Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF (32628 Views)

CAF, NFF Send Birthday Greetings To Ex-Eagles Star Okechukwu / CAF, NFF, United Celebrate Ighalo At 31 / AFCON 2019: Prize Money For Algeria, Senegal, Nigeria To Be Received From CAF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by praiseneo(m): 6:50pm On May 10, 2020
Hbd bulldog

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by odeebee: 6:51pm On May 10, 2020
@33 he is already being dropped by a second division club.

Meddo

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by Tookool(m): 6:51pm On May 10, 2020
Happy birthday man .... Blessings on your real new age
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by Jakemedg(m): 6:51pm On May 10, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Happy birthday to our AFCON 2013 finals Goal scorer
Hope you are not confusing emenike for Sunday Mba

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by onadana: 6:51pm On May 10, 2020
Naturalobserver:
Wow! Emenike is 33
He is so young

You mean 43.He does not have a club now.At 33 he is still supposed to be playing actively But the law of diminishing return...you can't eat your cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by lereinter(m): 6:51pm On May 10, 2020
Oba fixer
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by Evergreen4(m): 6:51pm On May 10, 2020
He looks 33 though unlike some that are already 40 claiming to be 30
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by Heffalump(m): 6:52pm On May 10, 2020
ecolime:
33? shocked

È concern you Amebo!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by robosky02(m): 6:53pm On May 10, 2020
Emma poka
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by NigeriaB(m): 6:54pm On May 10, 2020
Naturalobserver:
Wow! Emenike is 33
He is so young

Sarcasm

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 10, 2020
Those guys made me crazy back in 2013... Any time I remember that AFCON, Keshi, Sunday Mba and Emenike's heroics I feel like scattering my dreadlocks and going crazy all at once.

That night was indeed magical.

Keshi, rest on peacefully wherever you are.

And happy birthday to the man.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by aylive02(m): 6:54pm On May 10, 2020
robosky02:

It is his birthday

Is it your own?
can you please show me where he said it is not his birthday?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by CelestineNelson: 6:55pm On May 10, 2020
How can someone that says he is his senses say that Oyedepo and Oyakhilome are angry with government for banning church because they are beginning to lack money?...

Do you really know how blessed these men are in sliver and gold?...

Do you even know that if you lock church for the next 50years, they will still be one of the richest men in Africa?...

The Pastor Chris Oyakhilome that brought out 1billion naira to build a department of a univeristy is now broke because churches are locked for few weeks...

Papa Oyedepo that has been giving scholaships to hundreds of thousands of secondary and University students since the past 25years ...

He is now begging for food because he is financially broke, caused by government shutting down churches...

Please, in a bid to criticize the people we don't like or to advertise our hatred, let's not make people suspect that we need psychiatric attention...

I have never thought any sane person can say such thing?..

I am still in support of staying away from crowded place and if church can make people vulnerable, I am of the opinion for all of us to be worshipping from home...

But, the question is:

If you can allow markets to open, what is wrong allowing church to open?...

Markets and churches which one is usually more crowded?...

Markets and churches, where do people sweat and sneeze or cough more?...

Markets and churches where do we lack capacity to organize people the more?...

Don't follow people that are now looking for men of God to insult so as to attract traffic to their blogs...

All these bags of rice and food items pastors have been sharing since some weeks now, I have not seen the news on their blogs...

Even the people that shut the churches knows that Oyedepo and Oyakhilome are not complaining because it's affecting them...

It's you and I that were born into inherited phenomenal poverty that is saying that they are complaining because it is affecting them financially...

May God please, forgive us...

Let us pray!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by helinues: 6:55pm On May 10, 2020
33?

Iyen Emenike. We are talking about ancestor here... grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 10, 2020
Would never forget that goal you scored against ivory coast at the 2013 afcon, what a screamer!!

Happy birthday man.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by NairalandSon: 6:57pm On May 10, 2020
Lol at all the comments. You can't cheat nature please. It shows you are not 33.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by emusmithyy(m): 6:57pm On May 10, 2020
33 and he's no longer playing for the National Team.

The worst is he played only 4 years for Nigeria. What's happening to our players?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by femi4: 6:58pm On May 10, 2020
33 and already tired...no top flight football action again
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by robosky02(m): 6:58pm On May 10, 2020
aylive02:
can you please show me where he said it is not his birthday?

So why question him that he is 33
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by Isoduwa(m): 7:00pm On May 10, 2020
This guy don reach 43 now now
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by femi4: 7:01pm On May 10, 2020
robosky02:

It is his birthday

Is it your own?
It doesn't stop him from lying about his age
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by winj: 7:03pm On May 10, 2020
33 or 43 grin grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by Doyou2019: 7:04pm On May 10, 2020
odeebee:

@33 he is already being dropped by a second division club.

Meddo

Come on guys. Emenike ,with his many goals, helped the Super Eagles qualify for and win the 2013 AFCON. He's a national football legend by his own right, in my opinion . Put some respect on that name.

Who remembers his 30-yard thunderbolt of a free-kick against Ivory Coast at the 2013 AFCON? Dayuuuum!

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 10, 2020
Na wah oh undecided

This football age of a thing is really getting out of hand. Emenike is 33? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad angry
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by olax02(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2020
passyhansome:
Thirty what? Nawao

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by miketayo(m): 7:08pm On May 10, 2020
haba daddy ur 33? cheesy cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by arukwe123(m): 7:09pm On May 10, 2020
CelestineNelson:
How can someone that says he is his senses say that Oyedepo and Oyakhilome are angry with government for banning church because they are beginning to lack money?...

Do you really know how blessed these men are in sliver and gold?...

Do you even know that if you lock church for the next 50years, they will still be one of the richest men in Africa?...

The Pastor Chris Oyakhilome that brought out 1billion naira to build a department of a univeristy is now broke because churches are locked for few weeks...

Papa Oyedepo that has been giving scholaships to hundreds of thousands of secondary and University students since the past 25years ...

He is now begging for food because he is financially broke, caused by government shutting down churches...

Please, in a bid to criticize the people we don't like or to advertise our hatred, let's not make people suspect that we need psychiatric attention...

I have never thought any sane person can say such thing?..

I am still in support of staying away from crowded place and if church can make people vulnerable, I am of the opinion for all of us to be worshipping from home...

But, the question is:

If you can allow markets to open, what is wrong allowing church to open?...

Markets and churches which one is usually more crowded?...

Markets and churches, where do people sweat and sneeze or cough more?...

Markets and churches where do we lack capacity to organize people the more?...

Don't follow people that are now looking for men of God to insult so as to attract traffic to their blogs...

All these bags of rice and food items pastors have been sharing since some weeks now, I have not seen the news on their blogs...

Even the people that shut the churches knows that Oyedepo and Oyakhilome are not complaining because it's affecting them...

It's you and I that were born into inherited phenomenal poverty that is saying that they are complaining because it is affecting them financially...

May God please, forgive us...

Let us pray!
STFU or comment on the topic at hand
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by idonhammer: 7:11pm On May 10, 2020
If this guy is 33yrs then our darling president is 42yrs

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by ChengHun(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2020
Happy birthday Emma llnp

Learn white board animation in 2days.
I will send you the set up and guide you to use it. chat me on 0.9.0.3.1.1.0.1.2.5.6
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by UKBobo(m): 7:14pm On May 10, 2020
post=89404118:

From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Happy Birthday Emmanuel.
EMENIKE, the man with the 'FLAVOUR' (pun intended!( wink
If u know, u know.....

Na your diseased vulture meat u wan drag am chop. Him go mess tire for house.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by faithfull18(f): 7:16pm On May 10, 2020
Smh.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by bluefilm: 7:17pm On May 10, 2020
Add 10 years to the football age so declared.

That gives 43.

Congratulations Emma Emenike on your 43rd birthday.

Chukwu bu Ike anyi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane / Cristiano Ronaldo Reaches 250m Followers On Instagram, Becomes The First Person / Super Eagles Stars Send Christmas Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.