Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Just Heartbroken.!i Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Heartbroken.!i Need Your Advice (755 Views)

Really Heartbroken..,i Need Your Help / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Heartbroken.!i Need Your Advice by Lekside230(m): 5:44am On May 11, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders...i hope you all have a great sleep...I just need a little advice from you all...and please no insults..so it all happen this way..it’s all about my girlfriend and her friend..so I knew her friend before asking her out at all...they were cool before whereby they even leave together and share things together wear same cloth and all other things...people even think they were family...so it gets to one stage whereby her friend want to celebrate her birthday...she was about to move from her friend house and stay at her own place permanently...We were in 300L second semester then and that was last year..so she had to borrow her friend all the money her mom give to her for rent...and after some time issue came up...her friend start acting strange..giving all sort of attitudes..I then personally tell my girlfriend to leave her..it even get one extent whereby the house my girlfriend rented her landlord ask her to pack out if she isn’t gonna pay for rent..and out of 75k her friend could only give her 40k she borrowed her 70k..had to pay the rest..to cut the long story short...this girl will start posting different kind of bad words on her status to talk to me and her..she harassed me to the extent of talking to my family that we poor and I can never make it..that we only living a fake life...during my girlfriend birthday she never wished her..but i did a birthday surprise for her..they later reconciled..whereby the girl start sending her cloths and tell her she’s gonna take her out...so my girlfriend messaged me last night and ask me to unblock her and apologize...I was now wondering if this is coming from her or someone else..all she could say is if I can’t I should Bleep off!i don’t deserve anything from her..I should go to hell..,I should get lost..she had to block me and deleted all the pics she uploaded about me recently...she said I don’t deserve to be on her status..I was now thinking what might have prompt all this..cuz of her friend.,Nairalanders please what do you think I can do about this issue..it’s getting out of hand should I say she choose her friend over me cuz I don’t understand..her hash words was too much last night..please I need your advice..no insults please...Thanks in advance.
Re: Just Heartbroken.!i Need Your Advice by Dresmith10(m): 5:51am On May 11, 2020
Bros just take am easy o
Re: Just Heartbroken.!i Need Your Advice by landmark86: 5:55am On May 11, 2020
Am just confused with ur story.
Not clear I swear

4 Likes

Re: Just Heartbroken.!i Need Your Advice by Sinerman: 6:02am On May 11, 2020
She said u should bleep off so do so n move on.if after everything she still choose her friend over u,the stop wasting ur time trying to make things work cos she will eventually push u out for life

2 Likes

Re: Just Heartbroken.!i Need Your Advice by nickyvil: 6:04am On May 11, 2020
She might be bisexual

2 Likes

Re: Just Heartbroken.!i Need Your Advice by luvyaself95(m): 6:06am On May 11, 2020
I couldn't understand you maybe that how your babe can't understand you rather. You should learn to understand matter before doing like crying baby.
Re: Just Heartbroken.!i Need Your Advice by gamapoy539: 6:27am On May 11, 2020
First of all how can you be asking to be cleared of something that is crystal clear and order us not to insult you? How much more stupendous can you be? Like are we your puppets? You couldn't even compose an intelligible read.

Back to the discuss.

How do you guys mange to endure girls whose vacuity stink to high heavens? The day she gave her friend her rent to "celebrate her birthday" , a fùcking birthday, is the day i would have dumped her. what's your future with the girl? is it to marry her or what? because it seems the vacuity has transmitted to you. what are you still doing with a girl who used her rent to fund someone's birthday celebration? Because I'm surprised you're asking us what to do when it is evident that you should have dumped her long ago.

Or are you subtly buying time to see if she'll use your brain to sponsor a wedding before you'll dùmp her?

3 Likes

Re: Just Heartbroken.!i Need Your Advice by Jflex07(m): 6:34am On May 11, 2020
Your girlfriend fvcks her friend and that was the beginning of the issue, Now that they have reconciled, she has decided to do away with you. So I'd advise you let go cos she has decided to choose her friend over you.

1 Like

Re: Just Heartbroken.!i Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:43am On May 11, 2020
She's in a sexual relationship with that friend.
She's prolly a bisexual whose attraction leans more on the female side, that's why she values what she has with her girlfriend over the 'play-play' relationship(in her perspective) she has with you.

Nigga, don't just move on.. flee!
Re: Just Heartbroken.!i Need Your Advice by Geeksamir(m): 6:46am On May 11, 2020
It seems ur gf na lesbian oo grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Just Heartbroken.!i Need Your Advice by NobleDeSage001: 7:16am On May 11, 2020
Time to move on son. Never look back...
Just focus on your studies and develop your skills.
You don't have a girlfriend. Both of them are birds of a feather.
Re: Just Heartbroken.!i Need Your Advice by Plut01: 8:13am On May 11, 2020

Don't get it twisted bro, her friend has introduced her to a new, richer Man and she is saying thanks to her friend by acting hash and funny to you.

I don talk my own .

Re: Just Heartbroken.!i Need Your Advice by Plut01: 8:19am On May 11, 2020

Just reply her with 'OK' next time she tries that rubbish and see her wondering if you have moved on or not.

Sometime the Ok reply is the last thing you should give to keep your remaining dignity before moving on.

(1) (Reply)

I Won Her Heart As A Simp, What Do I Do? / 10 Things All Women Do When They Are Cheating / What Do You Understand From This Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.