Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo (3571 Views)

Woman Declares "Men Who Care About A Woman's Past Are Weak" (photo) / How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? / Should A Guy Ask About A Woman's Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2023
Does this type of Past matter to you ?

grin grin grin shocked shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Zonefree(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2023
See that mumu on suit with flower grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2023
Zonefree:

Lol, one of my neighbour, na that mumu man on suit. The girl wey she propose to na correct Ashana, but I just dey mind my business grin grin

I no won talk

9 Likes

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Absuchat(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Zonefree(m): 10:23am On May 29, 2023
JOHNFBOSCO:

Lol, one of my neighbour, na that mumu man on suit. The girl wey she propose to na correct Ashana, but I just dey mind my business grin grin

I no won talk
He wants to personalize community project? He's in for a long ride. Extend my condolences to him in advance

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Cassandraloius: 10:40am On May 29, 2023
What about a man's past?

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2023
Cassandraloius:
What about a man's past?

From my experience, ladies don't want to know a man's past as far as he got the money, you see that is where the issue is, the Haypergamy of a woman and her greediness won't allow her to reason the past of a man.
And beside, who dey say make woman no dey check the past of a man...make den they do am now if e sure for them

10 Likes

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Karlifate: 12:21pm On May 29, 2023
Cassandraloius:
What about a man's past?

Men & Women are not the same in the sexual market.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Kriss216: 12:26pm On May 29, 2023
Cassandraloius:
What about a man's past?
Women look out for a man's future not past while men look out for a woman's past not future.

14 Likes

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Baronthecelebri: 12:55pm On May 29, 2023
Poor man thinking
Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Hamachi(f): 1:04pm On May 29, 2023
Your past is part of you. People can grow and change in life but most don’t change very much. Try to find someone that can live with your flaws and see if you can accept theirs. It is lot better to start with friendship and move to lust than the other way around. Friendship carries you though the rough spots that lust won’t do very well.

Is it good to know your partner's past?
Past cannot be forgotten. How good or bad it maybe, It was part of our life. You simply can’t separate it. Its always better to know about your partner’s past.

Obviously you don’t have to go investing about it from others. It has to come from your partners mouth. He/She should be comfortable in sharing it with you. When you know it all, Remember not to judge them based on it. Trust the person you know in present and not the one he was in past. Be supportive as it takes lot of courage sometimes to open up in front of someone else.

It depends on whether the person has hidden important information or has been open about mistakes they have made so that you can make an informed decision about whether you can accept them, faults and all.

For instance, most NLers has been dating women/men in their 30s recently as they split up with a long-term partner. One man turned out to have another girlfriend but she found out about the daughter and got in touch. Together they compared notes and found out that he was lying to them both. Naturally, both decided not to see him again (the two women are now friends!).

Another man claimed that he was not seeing anyone else now that he’d found the perfect woman - my friend found that he was still contacting other women via the dating site on which they had met up. Whatever excuses such men give themselves, they have been dishonest from the start and cannot be trusted

Now considers a different case: my course mate is now in a relationship with a man who told her on their first date about his past. He had the same girlfriend from the age of 16 to 25 but the relationship ended because he cheated on her. This man was open about what he had done and said that it had such a negative effect, hurt his girlfriend, who trusted him so much and lost him respect among family and friends, that he had learnt an important lesson and would never behave like that again. He had made a wrong choice, acted weakly or selfishly but been open about it.

It you meet someone who claims that all their exes were at fault and that he/she did nothing wrong, you should not take that claim at face value. Even if you do not know what happened in their past, you can be sure that you are getting a very distorted pictures: either this person does not acknowledge that they have any faults, which none of us can honestly claim, or they are a very bad judge of character if all their exes were awful!

My long-term ex-partner was abusive, selfish and aggressive. He has a new girlfriend. If only that poor woman knew what I know about him! She should have a right to know about his past. Unfortunately, she is unlikely to listen to his ex but no doubt is finding out for herself why his last relationship did not work out…

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Olokobintin: 2:41pm On May 29, 2023
Leftovers are my type. I will kindly be blind to her past. I'm the guy on suit.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by ukaface(f): 4:00pm On May 29, 2023
JOHNFBOSCO:
Does this type of Past matter to you ?

grin grin shocked shocked
Does the man past matter??
Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 29, 2023
Hamachi:
Your past is part of you. People can grow and change in life but most don’t change very much. Try to find someone that can live with your flaws and see if you can accept theirs. It is lot better to start with friendship and move to lust than the other way around. Friendship carries you though the rough spots that lust won’t do very well.

Is it good to know your partner's past?
Past cannot be forgotten. How good or bad it maybe, It was part of our life. You simply can’t separate it. Its always better to know about your partner’s past.

Obviously you don’t have to go investing about it from others. It has to come from your partners mouth. He/She should be comfortable in sharing it with you. When you know it all, Remember not to judge them based on it. Trust the person you know in present and not the one he was in past. Be supportive as it takes lot of courage sometimes to open up in front of someone else.

It depends on whether the person has hidden important information or has been open about mistakes they have made so that you can make an informed decision about whether you can accept them, faults and all.

For instance, most NLers has been dating women/men in their 30s recently as they split up with a long-term partner. One man turned out to have another girlfriend but she found out about the daughter and got in touch. Together they compared notes and found out that he was lying to them both. Naturally, both decided not to see him again (the two women are now friends!).

Another man claimed that he was not seeing anyone else now that he’d found the perfect woman - my friend found that he was still contacting other women via the dating site on which they had met up. Whatever excuses such men give themselves, they have been dishonest from the start and cannot be trusted

Now considers a different case: my course mate is now in a relationship with a man who told her on their first date about his past. He had the same girlfriend from the age of 16 to 25 but the relationship ended because he cheated on her. This man was open about what he had done and said that it had such a negative effect, hurt his girlfriend, who trusted him so much and lost him respect among family and friends, that he had learnt an important lesson and would never behave like that again. He had made a wrong choice, acted weakly or selfishly but been open about it.

It you meet someone who claims that all their exes were at fault and that he/she did nothing wrong, you should not take that claim at face value. Even if you do not know what happened in their past, you can be sure that you are getting a very distorted pictures: either this person does not acknowledge that they have any faults, which none of us can honestly claim, or they are a very bad judge of character if all their exes were awful!

My long-term ex-partner was abusive, selfish and aggressive. He has a new girlfriend. If only that poor woman knew what I know about him! She should have a right to know about his past. Unfortunately, she is unlikely to listen to his ex but no doubt is finding out for herself why his last relationship did not work out…

Nobody go read your long story..we dont want used products simple

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 29, 2023
Rayban25:

Nobody go read your long story..we dont want used products simple
undecided You haven't answered me.
Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 29, 2023
Nia69:
undecided You haven't answered me.

Leave me alone now grin...what are you afraid of?

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 29, 2023
Rayban25:

Leave me alone now grin...what are you afraid of?
I'm not afraid of anything, I just want to know how you'll be affected when I chop breakfast.
Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 29, 2023
Nia69:
I'm not afraid of anything, I just want to know how you'll be affected when I chop breakfast.

If you're not afraid then theres nothing to worry about now grin

2 Likes

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 29, 2023
Rayban25:

If you're not afraid then theres nothing to worry about now grin
Mumu.

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 29, 2023
Nia69:
Mumu.

Enjoy your relationship

2 Likes

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Jodha(f): 4:33pm On May 29, 2023
Karlifate:

Men & Women are not the same in the sexual market.

Yhure right but it's not fair......if a woman should be judged for her past ...a man should too...

Looking at it the other way .....for instance...if I'm a virgin ...then I'm expecting my husband to be a virgin too...I cannot keep myself for him while he belongs to the streets...it's not fair...

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 29, 2023
Jodha:

Yhure right but it's not fair......if a woman should be judged for her past ...a man should too...

Looking at it the other way .....for instance...if I'm a virgin ...then I'm expecting my husband to be a virgin too...I cannot keep myself for him while he belongs to the streets...it's not fair...
Do women really want virgin men as partners 🤔

2 Likes

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Karlifate: 4:50pm On May 29, 2023
Jodha:

It is what it is cheesy

The rating scale ⚖️ for men & women in the sexual market are not the same.

Men are judged by their:
•• financial success 💰
•• status
•• future prospect &
•• personalities.

Women are judged by their:
•• appearance 💃
•• ability to bear children
•• their body counts
•• their past relationships &
•• submissiveness.

Women marry up financially.
Men marry up morally.

Be truthful to yourself, if you're in a position to choose between a rich non-virgin guy and a virgin guy that has nothing going on for him, which one would you choose? cheesy

You being a virgin, and also getting married to a virgin guy of your dreams is just an example of an ideal situation, which rarely happens.

Also, aside from virginity, what other values do you have (that will impact the life of your partner & strengthen your relationship?)

4 Likes

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by GoodCane: 5:04pm On May 29, 2023
Na the man on suit with flowers dey funny pass grin

The Werey Simp man still dey simp while others are warming up to destroy her kpekpus back to back like the street hoe she is.

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by SPAMBOX7: 5:05pm On May 29, 2023
Zonefree:
Ahswear 😂
Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by GoodCane: 5:14pm On May 29, 2023
Karlifate:

It is what it is cheesy

The rating scale ⚖️ for men & women in the sexual market are not the same.

Men are judged by their:
•• financial success 💰
•• status
•• future prospect &
•• personalities.

Women are judged by their:
•• appearance 💃
•• ability to bear children
•• their body counts
•• their past relationships &
•• submissiveness.

Women marry up financially.
Men marry up morally.

Be truthful to yourself, if you're in a position to choose between a rich non-virgin guy and a virgin guy that has nothing going on for him, which one would you choose? cheesy

You being a virgin, and also getting married to a virgin guy of your dreams is just an example of an ideal situation, which rarely happens.

Also, aside from virginity, what other values do you have (that will impact the life of your partner & strengthen your relationship?)

Dude, Stop wasting your time explaining anything to that Girl. They know the truth but just purposely Decided to ask dumb questions. They know a man's past doesn't matter (for as long as he has money or has a future of making money), they also know a woman's past matters alot. No dey waste your time again dey explain

3 Likes

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by AdisaOwala: 5:38pm On May 29, 2023
Jodha:

Stop this ratchet typing seh....

All these 2go village girls sef

Smh

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Oboto700(m): 6:01pm On May 29, 2023
;Domo. Girl past matter o... no go marry bore hole o.. try get a decent girl.. one body count is manageable if you can't get a virgin
Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by ademasta(m): 7:28pm On May 29, 2023
Ofcos
Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by advanceDNA: 7:50pm On May 29, 2023
Jodha:

Its not fair.....?? Who made it unfair? There's nothing fair or unfair about this...Make ur own rules...demand for a virgin man..

Oh i forgot....deep down ..u women want men dat can fvck like werey, have plenty money, and also have bad boy vibes.....So i dont get why its always paining u women that men want what u guys dont want......let every one chose whats important to them... its all fair.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2023
ukaface:

Does the man past matter??

I have already responded to this same question, asked earlier, read the thread
Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Karlifate: 8:13pm On May 29, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Dude, Stop wasting your time explaining anything to that Girl. They know the truth but just purposely Decided to ask dumb questions. They know a man's past doesn't matter (for as long as he has money or has a future of making money), they also know a woman's past matters alot. No dey waste your time again dey explain

I wrote for others to learn.

There are incognito readers that are constantly looking forward to learn.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls From Far North Always Get Married As Virgins / We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? / From This List: How Many Can You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.