Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

I Won Her Heart As A Simp, What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Won Her Heart As A Simp, What Do I Do? (758 Views)

Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won Her Heart As A Simp, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
I met this young beautiful girl and won her heart while acting as a simp, however everything changed when i started to act as an alpha male. I'm afraid I'm about to lose her as an alpha male. What do I do?
Re: I Won Her Heart As A Simp, What Do I Do? by Dobson43: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
sad

Continue acting the simp. But insidiously introduce your alpha male shit

1 Like

Re: I Won Her Heart As A Simp, What Do I Do? by jagaban002(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Fake things don’t last , since the origin is fake you know d answer
Re: I Won Her Heart As A Simp, What Do I Do? by Wisiwealth(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
undecided
Re: I Won Her Heart As A Simp, What Do I Do? by luminouz(m): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Give up and D.I.E....

undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Won Her Heart As A Simp, What Do I Do? by donbachi(m): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Just add am "le" simple.
Re: I Won Her Heart As A Simp, What Do I Do? by Ningen(m): 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Be who you are, don't go back to being a simp.

Follow your purpose and never be afraid to call out her nauseousness. If you fear upsetting her, she'll soon upset up & dump you like potatoes.

1 Like

Re: I Won Her Heart As A Simp, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ningen:
Be who you are, don't go back to being a simp.

Follow your purpose and never be afraid to call out her nauseousness. If you fear upsetting her, she'll soon upset up & dump you like potatoes.
.she gives me attitude sometimes and i never reacted but when i started to speak and react to her attitude, we are on the low in communication. I don't have fear after all I'm not after her body.

1 Like

Re: I Won Her Heart As A Simp, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
luminouz:
Give up and D.I.E....

undecided undecided undecided undecided
life is to sweet. Can't come and die now.
Re: I Won Her Heart As A Simp, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dobson43:
sad

Continue acting the simp. But insidiously introduce your alpha male shit
That will be my game.
Re: I Won Her Heart As A Simp, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
jagaban002:
Fake things don’t last , since the origin is fake you know d answer
May be she sees me as somebody with a double personality. But I'm clean, no immoral motives.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong Kissing Deeply In Public? Can You Do It? / Why Are Yorubas abroad Just So Hardworking / 10 Things All Women Do When They Are Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.