Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere (80410 Views)

Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by ATTemi: 11:51am On May 11, 2020
Where is Arochukwu written there or are you reading a different version of Nairaland?
mrvitalis:
Arochukwu people scattered all over igbo land are really trouble Sha ...right from time they used juju to scare the hell out of the igbos ,ijaws and binis ..knowing fully well it's scam ....aro nation I hail ooh

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by perdollar(m): 11:52am On May 11, 2020
indaboski but come o, animal right no dey net
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by ATTemi: 11:54am On May 11, 2020
If na TB Joshua, he’s really God sent but cause it is Odumeje, every dick tom and harry don turn God’s Chief Justice!

Well articulated points!
MERCHANDISER:
Did You Call Odumeje a Fake Pastor ? You need to read this !
I see some Christians posting all sorts of bad contents regarding
Odumeje. This is wrong on every sides, because i have come to
understand that pastors are not perfect like we make them to
be.
I had previously chosen to just ignore but let me state that
Odumeje's crime is his inability to not speak English and his love
for casual outfits.
Odumeje has not done half of what your favourite pastors have
done, i hope you are cognozant of this fact, because i grew up in
the church.
While your pastor is buying private Jets, building world standard
edifices and schools that your children cant afford to attend,
Odumeje was giving Money to fire victims, food to the poor and
building roads.
While your pastor was allegedly looking for another female
victim to exploit sexually, Odumeje was showing his wife love
and being a father to his beautiful children.
Were we not here when Pastor Adeboye asked people to donate
1billion each? Were we not here when your GO in Abuja asked
his members to Jump into the cleansing Pool for 50k? Are you
not aware that your pastors sell mantle and olive oil?
While your Pastors move around with Armed men, Odumeje is in
the street mixing with street boys and girls, maybe thats why you
call him a fake prophet.
People that couldnt critisize the COZA pastor are insulting
Odumeje and thats laughable.
Some of your pastors have been banned from entering some
countries because of fraud, are you aware ?
Odumeje dances "in a worldly fashion" but your suit wearing and
English speaking pastor wines and dines with corrupt politicians.
I can go on and on but let me not open fowl nyash.

Things that
will make u a man of God

1: Your relationship with God

2. Your way of life

3: And ur spiritual background. Pls deduct that mindset that
reading ur bible, speaking good English we make u a man of
God

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by kellystone87: 11:54am On May 11, 2020
U are very intelligennt and observant, in fact I owe u a beer...I really luv ur write up...kudos bro
U have spoken well

MERCHANDISER:
be.
for casual outfits.
the church.
building roads.
call him a fake prophet.

Things that
will make u a man of God

2. Your way of life

God

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by ATTemi: 11:55am On May 11, 2020
How do they act?
xynerise:

He acts like one
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Pearly255(f): 12:01pm On May 11, 2020
I’m not on anyone’s side except GOD the only one who created me and you. But YOU deserve a like and more for this. The Bible said thou shall not judge.
MERCHANDISER:
be.
for casual outfits.
the church.
building roads.
call him a fake prophet.

Things that
will make u a man of God

2. Your way of life

God

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by chibestjerry(m): 12:02pm On May 11, 2020
Vikynas:
mind you before you became a warrior,mind you cos people have gone to war and returned injured,some came back safely.

And some people have won a war by mere speaking...

stop being delusional

and don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by ATTemi: 12:02pm On May 11, 2020
Arondizuogu migrated from Arochukwu to go fight war for the present place it is located as they were all warriors. After the war, he returned back to Arochukwu but was rejected because he came back with much spoils from the war. Being the last born, he was not accepted back out of jealousy. He went back to the land he fought for and they give him a piece of land to settle. Hence the present day Arondizuogu.

I hope my piece of history is on point. grin
mrvitalis:

Go and read your history ...there are arochukwu villages all over Igbo land aro izuogu is just one
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by olawale1516(m): 12:03pm On May 11, 2020
Someone they should make their prayer points , they are fighting him...I hail for our people
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by mrvitalis(m): 12:05pm On May 11, 2020
ATTemi:
Arondizuogu migrated from Arochukwu to go fight war for the present place it is located as they were all warriors. After the war, he returned back to Arochukwu but was rejected because he came back with much spoils from the war. Being the last born, he was not accepted back out of jealousy. He went back to the land he fought for and they give him a piece of land to settle. Hence the present day Arondizuogu.

I hope my piece of history is on point. grin
There are over 50 aro villages across southern Nigeria

Aro nsizuogu is just one out of many

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by mrvitalis(m): 12:08pm On May 11, 2020
ATTemi:
Where is Arochukwu written there or are you reading a different version of Nairaland?
Any place u see aro they are arochukwu people who settled there

We have over 50 across south south and south east

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by engrjacuzzi: 12:09pm On May 11, 2020
Indabosky united vs ifa warrior
I can't wait to see the end of this match
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2020
justphillips:

Have you been to hell before? Aside Pericoma who else did you see there?
Is speedy Darlington not doing well in America?
who be that?
that bros wey dey do "dendenden" abi "denrenren"?
grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by pacespot(m): 12:16pm On May 11, 2020
I don't know much about this man odumeje but I think he is doing the right thing. When someone is getting criticisms like this from Nigerians, I can bet you he is on the right side, Nigerians hardly criticise bad or wrong people.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by justphillips(m): 12:18pm On May 11, 2020
MichaelSokoto:

who be that?

that bros wey dey do "dendenden" abi "denrenren"?

grin

What's the difference between Speedy Darlington and your Pastor Odugieje?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Seunfretty: 12:20pm On May 11, 2020
In 2020 ...total madness... no wonder noting good comes from a black man...spits
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Tribalism123(m): 12:22pm On May 11, 2020
Wetin carry Odumeje go meet Pericoma?
The man was too heavy...

Anyway, man must watch ODUMEJE season 1&2 and watch its end IZUOGWU SHRINE 1&2.
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Chatbot1234: 12:25pm On May 11, 2020
is this even supposed to be recorded? they dont even have regards for what they serve.
dead on arrival.
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by CodeTemplar: 12:27pm On May 11, 2020
donsolo4u2c:

He further accused prophet Odumeje of getting his Power from India, adding that he cannot get his power from a foreign land and test in their Own Land.

So how did the whiteman dominate our gods when they colonised us.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Glorylynn: 12:28pm On May 11, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
be.
for casual outfits.
the church.
building roads.
call him a fake prophet.

Things that
will make u a man of God

2. Your way of life

God

Channel this your energy into something else and stop defending that herbalist undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by J2381: 12:33pm On May 11, 2020
Isn't this suppose to be against the law? If I'm not mistaken I believe it's against the law to use Juju against anybody.
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Dottore: 12:33pm On May 11, 2020
xynerise:

Watch Nollywood epic movies
Nollywood wood Epic movies are works of fiction by creative minds to entertain and make profits. I can't judge someone's life by work of fiction. I judge someone's life by the impact they make in other people's life.
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Myself2(m): 12:35pm On May 11, 2020
OP,
Please edit your post, cos its like you mistakenly referred to that Chukwuemeka clown as a man of God.
Even this so called native or witch doctor could have been sponsored by the clown

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by sonmvayina(m): 12:39pm On May 11, 2020
I just have this..

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by ATTemi: 12:41pm On May 11, 2020
Never heard about the rest aside Arondizuogu and Aro ngwa!
mrvitalis:

There are over 50 aro villages across southern Nigeria

Aro nsizuogu is just one out of many
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Seunfretty: 12:42pm On May 11, 2020
You knw i just sit down and wonder how much some of us who call ourselves Christians in here have gone so retarded in wat be believe in....some of us are even beginning to have a shaky faith all because we see one pastor doing one bad thing cos we are nt really christians....dey only call us that cos we were born into a Christian family so any slight thing we can even renounce our faith cos we don't knw the word...if at this stage of your life u still live ur christian life according to the flaws of some few pastors then is better u just be a pegan....am nt holy and I sin too but its so heart breaking how some pple who call themselves christians here are using foolish facts to back the man up ...some even said at least he showed his family to the world....a man that has no regard for his altar and even ranks his spiritual prowess above that of God ...my prayer to him is that he sees mercy cos if he doesn't ..?...I won't be surprised if he runs into a big problem spiritually... it's as clear as daylight his been backed up by a satanic power with his videos...wen the time comes we will be here and the truth will be unleashed
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by mrvitalis(m): 12:44pm On May 11, 2020
ATTemi:
Never heard about the rest aside Arondizuogu and Aro ngwa!
We learn everyday
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by ATTemi: 12:47pm On May 11, 2020
I appreciate man. Do have a blessed week.
mrvitalis:

We learn everyday
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by obataokenwa(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2020
meforyou1:
that is the bone of contention. and that man mr odumeje is a very stupid man for saying that. I am from Arondizuogu and I am very successful. We have lots of men of timber and calibre from Arondizuogu.
Mbonu Ojike is from Arondizuogu. KO Mbadiwe is from Arondizuogu. Onyeka Onwenu is from Arondizuogu, Barr Ben Anachebe (SAN) is from Arondizuogu. So many Bishops, AIG, so many prominent people.
if not for this issue, i have never heard of the idiot odumeje or even the orsu that he is from.
all being said...idol worship is evil like such in the video. Abolish all that rubbish and embrace light. Imagine showcasing that to the world. It stinks
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

Dont say what you dont know.

An oracle you soeak to directly and the one some one speak on yiur behalf are not the same.

See how dibias are arguing...
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by obataokenwa(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2020
obailala:

Yeah you're all correct; I have no evidence whatsoever. Even if I had, I wouldn't bother providing it cos this isn't even a debate; I'm just expressing my personal belief which I'm entitled to, just like you guys are also entitled to yours.

Evidence hardly makes any difference when it comes to africans and religion. Afterall even pastors who impregnate followers, turn followers to live burnt offerings, rob their members in broad day light etc still have die-hard followers.
Not a die-hard follower of any man. I don't know his God but since he calls Jesus, let me keep believing it's the almighty God till otherwise

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" / Our Daily Manna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.