Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

What Can I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do (361 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do by adekool2015: 7:03pm On May 10, 2020
pls I want to remain anomous and promise to be brief, and I will need advice pls no condermination please. it all happen 2013 when I moved to my new rented apartment around June and met a lady who is also renting in the same compound with me, she around 34 while am 30. out of convieousness I started dating her because she working and am not working I only do temporary work with one organization and she helping until 2015 when I tie the nut, but I notice I do not love her, I only pity her to marry her because her age. so our marriage is like hell on earth have misunderstanding at every discussion and notice I don't love her. I told her that some time ago that I want to walk away but said said if I work away she will not marry again I know she god fearing lady but sincerely I don't love her. what can I do to come out without hurting her. we had two child one still birth and the other premature and she 42 and am 38 now no child or pregnant since 2017 after the premature child delivery
Re: What Can I Do by Alvyn69(m): 7:06pm On May 10, 2020
Kneel down lemme pray for you... Retrieve this statement and sin no more

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do by izzou(m): 7:08pm On May 10, 2020
grin

You started a relationship with her because she was working.
You took advantage of her emotions and dated her, promising heaven and earth, and even married her, all because of what you'll stand to gain....money, sex, and whatever

And now, you want a divorce. Did you really think you can pretend forever? You never loved her na.

I really don't know what to advise you. Think about that woman. I just pray you don't push her to do something stupid.

You no try, walahi

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do by ikh777: 7:11pm On May 10, 2020
adekool2015:
pls I want to remain anomous and promise to be brief, and I will need advice pls no condermination please. it all happen 2013 when I moved to my new rented apartment around June and met a lady who is also renting in the same compound with me, she around 34 while am 30. out of convieousness I started dating her because she working and am not working I only do temporary work with one organization and she helping until 2015 when I tie the nut, but I notice I do not love her, I only pity her to marry her because her age. so our marriage is like hell on earth have misunderstansing at every discussion and notice I don't love her. I told her that some time ago that I want to walk away but said said if I work away she will not marry again I know she god fearing lady but sincerely I don't love her. what can I do to come out without hurting her.

YOUR DEEK WAS THINKING FOR YOU ABI?
You enjoyed her body, her money and her attention.... NOW YOU DO NOT LOVE HER...... bros, it is safe if you work things out with her o. If not, YOU HAVE SOWN A DANGEROUS SEED INTO YOUR FUTURE.

Go and learn how to love her. You have to LEARN IT. I know it will not be easy but you are still COVETOUS, your greed and lust for a better lady is still there.... MY BROTHER PLS REPENT.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:11pm On May 10, 2020

First of all, never go into marriage BECAUSE OF PITY.

In my opinion, Oga you didn't go into the marriage because of any pity jare! It's not like age was on your side either. Plus she seem to be bringing alot of benefits to the table which AT THAT TIME YOU SAW AS A GOOD QUALITY and DECIDED that you wanted to die the nut with her.

There's no one who's perfect! It's already a crazy world out there, do not add to the complexities of the kind lady's heart. You have stated she is God fearing (you obviously believe it) - So that means all the misunderstandings you guys are having can be resolved IF YOU JUST CALM DOWN AND SEE HER. If you step out of the marriage because of the filmsy excuse that YOU INITIALLY MARRIED HER out of pity and not because of the present differences (You should be counselled Sah).

You can't have made someone committed to you since 2013 and even married you since 2015, and all of a sudden you want to leave the marriage without hurting her; You will certainly hurt her Sir.

Is she abusive? Is she unfaithful? Is she Slothful? Is she materialistic and unsupportive? If No, then you have to look beyond the FALSE FREEDOM you are seeing outside the marriage and PUT EFFORT into making peace reign in your home.
Re: What Can I Do by SageMK: 7:17pm On May 10, 2020
What can I do to come out without hurting her.

You simply can't keep getting guilt-tripped into keeping a relationship going. Besides, you are already hurting her and there's nothing you can do. Just be honest, make it a tidy break-up.
Re: What Can I Do by Oluromantic: 7:18pm On May 10, 2020
You don enter am already, wetin we want talk again. We can't advice you to divorce. The only advice is to endure and prepare for a change from d lifestyle you're used to. God help you.
Re: What Can I Do by Miwasky: 7:32pm On May 10, 2020
My Dear don’t destroy your life .. you are among the folks that bring disrepute to men. You have used her and you have the mind to dump her even after marriage ? That’s wickedness.
Pls start learning to love her , for the attributes that attracted you to her in the first place. You are even lucky that she is a amazing woman because you don’t have any bad report about her.
Pls pray for God to grant you the grace to love her.
Don’t you ever leave that marriage .

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do by adekool2015: 7:39pm On May 10, 2020
to everyone who has dish out advice thank you so much. may God bless all of you. once again thank, I will learn to love
Re: What Can I Do by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 10, 2020
First of, Drabeey was here

You haven't said anything bad about her, I believe she's a good Lady except she's old for your liking... abi?

My guy, that thing you dey find for young girl body dey her body but you still get long throat. Not a prophecy...

That lady would be broken
You'd soon get tired of the new lady
and you ... karma would visit you like a he plague

My advice

Sit your ass down and let sense sink into you. You can eat the other ladies 'codedly' without losing your precious union. Don't be a simp.

(1) (Reply)

The Powerful Secret To A Loving Relationship / Her Slap Was A Blessing / Nairaland Males Not Trying Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.