Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

How Do You Fight For A Marriage When There Is No Desire? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Fight For A Marriage When There Is No Desire? (366 Views)

I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Fight For A Marriage When There Is No Desire? by Rabbi4real: 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hi,
Keep me anonymous. I need advise,I hope I can get some to help me clear my head. I have been married for 8 years to an amazing man. Well,amazing until late last year. I started noticing a strange behavior from my husband but I thought it was just my imagination.
It started with him being withdrawn. He would be quiet and seem like something was bothering him. I became worried when our s*x life became less and less frequent. When I spoke to him,he said he was having some back pain and pain in his crotch.

My reaction was,maybe it was an STD so I encouraged him to go get some medical help but he just got more and more withdrawn. For the first time in 2 months,no s*x. That was when I started suspecting maybe he was seeing someone else.
I began to breakdown and cry cos it seemed like my husband did not want intimacy with me. I begged and prayed. And I spoke to his older brother. That one just encouraged me and told me to keep praying. In March,I could not take it anymore,I told him I wanted a divorce if we are going to be married and be having no s*x.

My husband then changed a little and we made love only once in March. The next time I tried to make advances at him,he pushed me away. He started sobbing and said to me that...

https://livelystones.ng/2020/06/12/how-do-you-fight-for-a-marriage-when-there-is-no-desire/

Re: How Do You Fight For A Marriage When There Is No Desire? by Ugaboy: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hmmm
Re: How Do You Fight For A Marriage When There Is No Desire? by Rabbi4real: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
hmnnnn
Ugaboy:
Hmmm
Re: How Do You Fight For A Marriage When There Is No Desire? by Ugaboy: 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rabbi4real:
hmnnnn
y did u hv to quote me.
Re: How Do You Fight For A Marriage When There Is No Desire? by Rabbi4real: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
no vex sir
Ugaboy:
y did u hv to quote me.

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Mean? / 8 Diseases You Can Get From Kissing Revealed / Bottle Cap Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.