Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

A Nairalander Takes Pictures Of Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Takes Pictures Of Rivers State (454 Views)

Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos / PDP Aspirants Opposed To PH Venue Are Enemies Of Rivers Sta & Niger Delta - Wike / Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Takes Pictures Of Rivers State by Biafra1stson: 8:32pm On May 10, 2020
grin
This is Rumuola Port Harcourt

Re: A Nairalander Takes Pictures Of Rivers State by Biafra1stson: 8:32pm On May 10, 2020
D
Re: A Nairalander Takes Pictures Of Rivers State by Ezennwa(m): 8:32pm On May 10, 2020
hmm!

River State Amaka.
Re: A Nairalander Takes Pictures Of Rivers State by iaamxavier(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2020
What's with River states people these days?
We get it every state in Nigeria has the city part and also the slum
Let's stop creating threads trying to portray a state in a bad state

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Takes Pictures Of Rivers State by SeverusSnape(m): 8:40pm On May 10, 2020
If Wike catch you ehn...
Re: A Nairalander Takes Pictures Of Rivers State by phelonrays: 8:42pm On May 10, 2020
Your Camara sef undecided
Re: A Nairalander Takes Pictures Of Rivers State by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 10, 2020
Re: A Nairalander Takes Pictures Of Rivers State by edoairways: 8:46pm On May 10, 2020
So no fine place for PH?
Re: A Nairalander Takes Pictures Of Rivers State by VickyRotex(f): 8:49pm On May 10, 2020
Your topic sef angry how can picture of 1 street represent the entire Rivers state? undecided undecided

Topic:[s] A Nairalander takes pictures of Rivers State[/s]

Revised: A Nairalander takes pictures of his street in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria, West Africa, Africa, Earth!

You're welcome! undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Takes Pictures Of Rivers State by princemillla(m): 8:54pm On May 10, 2020
This is how lockdown should be not what we practice in Lagos
Re: A Nairalander Takes Pictures Of Rivers State by VickyRotex(f): 8:55pm On May 10, 2020
princemillla:
This is how lockdown should be not what we practice in Lagos

There are places like this in Lagos.
Re: A Nairalander Takes Pictures Of Rivers State by Garrieveryday: 9:02pm On May 10, 2020
VickyRotex:
Your topic sef angry how can picture of 1 street represent the entire Rivers state? undecided undecided

Topic:[s] A Nairalander takes pictures of Rivers State[/s]

Revised: A Nairalanders takes picture of his street in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria, West Africa, Africa, Earth!

You're welcome! undecided

Mad o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Takes Pictures Of Rivers State by obataokenwa(m): 9:05pm On May 10, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

River State Amaka.
My dear those brown zinc houses u see, if they put them for sale...it will be in hundreds of millions but the problem is Ikwerre people prefer to live in a main road than inside...they've sold all their backyards and are left with the front so they will be able to rent their shops at higher prices...back of those roads are all modern houses..
Re: A Nairalander Takes Pictures Of Rivers State by princemillla(m): 9:26pm On May 10, 2020
VickyRotex:

There are places like this in Lagos.

Sis 100 percent I doubt.

What we have in Lagos is partial lockdown
Re: A Nairalander Takes Pictures Of Rivers State by VickyRotex(f): 9:33pm On May 10, 2020
princemillla:

Sis 100 percent I doubt.

What we have in Lagos is partial lockdown

You're probably right.
Maybe post May 4th it became different. A friend sent me a picture of a street in Lagos before May 4th and it was as empty as this. I was shocked. And this was in April when despite the lockdown some places were still crowded in Lagos.

PS; I honestly don't count this May 4th lift as a partial lockdown. 8pm to 6am curfew is not really a lockdown. I wish they had done it differently but, oh well!

(1) (Reply)

Comparing Buhari With Wike Is Like Comparing Little Red Riding Hood To The Wolf / Lagos State Government Conducts Online Poll Either To Continue Lockdown Or Not / Is It True That The North Depends On Niger Delta Oil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.