Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF (32625 Views)

CAF, NFF Send Birthday Greetings To Ex-Eagles Star Okechukwu / CAF, NFF, United Celebrate Ighalo At 31 / AFCON 2019: Prize Money For Algeria, Senegal, Nigeria To Be Received From CAF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by janedonez(m): 7:19pm On May 10, 2020
Happy celebration Emenike. You deserve the best
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by TheLiquidMetal: 7:20pm On May 10, 2020
[s]
post=89404118:

From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Happy Birthday Emmanuel.

Thank you for all you have done for our darling nation.

We wish you all the very best for the future.

EMENIKE, the man with the 'FLAVOUR' (pun intended!( wink
If u know, u know.....
[/s]

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by ofiko123(m): 7:21pm On May 10, 2020
Happy birthday to Emmanuel emenike..
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by mexioni(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2020
happy birthday kid bro
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by Yemike(m): 7:23pm On May 10, 2020
CelestineNelson:
How can someone that says he is his senses say that Oyedepo and Oyakhilome are angry with government for banning church because they are beginning to lack money?...

Do you really know how blessed these men are in sliver and gold?...

Do you even know that if you lock church for the next 50years, they will still be one of the richest men in Africa?...

The Pastor Chris Oyakhilome that brought out 1billion naira to build a department of a univeristy is now broke because churches are locked for few weeks...

Papa Oyedepo that has been giving scholaships to hundreds of thousands of secondary and University students since the past 25years ...

He is now begging for food because he is financially broke, caused by government shutting down churches...

Please, in a bid to criticize the people we don't like or to advertise our hatred, let's not make people suspect that we need psychiatric attention...

I have never thought any sane person can say such thing?..

I am still in support of staying away from crowded place and if church can make people vulnerable, I am of the opinion for all of us to be worshipping from home...

But, the question is:

If you can allow markets to open, what is wrong allowing church to open?...

Markets and churches which one is usually more crowded?...

Markets and churches, where do people sweat and sneeze or cough more?...

Markets and churches where do we lack capacity to organize people the more?...

Don't follow people that are now looking for men of God to insult so as to attract traffic to their blogs...

All these bags of rice and food items pastors have been sharing since some weeks now, I have not seen the news on their blogs...

Even the people that shut the churches knows that Oyedepo and Oyakhilome are not complaining because it's affecting them...

It's you and I that were born into inherited phenomenal poverty that is saying that they are complaining because it is affecting them financially...

May God please, forgive us...

Let us pray!
There is a very huge gap between the need to go to the market and the need to go to church.

Markets can't be closed down bro, which you also know.

Mosques are closed down, Buddha's temple, Festivals like Masquerades, Ogunnire, etc isn't going to take place (most of these festivals are annual rituals) and they aren't complaining. so why the fuss about church?

Rumour has it that the moment FG declared the closure of churches a magical used code was resurrected.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by ezegenigbonine: 7:24pm On May 10, 2020
Just imagine a man of 45 years clocking 33 big lie
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by Goke7: 7:29pm On May 10, 2020
Happy birthday to a great striker that has written his name in gold
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by Everest25(m): 7:33pm On May 10, 2020
ezegenigbonine:
Just imagine a man of 45 years clocking 33 big lie
stop saying what you don't know...he was really born in 1987 ...He grew up in Aguleri Town...
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by AtlanticB(m): 7:47pm On May 10, 2020

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by ezegenigbonine: 8:01pm On May 10, 2020
Everest25:
stop saying what you don't know...he was really born in 1987 ...He grew up in Aguleri Town...

I have no reason to argue if u really know him that well
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by gnykelly(m): 8:27pm On May 10, 2020
nairavsdollars:
I know Emeka very well. He is 41

was your the midwife that delivered him
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by YaksonFCA(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2020
He shouldn't be less than 43
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by Staphylococcus: 8:38pm On May 10, 2020

grin grin grin

I dont even know my age again
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by Everest25(m): 8:54pm On May 10, 2020
ezegenigbonine:

I have no reason to argue if u really know him that well
okey dear

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by Paulgold: 9:42pm On May 10, 2020
My brother na football age
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by Globalistic(f): 11:22pm On May 10, 2020
Uncle you can lie.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by Polchiz(m): 1:58am On May 11, 2020
Globalistic:
Uncle you can lie.
Is it because he is rich? For me, he should be that age.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by ddeola: 1:59am On May 11, 2020
Football age. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by PropertyBuying(f): 5:00am On May 11, 2020
Happy Birthday Emmanuel.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by DeRay98(m): 7:52am On May 11, 2020
Beauty queens of ex-wife and new one or side chic have drained him emotionally and his football career is gone.
I Hope he made some good investments to fall back on else, he'll be sorry for marry beauty queen who are experts at draining the finances of rich guys that are hooked on their facial good looks but ignorant of their calous hearts
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by grandstar(m): 9:31am On May 11, 2020
A Turkish club he played for claimed he was 7 years overaged.
This oyinbo pipu sef no wan black man shine! Young man like this dey say he is overages? I tire o grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by Mryacks: 2:31pm On May 11, 2020
Heffalump:
He was our hero in 2013 Nations Cup .

Happy Birthday Emmy cool

Yes ooh....had a fantastic tournament.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by Alwaysjoyful: 5:10pm On May 11, 2020
Happy birthday Baba 70.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF by odeebee: 1:29pm On May 12, 2020
Doyou2019:

Come on guys. Emenike ,with his many goals, helped the Super Eagles qualify for and win the 2013 AFCON. He's a national football legend by his own right, in my opinion . Put some respect on that name.

He is Bro. I can’t agree less with you

Who remembers his 30-yard thunderbolt of a free-kick against Ivory Coast at the 2013 AFCON? Dayuuuum!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane / Cristiano Ronaldo Reaches 250m Followers On Instagram, Becomes The First Person / Super Eagles Stars Send Christmas Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.