, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Well, we wouldn't exactly be staring eye to eye though. 8 inches is a lot of considerable height difference. You said 6'8 right?
yeah 6'8 , I do feel taller sometimes
Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by TheSourcerer: 3:00am On May 11, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
[/b]

Not exactly yet. Hoping to venture into that soon once I get through with my online classes on writing.

But, why do you ask?
I read people well .
Your previous posts gave you well.
You are good people . Where are you from/residing.
pH/Ogun State (Work)
Re: Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today by ATTemi: 5:15am On May 11, 2020
Everything he has done hurts me!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Save Your Mother's Number In Your Phone? / Going For Divorce. / What Don't You Like But Can Tolerate About Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.