Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested (10548 Views)

Why Do Some Girls Go Cold After Banging Them For The First Time. / Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One / Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by Naijapeeps: 2:55am On May 11, 2020
Despite the world civilization, yet some cultures are still practised. Most tribes in Nigeria and outside Nigeria has their own cultural history, which in most times practised between male and female for one reason or another.

Today I’m going to tell you about a cultural rite in Rivers state calledIria, which are mostly practiced in Delta tribes precisely.

Some of the groups that practice the ritual include the Iyankpo group, the Ijimkorobo group, the Alagbariye group from Ebeni, and the Saugeye group.

This ritual rite is being practiced for girls between the age of 14 and 16 in preparing them for marriage. Which implies that their private are inspected to know if they are still a v^rgin.
They believe that any girl that is born, must developed a romantic attachment with the water spirit of tribe. Therefore, undergoing this ceremony will help them detach themselves from the spirit, so that they may proceed in marriage.

There are three stages in this ceremony. The first stage, is for girls between the age of 14 and 16 who will begin the process of becoming a wife materials go themselves n^ked in the entire tribe to have their n^ked bodies painted, and their v^rginia observed to know if they are still v^rgins.

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/see-a-nigerian-ritual-where-girls-go-bare-brested-in-public-for-inspection-of-their-private-intact/

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by Staphylococcus: 3:01am On May 11, 2020
Naijapeeps:
Despite the world civilization, yet some cultures are still practised. Most tribes in Nigeria and outside Nigeria has their own cultural history, which in most times practised between male and female for one reason or another.

Today I’m going to tell you about a cultural rite in Rivers state calledIria, which are mostly practiced in Delta tribes precisely.

Some of the groups that practice the ritual include the Iyankpo group, the Ijimkorobo group, the Alagbariye group from Ebeni, and the Saugeye group.

This ritual rite is being practiced for girls between the age of 14 and 16 in preparing them for marriage. Which implies that their private are inspected to know if they are still a v^rgin.
They believe that any girl that is born, must developed a romantic attachment with the water spirit of tribe. Therefore, undergoing this ceremony will help them detach themselves from the spirit, so that they may proceed in marriage.

There are three stages in this ceremony. The first stage, is for girls between the age of 14 and 16 who will begin the process of becoming a wife materials go themselves n^ked in the entire tribe to have their n^ked bodies painted, and their v^rginia observed to know if they are still v^rgins.

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/see-a-nigerian-ritual-where-girls-go-bare-brested-in-public-for-inspection-of-their-private-intact/

How do I get to this villages please

Its worth seeing

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by badaru911: 3:06am On May 11, 2020
The fat girl, well, Let me keep my mouth shut for now... Nothing to say.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by TheSourcerer: 3:09am On May 11, 2020
SA and Swaziland takes this round next!
Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by SaintBishop: 3:18am On May 11, 2020
Old news undecided
Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by Gofwane(m): 3:20am On May 11, 2020
badaru911:
That is not a girl. That is someone's grandmother!

4 Likes

Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by illicit(m): 3:34am On May 11, 2020
the big girl....
How can a virgin have such boobs

3 Likes

Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by adigun98(m): 4:04am On May 11, 2020
Op wetin be bare brested

1 Like

Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by Kobojunkie: 4:19am On May 11, 2020
For those of you who are not aware, in a world, in a gender equal society/culture, you would rarely see such one sided gender displays. What we see here are children made to believe their body determines their worth as far as marriage and their place in society. These are the ones you call your leaders of tomorrow/mothers to your leaders of tomorrow.

@OP, you forgot to provide us with pictures of the coming of age ceremony for the boys aged 14 to 16 as well, where we expect the boys are made to highlight their dicks for the entire village to oogle and drool over? undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by 1beat(m): 4:37am On May 11, 2020
am sure they are going to marry from their tribe as well
Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by falcon01: 4:40am On May 11, 2020
This pictures is filled with fallen heroes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by PropertyBuying(f): 4:55am On May 11, 2020
badaru911:
Please comment your reserve.
Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by longetivity(m): 5:27am On May 11, 2020
deltans please tell me this is not true
Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:10am On May 11, 2020
Well for the first time, think I'll go with S.A on this one.
Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by westlius(m): 6:15am On May 11, 2020
Even in Okirika Lga in Rivers state do such
My mom said that's how her father married her mom. It's a nice culture Niger men needs to witness

1 Like

Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by jericco1(m): 6:45am On May 11, 2020
Saggy shite undecided

1 Like

Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by humilitypays(m): 7:12am On May 11, 2020
Lol
Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by YorubaNinja: 7:19am On May 11, 2020
Igbos are just too savage and 100yrs behind the rest of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 7:49am On May 11, 2020
This one of the reasons why i dislikes being in a relationship with any girl from south south
Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by prinsam30: 8:12am On May 11, 2020
Mehnnn see standard bwest hmmmm
Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by Cheryph200(m): 8:46am On May 11, 2020
Booking
Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by Peppermintflav: 9:45am On May 11, 2020
They are holding certificate of "Tear rubber" inspection.

1 Like

Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by Kaykay999(m): 9:56am On May 11, 2020
badaru911:
grin cheesy cheesy
Shhhhh
Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by freshkpomo(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2020
Not palatable.....
Men are not safe.

God bless Nigeria
Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by Chuknovski(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2020
Nothing new under the Sun,its just differently packaged, in times past people walked naked no body died

1 Like

Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by Brunicekid(m): 10:16am On May 11, 2020
Gofwane:
That is not a girl. That is someone's grandmother!
She is a girl.
Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by DavidEsq(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2020
Staphylococcus:

How do I get to this villages please

Its worth seeing
Ogbeni jus look at ur life grin grin grin

Re: See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested by kiddkash(m): 10:44am On May 11, 2020
I would like to handle some of that

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered / 20 Naughty Facts About Sex / Funny Way I Knack My Oga Pikin ( Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.