Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? (12665 Views)

Why Did You Dump Your Ex? / 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? by czar2k16(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2020
Truth of the matter is, most people saying no might probably be jerking off on that fat Ass angry
My observations anyway
Re: Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 11, 2020
Only God fit help man
Something wey una wan kill yourself for na shit full there angry
Re: Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? by MamagaGH(f): 12:43pm On May 11, 2022
who ass epp? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? by Silentgroper(m): 2:18pm On May 11, 2022
foxxydude:
Big bum bum is overrated sha grin
Big boobs is overemphasized.. In short it has expiry date, bum bum doesnt..
Re: Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? by marwanafrica: 2:31pm On May 11, 2022
doggedfighter:
I'm not a man so may not know what men do with an ass as big the above.

Isn't that a little overwhelming with that groundnut oil rubbed all over it ?

Men enjoy !!

my Sister you will not understand what you guys are carrying around thats why i love Islam when it said you guys should be completely covered
Re: Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? by foxxydude: 6:12pm On May 11, 2022
Silentgroper:
Big boobs is overemphasized.. In short it has expiry date, bum bum doesnt..

Both have expiry dates grin
Re: Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? by Oblivionz5(m): 6:25pm On May 11, 2022
Boobs over booty
Like wtf am I gonna be doin with someone’s butt

(1) (2) (Reply)

She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me / Places to go on a date in Lagos / Is It Wrong For Age Mates To Get Married,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.