Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,053 members, 7,863,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media (10340 Views)

I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix / Sanwo-Olu: 'If It Was Wike That The CSP Disobeyed..' - Reno Reacts / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by osamz007: 11:37am On May 11, 2020
Abobi the least SMG no board for my AP o
Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by lukui: 11:59am On May 11, 2020
Vote for wike, as president in 2023.

Lol!!
Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by doggedfighter(f): 12:49pm On May 11, 2020
dukeprince50:
Wike: Abobi wida
Ph boy: I lap
Wike: how u reason the lockdown for yonda
Ph boy: wida ur govt, who goes u na
Wike : wida you capping careless na
Ph boy: die the matter say u be my governor o, fvcking one on one, I lace u o
Is this pidgin?
Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by dukeprince50: 2:34pm On May 11, 2020
doggedfighter:

Is this pidgin?
lol, it's pidgin. its a common slang in Rivers State, ask any Rivers State person they will interpret it, it's just like warri has its own pidgin, Rivers State also has some slangs. If you are not living in Rivers State, u may not be able to understand sha

1 Like

Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by doggedfighter(f): 2:39pm On May 11, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol, it's pidgin. its a common slang in Rivers State, ask any Rivers State person they will interpret it, it's just like warri has its own pidgin, Rivers State also has some slangs. If you are not living in Rivers State, u may not be able to understand sha
Wow, sounds good
Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by Elimon(m): 3:00pm On May 11, 2020
dukeprince50:
Wike: Abobi wida
Ph boy: I lap
Wike: how u reason the lockdown for yonda
Ph boy: wida ur govt, who goes u na
Wike : wida you capping careless na
Ph boy: die the matter say u be my governor o, fvcking one on one, I go fvck u up o.

If u didn't grow up in Rivers State, forget it u won't understand the write up, just like warri, ph also has some slangs
This is no normally used slangs in PH or anywhere south...seems more like 'Brotherhood' capping to me...or rough street chancing talks..which will only end where used, and not in a broad sense.
Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by desiredhome: 3:13pm On May 11, 2020
ATTemi:
If he’s soft and ph turns 2 south south hotbed for covid19, all of una wey follow run mouth say im harsh go still blame am 4 not using his executive powers 2 lock down ph!

His actions are in excess but na 4 our own good!
How many hotels or cars has Lagos State that have the highest number of the virus patients destroyed?
All of you reasoning like illiterate wike
Lawyer my foot
Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by Ayed44: 3:31pm On May 11, 2020
Susu888:
The likes of this man nd yahya bello of kogi is the reason i will never endorse state police or anything of that sorts.
Most governors will portray their true war lords/thuggish colours nd the states will become crime scenes at the least.
Naija is not ready for alot of things.

On another note :

I don't pity rivers pipo at all though grin .. they were celebrating his auctioning of trailers nd cattles (people's livelihoods) now he is dealing with them the same way.

What's good for the goose is also good for the gander... fire on wike. cool
And who told Wike is dealing with Rivers people.

Let another opens his hotel tomorrow, it will still be demolished.
Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by ATTemi: 3:57pm On May 11, 2020
I mention hotel 4 my comment?

I dey get serz migraine, I no need extra noise!
desiredhome:

How many hotels or cars has Lagos State that have the highest number of the virus patients destroyed?
All of you reasoning like illiterate wike
Lawyer my foot
Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by blowjohn(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2020
Its only wike that fits that state. State that has the highest concentration of gangs in the country? U guys think it's a governor like ortom that will be crying up and down that is better abi
Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by Mr2wealth: 6:29pm On May 11, 2020
Cashinflow8:
����

Ifayose of the South South grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

PAN Nigeria Hosts Air Force War College / Peter Obi Reacts To Plateau, Benue Massacre, Killings / PDP Defends Akpabio Over Election Rigging Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.