Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Will You Take It Lightly If Your Partner Insults Your Family? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Take It Lightly If Your Partner Insults Your Family? (3397 Views)

When Your Wife Constantly Insults You / Oscar 2022: What Would You Do If Someone Insults Your Partner Publicly? / What Sincerely Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Insults Your Mother??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Take It Lightly If Your Partner Insults Your Family? by MansoryMX(m): 11:47am On May 11, 2020
Liamm:
I have this girl I've been dating for about two years. We've had our differences but we always find ways to right our wrongs and forge a better path. However, something happened recently which might turn out to be the straw that would break the camel's back.

I got into an argument with my partner which resulted in her dragging my family in the process. I told her outrightly I would never tolerate such. I was expecting her to apologize which she never did. It has dragged on for 2 days now we haven't spoken with each other nor has anyone initiated any chat. I'm concerned if I might be taking it a bit farther or I should just call and end the silence.

The question is are you from a family of ingrates? Or an honorable family. People say the truth about you only when they are angry. Think about it, if you are from a notable family you shouldn’t feel angered by her utterance. I will still blame you for it, you should learn to draw the line as a man when arguing with a woman, some of them try as much as possible to hit on you were it hurts the most because it’s there best form of offensive. Give it a rest. When she is calm, sit her down and talk to her, draw the line. That’s how relationships works and lastly try to privatize your relationship from your family at all cost even though someday you might marry her into the family. Nor allow see finish. I am married and that family see finish between my wife and family I don’t allow it. Everyone has their boundaries and self respect for each other. You nova even marry you don dey cry fowl! Get married first you go know how far! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Take It Lightly If Your Partner Insults Your Family? by Liliantalks: 11:52am On May 11, 2020
Ariza:
I will not take it lightly with my partner if he insults me, now think of what I will do if he insults my family. Thing is no matter how deep or tense partners are they shouldn't hurl insults at one another let alone their families. Its very unhealthy!

But I have a question for you op, Did you insult her's first? Because most of you guys here cry wolf a lot! You leave out your faults and paint the lady bad just to give juicy stories. If you didn't then I wonder what type of girl you roll with
well written
Re: Will You Take It Lightly If Your Partner Insults Your Family? by gunners160(m): 2:11pm On May 11, 2020
MansoryMX:

The question is are you from a family of ingrates? Or an honorable family. People say the truth about you only when they are angry. Think about it, if you are from a notable family you shouldn’t feel angered by her utterance. I will still blame you for it, you should learn to draw the line as a man when arguing with a woman, some of them try as much as possible to hit on you were it hurts the most because it’s there best form of offensive. Give it a rest. When she is calm, sit her down and talk to her, draw the line. That’s how relationships works and lastly try to privatize your relationship from your family at all cost even though someday you might marry her into the family. Nor allow see finish. I am married and that family see finish between my wife and family I don’t allow it. Everyone has their boundaries and self respect for each other. You nova even marry you don dey cry fowl! Get married first you go know how far! cheesy
When an adults writes , you know and when a kid writes you also know.
You have proven to be an adult and also an intelligent man. I said something like this and all this kids on Nairaland started spewing rubbish.
All I read since was just egoistic African men who are not ready to marry and understand marriage.
Re: Will You Take It Lightly If Your Partner Insults Your Family? by MansoryMX(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2020
gunners160:

When an adults write, you know and when a kid writes you also know.
You have proven to be an adult but and also an intelligent man. I said something like this and all this kids on Nairaland, started spewing rubbish.
All I read since was just egoistic African men who are not ready to marry and understand marriage.

Na kids full nairaland pass o and they are so damnnn funny bro. If am in a bad mood, I just login to nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will You Take It Lightly If Your Partner Insults Your Family? by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 11, 2020
gunners160:
I am not talking about the op begging r but two matured adults reasoning together and engaging in a dialogue. Besides, nobody knew the initial words this lady used and yet everybody is calling for r head to roll. If he was married to this lady and this incident took place, would have told him to divorce her?
anyway what rides his boat
Re: Will You Take It Lightly If Your Partner Insults Your Family? by Ishilove: 11:48pm On May 11, 2020
Liamm:
I have this girl I've been dating for about two years. We've had our differences but we always find ways to right our wrongs and forge a better path. However, something happened recently which might turn out to be the straw that would break the camel's back.

I got into an argument with my partner which resulted in her dragging my family in the process. I told her outrightly I would never tolerate such. I was expecting her to apologize which she never did. It has dragged on for 2 days now we haven't spoken with each other nor has anyone initiated any chat. I'm concerned if I might be taking it a bit farther or I should just call and end the silence.
Hope you didn't drag her family in first? If no then a dangerous precedent is being set. Use your tongue to count your teeth.

1 Like

Re: Will You Take It Lightly If Your Partner Insults Your Family? by Bennysam: 5:22am On May 12, 2020
JasonJidenna:
You should just call and end which silly silence?

Someone that doesn't have any respect for your family is who you want to call? Damn!!! What are some guys turning into these days?

My friend, you better stay clear of a disrespectful donkey....

Don't be a PUSSY.
Very stupid set of indoomi general let there family
Down because of pussy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? / Check Out This 2022 Trinidad Carnival Hosted In Cancun, Mexico(photos, 18+) / Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.