Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? (2172 Views)

Will Kanu's Release Affect Chances Of South East Presidency In 2023? / UK Citizenship:Will Kanu End Up Like Thatcher Or Begum? / 10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by helinues: 5:59pm On May 10, 2020
Earlystar698:
surely you don't know the meaning of fugative

And btw, what's the meaning of Fugative?

Don't tell me you people don dey develop English again oo
Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by adekolaelect(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2020
His Dog Jack and how Buratia /Buharis python than on his gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by AtlanticB(m): 6:00pm On May 10, 2020
;DThe man who destroyed the ewudu Afo.nja brothers

2 Likes

Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by helinues: 6:00pm On May 10, 2020
Adiola:
this boy travel for once , so u don't know a university has ojukwu as her name so much for a soffisticated m,,,r,,n

Oya, SE make we debate about Ojukwu and Awolowo legacy? What their people have been benefitting and still benefit till today?

Waiting for your response

1 Like

Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by helinues: 6:09pm On May 10, 2020
AtlanticB:
;DThe man who destroyed the ewudu Afo.nja brothers

You are probably referring to a man who has been rolling SE name in the mud.

Hope you read the thread about Rivers State people warning you strictly to stop referring their state as Ignore ( That's my phone suggestions), Igbo land..

Yoruba no like you, Hausa detest you, now your acclaimed brothers are now denying you..

Why always your region?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by Iceberg3: 6:13pm On May 10, 2020
helinues:

Hope you read the thread about Rivers State people warning you strictly to stop referring their state as Ignore ( That's my phone suggestions), Igbo land..

Yoruba no like you, Hausa detest you, now your acclaimed brothers are now denying you..

Why always your region?

2 Likes

Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by Smoke55: 6:14pm On May 10, 2020
helinues:

Oya, SE make we debate about Ojukwu and Awolowo legacy? What their people have been benefitting and still benefit till today?

Waiting for your response
please Dnt Ever Try Comparing That Coward Awolowo To The Great Ikemba Ojukwu! You Can Blab Any Nonsense Here But Dnt Compare A Tiger With A Cat,,,you Should Be Comparing Awolowo With Okorocha Or Peter Obi Not Ojukwu.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by Iceberg3: 6:14pm On May 10, 2020
They only have a hard-on only on Igbo affairs lolsssssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by helinues: 6:15pm On May 10, 2020
Smoke55:
He Will Be Remembered For Tormenting You Afonjaz To An Extence That You Kept Creating Multiple Threads Just To Discuss About Him...So Tell What Will The Dwarf Aco Rock Boi Boi Be Remembered For?? For Saying That Fulani Herdsmen Killings Are Exaggerated? Or For Sharing 10,000 Trade Money? Or For Attending Condolences??

People don't call him Mr FIXER for nothing

Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by Smoke55: 6:16pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=89402992][/quote]hahahahahahaha You Mean The Guy Na Empty Skull?

1 Like

Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by helinues: 6:17pm On May 10, 2020
Smoke55:
please Dnt Ever Try Comparing That Coward Awolowo To The Great Ikemba Ojukwu! You Can Blab Any Nonsense Here But Dnt Compare A Tiger With A Cat,,,you Should Be Comparing Awolowo With Okorocha Or Peter Obi Not Ojukwu.

We know you people tactics, divert from the main discussion.

Oya whether Okorocha oo, Azikwe oo or Ojukwu, should we debate about their legacies in comparison with Awo, the greatest

1 Like

Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by helinues: 6:18pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=89402992][/quote]

Yeah, exactly what you people are as none of you have mentioned Kanu's legacy
Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by Smoke55: 6:20pm On May 10, 2020
helinues:

People don't call him Mr FIXER for nothing
hahahahahahaha Absolutely!! He Have Been Fixing Dates Of Trade Money Sharing And Condolence Visits!! We Are Saying The Same Thing Joor' He Is The Fixer Him Self!! So When Is The Next Condolence Visit? Or He Never Fix The Date Ni?

1 Like

Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 10, 2020
Smoke55:

You are right, Ojukwu the coward (Gowon’s word not mine) should never be compared to a visionary like Awolowo ever.

- one abandoned his people and ran to another country after he lead them to destruction

- the other stayed with his people till the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAKkC8Yi5UY
Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by helinues: 6:23pm On May 10, 2020
Smoke55:
hahahahahahaha Absolutely!! He Have Been Fixing Dates Of Trade Money Sharing And Condolence Visits!! We Are Saying The Same Thing Joor' He Is The Fixer Him Self!! So When Is The Next Condolence Visit? Or He Never Fix The Date Ni?

See how hypocrisy is flying like pigs.. Same Osinbajo your deluded director has been asking about is the same person you are are still referring to someone who chairs condonlence visit..

I know some things for sure.

You are either confused
May be Kanu is confused
Or both of you are in confusion
Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by Iceberg3: 6:23pm On May 10, 2020
helinues:

Unless they behave, we are not going to take things lightly with them furthermore

Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by Smoke55: 6:23pm On May 10, 2020
helinues:

We know you people tactics, divert from the main discussion.

Oya whether Okorocha oo, Azikwe oo or Ojukwu, should we debate about their legacies in comparison with Awo, the greatest
yes You Can Debate About Awolowo And Okorocha,,but Mind You,you Are Not Doing The Debate With Me,because I Cant Waste My Time Discussing About A Coward That Took His Own Life.

1 Like

Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by helinues: 6:25pm On May 10, 2020
Smoke55:
yes You Can Debate About Awolowo And Okorocha,,but Mind You,you Are Not Doing The Debate With Me,because I Cant Waste My Time Discussing About A Coward That Took His Own Life.

If you are not ready for debate, it simply means Awolowo can never be compared with coward Ojukwu in all ramifications or any SE leaders dead or alive. ( Debateble whenever you are ready).

Where there are no proofs or back up, best thing is to chickening out.. grin grin
Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by Smoke55: 6:26pm On May 10, 2020
helinues:

See how hypocrisy is flying like pigs.. Same Osinbajo your deluded director has been asking about is the same person you are are still referring to someone who chairs condonlence visit..

I know some things for sure.

You are either confused
May be Kanu is confused
Or both of you are in confusion
eeyyaa Now He Have Started Crying,stop Crying Bro Its Just A Mutual Discussion.
Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by helinues: 6:27pm On May 10, 2020
Smoke55:
eeyyaa Now He Have Started Crying,stop Crying Bro Its Just A Mutual Discussion.

You are the one probably mopping your eyes with tears...

What will Kanu be remembered for? Is that too hard to ask?
Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by Iceberg3: 6:29pm On May 10, 2020
See dem busy while doing Igbo this Igbo that. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by AtlanticB(m): 6:29pm On May 10, 2020
grin
helinues:

Why always your region?
grin[quote author=helinues post=89402849]

Cry me a river Nnamdi kanu is bigger than all your polooticians combine in even the late Afonja

Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by Smoke55: 6:31pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

You are right, Ojukwu the coward (Gowon’s word not mine) should never be compared to a visionary like Awolowo ever.

- one abandoned his people and ran to another country after he lead them to destruction

- the other stayed with his people till the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAKkC8Yi5UY
should We Also Quote Ibb? He Said "if You Wake Me Up That Yorubas Are Beating A Drum Of War,i Will Kindly Go Back To Sleep" Remember Na Ibb Talk Am.

1 Like

Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by helinues: 6:35pm On May 10, 2020
Smoke55:
should We Also Quote Ibb? He Said "if You Wake Me Up That Yorubas Are Beating A Drum Of War,i Will Kindly Go Back To Sleep" Remember Na Ibb Talk Am.

IBB was actually right.. Do you know why?

Yoruba's reason with their brains not with our feet.. Ojukwu reasoned with his feet that's why he sacrificed his people for his own selfish gains..
Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by Smoke55: 6:36pm On May 10, 2020
helinues:

If you are not ready for debate, it simply means Awolowo can never be compared with coward Ojukwu in all ramifications or any SE leaders dead or alive. ( Debateble whenever you are ready).

Where there are no proofs or back up, best thing is to chickening out.. grin grin
in A Debate People Engage On A Topic That They Are Interested In,,,,as I Stated Earlier I Cant Waste My Time Discussing Or Debating About A Dead Coward...

2 Likes

Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by 900winer(m): 6:37pm On May 10, 2020
Smoke55:
Ojukwu is the greatest coward in human history.

Ojukwu a coward that sacrifice 3million of his people to Sango and Ogun

Ojukwu a coward that ran away after leading his people to destruction

Ojukwu a coward that came back to contest for the president of the same country he detest and fought against and lost

Ojukwu is a Phd holder in cowardance
Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by gidgiddy: 6:38pm On May 10, 2020
helinues:

How can you compare Ojukwu with Awolowo? While Ojukwu was declaring the independence of his people and fighting for their freedom, Awolowo ran to serve a Northerner like Gowon who was young enough to be his son

Bowing to slavery is easy, fighting for freedom like a man is far more difficult.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by helinues: 6:38pm On May 10, 2020
Smoke55:
in A Debate People Engage On A Topic That They Are Interested In,,,,as I Stated Earlier I Cant Waste My Time Discussing Or Debating About A Dead Coward...

Sebi Both Ojukwu and Kanu are still alive abi.

Now I can understand that you people don also dey develop goal shifting... grin
Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by Asgard13: 6:39pm On May 10, 2020
helinues:

Unless they behave, we are not going to take things lightly with them furthermore

grin grin
Bayerebe

Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by helinues: 6:40pm On May 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

How can you compare Ojukwu with Awolowo? While Ojukwu was declaring the independence of his people and fighting for their freedom, Awolowo ran to serve a Northerner like Gowon who young enough to be his son

Bowing to slavery is easy, fighting for freedom like a man is far more difficult.

We are talking about their legacies.. At least you are one of the online SE warriors..

Should we debate about their legacies? I dare you
Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by Smoke55: 6:40pm On May 10, 2020
helinues:

IBB was actually right.. Do you know why?

Yoruba's reason with their brains not with our feet.. Ojukwu reasoned with his feet that's why he sacrificed his people for his own selfish gains..
hahahahahahaha Cowards Always Twisting Stories To Suit Their Cowardic Behaviour! Thanks For Proving Ibb Right Any Way!!!
Re: What Will Kanu Be Remembered For? by helinues: 6:43pm On May 10, 2020
Smoke55:
hahahahahahaha Cowards Always Twisting Stories To Suit Their Cowardic Behaviour! Thanks For Proving Ibb Right Any Way!!!

When you are talking about cowardice, no region in Nigeria can compete with SE.

Ojukwu dressed like a woman to excape to Ivory Coast.

Kanu also disguised as a lady to excape to Ghana.

Who are the real coward? Did any of the SW past and present leaders tear race during tribulations?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ranking Of States Total Debt Stock Both Foreign And Local Debt / NOTABLE IGBO WORDS/PHRASES USED IN THE BIBLE / How Umahi, Other SE PDP Governors Worked Against Obi VP Race In 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.