Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? (120559 Views)

Consult A Professional Digital Agency For The Best SEO Services In Melbourne / Consult A Qualify Engineer Both Structural And Architectural Design??? / Entrepreneurship Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Jaywilzee(m): 7:56am On Jan 27, 2021
No amount of your sugar coated lies can sway people like me that have seen how you operate.. awon scammers... grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by enakho(m): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2021
At Miznain, you can try but let me shock you, you can't stop a moving train...we move! If you want to stop us, close LinkedIn, close all social media websites, but you know what? You just can't. The internet and social media got our back. We aren't stopping and you can't do anything about it. Elyte is growing stronger everyday, from 1500 persons to 2000 persons; you can now imagine the kind of force we will have just few months from now and lives is changing for good. Some buying cars, some buying Lands and so on, what could be more better than this Bank account looking handsome and smiling....don't start a battle you will never win. Neolife international (62years old company) and your entire family are not age mate, so shift one side jor....jobless entity grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Miznain:
In case you're wondering how they got your details. This is one of their methods. Posting Graduate Trainee programs on LinkedIn.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Mcwhisky(f): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2021
Mumu when the world say build business for yourself you think say the mistake where your father make nor be mistake... From all your post I see you are just a compound fool... Keep writing ooo keep going about with your RESUME looking for what you did not keep anywhere I promise you, you will die poor in this generation
Jaywilzee:
Scam... ( You can write all the epistle you know to try to defend this your shady organization).. the people defending this scam are their minions.. guys don't fall for it, look how they are ganging up against ollu.. if this enterprise was genuine, your "good" works would speak for themselves, everybody can't be telling lies na elyte.. awon scam people..
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Mcwhisky(f): 8:21am On Jan 27, 2021
Oga na where sugar dey na there you go find ant... Keep your bitter leaf juice with you and grow your life... Haven't you notice that no matter what you say here wise people still knows the truth which is success comes with a price. Calling us scam is part of the price we are willing to pay for.

Jaywilzee:
No amount of your sugar coated lies can sway people like me that have seen how you operate.. awon scammers... grin cheesy grin
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by ObiVivian1(f): 8:47am On Jan 27, 2021

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by ymoney101: 9:23am On Jan 27, 2021
Jaywilzee it's a shame the way you think.. any rubbish you write next u will blame yourself.. how much were you scammed , and do they point gun on your head in the premises.. Thunder fire all your GENERATION and desist from your evil deed.. if not expect ur KARMA soon.
quote author=Jaywilzee post=98412500]Scam... ( You can write all the epistle you know to try to defend this your shady organization).. the people defending this scam are their minions.. guys don't fall for it, look how they are ganging up against ollu.. if this enterprise was genuine, your "good" works would speak for themselves, everybody can't be telling lies na elyte.. awon scam people.. [/quote]
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by ymoney101: 9:38am On Jan 27, 2021
Jaywilzee what were u scammed.... ow much were you scammed..... Do u understand the Word SCAM and define it .. mind you the same POVERTY that was passed to you, you want to pass it to your unborn generation... I pity you, watch it 5years from now.

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Jaywilzee(m): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2021
Scammers grin grin grin y'all should continue ranting up and down grin grin.. you can hurl insults and threats at me, your words don't move me, for people who claim to be civil and business builders, see how uncouth they all are grin and you think people are not reading between the lines..

1 Like

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Miznain: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2021
The tears!!! Keep them coming grin

You people are not straightforward.

If ETC is all you claim it is. Post it with your full chest. Why hide under Graduate or management Trainee programs? Why not say it is an Entrepreneurship training? Many of you on this thread are not even up to manager level in the Neo-Life sef. The managers have sent you out, making money from the comfort of their homes. Wake up.

1 Like

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by DONCATTY: 10:23am On Jan 27, 2021
Jaywilzee:
Scam people... grin grin

I still wonder how some of you were able to scale through tertiary institutions. If you are calling Elyte a SCAM there is something wrong with your brain. At your age and in todays world you call Entrepreneurship a SCAM, you will definitely die poor and as well pass it to your generation yet unborn. Entrepreneurs are world leaders, so therefore if you want to be a world leader, if you want to create generational wealth, Elyte Enytrepreneurship Training Consult is for you. Today I am becoming a better version of myself courtesy Elyte. You cannot stop a moving train, join us or keep shut and watch us as we soar higher.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Jaywilzee(m): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2021
Isn't this amazing that nobody, I repeat nobody except elyte employees (puppets) have said anything good about their shady venture grin grin.. oya , minions you can start insulting me about poverty and generational curse grin grin , it is stale already grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Joymonday: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2021
Jaywilzee:
Scam people... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Anastasialove: 10:43am On Jan 27, 2021
Jaywilzee:

It's just so unfortunate how majority of youth in our society are referred as Lazy Nigerian Youth because of what... something like this...I know that if you have gotten invite from Elyte and you came with your mind really ready to make a change in your life and turn that your account balance that looks like a recharge card to something that you will be proud of...you won't say Elyte is a scam
Scam you of what, let me tell you, opportunity lies in where people complain...that's why Elyte offers a business platform to those who don't want to carry a nonsense white and black inked CV up n down for yet and still under operating their potentials.
If not for ELYTE, I would have still being used...thank God for the business opportunity...greater future ahead....
Now is the time to dance to the rhythm of Entrepreneurship so that you will know your future is secured irregardless
#mypieceofadvice
#ifuhaveearshear
#ELYTEtransforminglife
#mybusinessmylife
#Neolifeisthebestest
#ifuknowyouknow
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by ymoney101: 10:45am On Jan 27, 2021
@ViktorOG

If u don't want to build a biz no problems continue looking for job and we will continue Employing you. We have recruited people from all works of life, police men, bankers , undergraduates and so on. People lives have changed. ITS JUST NORMAL TO ATTACK A GROWING COMPANY. When MMM were scaming Nigeria u didn't say anything. Because we invited for an Entrepreneurship Job and u are talking rubbish.
AT ELYTE WE BUILD THE NEOLIFE BIZ, WE BELIEVE IN NEOLIFE. VISIT
NEOLIFE.COM AND SEE WONDERFUL SUCCESS STORIES.
Neolife have changed lives , with huge monthly bonuses u can afford anything in this economy.
With neolife u can buy a car within 1year, u can build ur own house within 2years. Any one who talks rubbish about neolife God punish the person. Build a Neolife biz and experience more Win, More money ��� in ur life.
Neolife all the way. Thanks to neolife.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by ymoney101: 10:47am On Jan 27, 2021
Jaywilzee:
Isn't this amazing that nobody, I repeat nobody except elyte employees (puppets) have said anything good about their shady venture grin grin.. oya , minions you can start insulting me about poverty and generational curse grin grin , it is stale already grin

@Jaywilzee..

If u don't want to build a biz no problems continue looking for job and we will continue Employing you. We have recruited people from all works of life, police men, bankers , undergraduates and so on. People lives have changed. ITS JUST NORMAL TO ATTACK A GROWING COMPANY. When MMM were scaming Nigeria u didn't say anything. Because we invited for an Entrepreneurship Job and u are talking rubbish.
AT ELYTE WE BUILD THE NEOLIFE BIZ, WE BELIEVE IN NEOLIFE. VISIT
NEOLIFE.COM AND SEE WONDERFUL SUCCESS STORIES.
Neolife have changed lives , with huge monthly bonuses u can afford anything in this economy.
With neolife u can buy a car within 1year, u can build ur own house within 2years. Any one who talks rubbish about neolife God punish the person. Build a Neolife biz and experience more Win, More money ��� in ur life.
Neolife all the way. Thanks to neolife.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by DONCATTY: 11:11am On Jan 27, 2021
Jaywilzee:
It is only what you know very well you can talk about, @jaywilzee you are only talking about us from external, but I promise you if only you can be with us for a while, you will know we are World changers. STOP JUGDING THE BOOK BY THE COVER. follow the trend.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Catherineejm(f): 11:39am On Jan 27, 2021
For the sake of people who want to learn.

What is a scam?
A scam is a sneaky or dishonest plan that is meant to con a person.
How do you know you have been scammed?
1. When you have never met the person or organization (no location, no face)
2. When you pay through unusual payment methods
3. When you are coerced to make a decision quickly so you don't ask plenty questions.
4. No products..No services

It is no surprise that some of you have fallen victims to the above but you won't speak..lol
If you now understand what a scam is, it will be very foolish of you to come out and say that ELYTE and NEOLIFE biz is a scam.
A biz that has existed for over 60years and you think your ranting will bring it down?...you lie
I am grateful to God that I am building NEOLIFE business using the platform/system ELYTE is providing. 2 years into the business now and no doubt, my life is changing for the best.
What would I have been?
I will tell you..A teacher in a classroom because I have always wanted to teach, but ELYTE toget with NEOLIFE had given me a platform to teach young vibrants people who are ready to change their lives. I impact, I transform, I make money, I have investments, I have a lifestyle..I call this, GOD'S own business.

To Jaywilzee and Co.
It is obvious you join and you FAILED..you concluded you are a FAILURE then you QUITTED. It is good you quitted because if this was a regular Job, you would have being fired because you don't have the tenacity to keep pushing no matter the challenges. How many followers do you have that is supporting your ranting, that is what you should be checking not us who are standing for what we believe and are proud of.
Oga, CHANGE YOUR THINKING, CHANGE YOUR LIFE.. Nigeria will arrange your life soon..just be patient, Nairaland will change your life.
Your kind don dey talk rubbish since 2004, where them dey today? If you must know, some are back to the business ��

God bless Neolife
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Miznain: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
Jaywilzee:

It's the lack of tact, finesse and etiquette for me. They can't even write without grammatical blunders. Brands that serious won't have employees crawling over Nairaland trying to salvage their name with long epistles. Shows they're threatened. New distributors looking for cheap points. Their sapphire managers are doing their normal jobs and building their careers while having the business on the side but these wannabees are busy selling 5k materials.

1 Like

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Yembest(m): 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
I can't be surprised if people of no value in our society talks like this, if the company you worked before didn't scam you, why are you looking for job because your brain is not telling after working with a company for 15 good year and one day, they tell you to go home, you will not come here and write that, the company is a scam but if they ask you to build a business that will change the whole of your generations yet unborn that's when you will come here and start writing rubbish because you are suffering from mental issues, it's not by force to be a business builder but I can tell you boldly that your children will work for us, if you can not enter the bus of entrepreneurship or you can not become one, pls clear road and stop saying rubbish here again because people that are not like you are buying cars everyday in our company, people are buying land everyday in our company so close that your dirty mouth and stop saying a company that is changing life's is a scam, how many life's have you changed in your own life... Nobody will remember you for what you are doing here, you are just wasting your time..... you better go and look for what to do because what you do today will tell in the next 10 years of your life.

Be Warm.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Samlokosm: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
I got an invite this morning from Elyte to come for an interview on Friday. As I was contemplating if I should go or not, I decided to check Nairaland. I am really surprised at the reactions of the Elyte employees here. Their use of abusive language and anger frightens me. Its just like a ram that has been seriously pushed against the wall and need to fight for survival. Even if they mean well and are not scams, even if they are the most successful entrepreneurship company on earth, their bullyish and aggressive replies here is a put-off for me. Quite immature and disappointing

3 Likes

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Jaywilzee(m): 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
Miznain:

It's the lack of tact, finesse and etiquette for me. They can't even write without grammatical blunders. Brands that serious won't have employees crawling over Nairaland trying to salvage their name with long epistles. Shows they're threatened. New distributors looking for cheap points. Their sapphire managers are doing their normal jobs and building their careers while having the business on the side but these wannabees are busy selling 5k materials.
spot on..
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Lizblaq01: 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
M just wondering why you will say Elyte is a scam. What is a scam about Elyte and How do you know a Scam. A company is fighting to bring out people from poverty and also help people who are ready to help their self. So what is there. U r ranting here and the company is still operating powerfully in a particular location. No be say u go their today, the company disappear. Maybe that's y they said kill a dream by telling people what u intent to do. M so sure if they told u to join force in making or building a plane, u will call that a Big scam. I can see that it's ur mind that is scaming u. I think negative people think negatively no matter the positive environment u put him/her. I shake my head for u, I don't think u can never change. Elyte is here to stay if you like call it a scam or tarnish the name. We go no where. #ELYTEENTERPRENEUR.
Jaywilzee:
Scam... ( You can write all the epistle you know to try to defend this your shady organization).. the people defending this scam are their minions.. guys don't fall for it, look how they are ganging up against ollu.. if this enterprise was genuine, your "good" works would speak for themselves, everybody can't be telling lies na elyte.. awon scam people..
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Godsfavour232: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
Before now,it is said that a fool at forty is a fool forever (that is when the economy was a bit stable)
Now,any Nigeria adult (18yrs& above) who do not learn lesson in 2020 remains a fool for life

Life has set before you,two options to succeed and acquire wealth or fail and keep transferring poverty.you either choose to succeed or fail.
If you choose to fail,then don't drag others as you fail and don't talk about what you don't know.

That company has transformed lots of life
That company gave hope to the hopeless
That company gave life to those depressed and about to give up in life, today they dine with the high and mighty.
That company raised people from grass to grace
That company has made job seekers own chains of business which will eventually employ the servant (employee) to pay a token for their precious Time.

The youth go through a whole lot in this country as a result of employment and serving a boss,molestation,sexual harrasement, DEPRESSION and all are swept under the carpet.what do you have to say about that.

Do not let the anger of God come upon you if you write any rubbish against the company that has transformed these lives, because when they pray against you sincerely, even the earth will reject your body.

Everyone chooses what they want,if you choose to be an employee (servant)den servant you remain and pass it on to your next generation, because is what u have, you give.we are entrepreneurs & will employ the servant even to their children's children
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Voiceout101(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
@Jawilzee
I did a lil research on nairaland" about this personality called Jawilzee. Firstly, He is a football fanatic, a Barcelona fan, who specializes in active criticism, criticizing destructively, an active spectator that can't even run not to talk of playing football!!
What do u expect from this empty Barrell personality?
Secondly, as at 2016, Sept 20th, this Jaywilzee was posting comment that was not air worthy, after which a pastor tried to correct, but guess what? He vented his anger on the pastor and called him all sort of names.
Here is Jaywilzee quote: "look at the bright side.... You don't get to buy expensive cream.... Lawd give me a lady like this in recession... Vaseline forever"..(end of quote).

What do u expect from this humanoid?
That even in recession, he is still masturbating, c what devil's tool is doing in the midst of COVID-19 and where pple are busy moving forward...
What an idiosyncrasy that his characterized and perculia to this idiotic emblematic Jaywilzee himself... Absolute cluelessness and prickly irritating.

As at 2020 May 21, he worked as Mr Chef and was a Baker, and was later fired from his job!!

This personality, Studied "Food Technology", and graduated with a third class, also this personality posted and requested for a help and in need of a Job last year 2020. and then fraustration starts kicking in at its highest gear...
After this lil paucity of information about this cramp; I discover that such a birdbrain is forgotten principle in the equations of success, infact, he is just a constant K', that can never change his nature of criticism.. I discover also that this fellow is a failure harlotry and cannot succeed that is y he has been sacked twice from his previous place of employment..
Without much Ado, he will keep open his decayed mouth to say rubbish because that is his only asset, so suffice me to say that this imitator who tries to steal the name Jayz, and cannot form anything for himself, is just missing a Brain cell and is in desperate need for money and at the end of the day He may eventually turn into thief, but soon he will be apprehended by future success of those he criticizes, if a pastor can't change him, if his joblessness as a third class in food Technology can't change him, if imitating can't change him, if Elyte can't change him, if he can't change himself, then what next!!? I pity ur posterity... One advice, continue in your foolishness and superfluity of naughtiness, remain oblivious and castrated by no range vision... All the best, even stupidity has a friend!!

#Elyte Is the Best they are changing lives...... From Portharcourt, Lagos and beyond..
Get wisdom.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Jaywilzee(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kai, grasping at straws grin these minions would stop at nothing to discredit people that speaks the sad truth about their sinister organization grin.. keep digging oga grin. The truth has to be said, even if it continues to infuriates and displease you guys grin.. .

If your organization wasn't fraudulent in its dealings, you wouldn't have time to be frantically looking for lies to defend it grin, you would allow your " good works" speak for itself,, but y'all case is different, you fight day and night to defend it and most people are beginning to see how u operate both online and offline cheesy, people that had an iota of doubt about us that have exposed your nefarious activities can now clearly see by your character and that of your other members how unprofessional you guys are grin, continue shooting yourself on the foot cool cool

Why do I have this feeling that elyte members have numerous monikers to spread their lies
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by DONCATTY: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Jaywilzee:
Kai, grasping at straws grin these minions would stop at nothing to discredit people that speaks the sad truth about their sinister organization grin.. keep digging oga grin. The truth has to be said, even if it continues to infuriates and displease you guys grin.. .

If your organization wasn't fraudulent in its dealings, you wouldn't have time to be frantically looking for lies to defend it grin, you would allow your " good works" speak for itself,, but y'all case is different, you fight day and night to defend it and most people are beginning to see how u operate both online and offline cheesy, people that had an iota of doubt about us that have exposed your nefarious activities can now clearly see by your character and that of your other members how unprofessional you guys are grin, continue shooting yourself on the foot cool cool

Why do I have this feeling that elyte members have numerous monikers to spread their lies
@jaywilzee, stop saying what you know nothing about, Elyte Entrepreneurship Training Consult has transformed lives and still changing lives, Go and do something reasonable with your life and stop spoiling other peoples name.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Joymonday: 12:17am On Jan 29, 2021
DONCATTY:

@jaywilzee, stop saying what you know nothing about, Elyte Entrepreneurship Training Consult has transformed lives and still changing lives, Go and do something reasonable with your life and stop spoiling other peoples name.

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Execution: 11:05am On Jan 30, 2021
Hmmmm!

I kept wondering while a company with

www.elytetc.com

will be using

myjoblity.hroutsource@gmail.com

as recruiting email.

Secondly, the incoherence of your mail tells much about how organised you are.

- Based on your online application...as what?

- Attending online meetings via video conferencing apps...
Why can't you schedule virtual interview and trainings?

- Note: Applicants must come with their updated CV, and a printed copy of this invitation letter....Don't you have the CV already during the application?

I appreciate you for giving me opportunity to analyse data this morning,
I am still practicing data analysis and you gave me room to practice with your email.

Step up your game as some of us can scam better because of intelligence but we chose to protect our dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Olluu: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
I can see how you people are attacking jaywilzee and miznan that shows how unfortunate you are I know you are only doing these becos u are director or sapphire or ruby because you have ruin people lives to get that position and you are really to ruin other peoples lives and still thirsty for more because you want to get to other position May God punish you people...you keep lying and deceiving people becos you want to build your business

1 Like

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Olluu: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
I can see how you are abusing people calling them poor you are trying to dampen people ego trying to make dem feel inferior so you can easily convince them that's your strategy you keep sending motivational quote and video to convince people... who doesn't know the Bleep about those quotes rubbish ,the truth is very bitter and table must be shaked because we cant let innocent people go through what we have been through is not compulsory people build neolife business there are other options out there so get the Bleep out
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by enakho(m): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
At Olluu...you have a very very poor mentality. Even Dangote needs motivation to do what he does. Something must motivate you to do something and motivational quotes, videos and training and success stories of others are necessary. What did your ass go through? Life is not bed of roses and I know you gat nothing to offer. Can your generation own 2% of Neolife? Idiot like you...is people like you that will complain Nigeria is bad whereas some people are succeeding in the same country you are complaining about.
Olluu:
I can see how you are abusing people calling them poor you are trying to dampen people ego trying to make dem feel inferior so you can easily convince them that's your strategy you keep sending motivational quote and video to convince people... who doesn't know the Bleep about those quotes rubbish ,the truth is very bitter and table must be shaked because we cant let innocent people go through what we have been through is not compulsory people build neolife business there are other options out there so get the Bleep out
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Joymonday: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Our partnering Company (NEOLIFE)
Is the best Business in the world.

And one other benefit is *IT IS MULTIGENERATIONAL*, which means, it can be handed over from one generation to another should you decide to retire or should death retire you...your child will continue from where you stop......amazing right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

New Titanic (pictures). / The Execution Of 'Doctor Oyenusi' A Notorious Robber / Bst Ways To Write An Application Letter For School Teaching Job (nirafame)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.