Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere (80387 Views)

Another Pastor Onye Eze Jesus Emerges Again And Performs Rituals Like Him / Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanemere Turns 'World's Heavy Weight Champion' In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Psoul(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
This is a battle between 2 under world powers.

While one is imported, the other is home grown.

Home grown will defeat the imported in this instance because indaboski can not travel out for fortification

In that case, he does not need any physical mode of traveling. He'll just enter his strong room, before you know it, he has gone and come back from India.
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Psalms5522: 6:16pm On May 11, 2020
I beg make them stop this film. Who carry camera go shrine? Abegi na another movie, arrangi shrine arrangi juju priest just so he can be relivant,and say my god protected me from the evil curse. During covid 19 no more crusade and arrangi miracles he is just been creative. My thought though.
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Godwin616: 6:27pm On May 11, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
This is a battle between 2 under world powers.

While one is imported, the other is home grown.

Home grown will defeat the imported in this instance because indaboski can not travel out for fortification
It may end up in 0-0 goalless draw.
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by jokaka89: 6:28pm On May 11, 2020
WHO IS FOOLING WHO?
FUKANI DEY FIGHT BORORO.
NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL.
THEY ALL BELONG TO THE SAME FAMILY.
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by jokaka89: 6:35pm On May 11, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Did You Call Odumeje a Fake Pastor ? You need to read this !
I see some Christians posting all sorts of bad contents regarding
Odumeje. This is wrong on every sides, because i have come to
understand that pastors are not perfect like we make them to
be.
I had previously chosen to just ignore but let me state that
Odumeje's crime is his inability to not speak English and his love
for casual outfits.
Odumeje has not done half of what your favourite pastors have
done, i hope you are cognozant of this fact, because i grew up in
the church.
While your pastor is buying private Jets, building world standard
edifices and schools that your children cant afford to attend,
Odumeje was giving Money to fire victims, food to the poor and
building roads.
While your pastor was allegedly looking for another female
victim to exploit sexually, Odumeje was showing his wife love
and being a father to his beautiful children.
Were we not here when Pastor Adeboye asked people to donate
1billion each? Were we not here when your GO in Abuja asked
his members to Jump into the cleansing Pool for 50k? Are you
not aware that your pastors sell mantle and olive oil?
While your Pastors move around with Armed men, Odumeje is in
the street mixing with street boys and girls, maybe thats why you
call him a fake prophet.
People that couldnt critisize the COZA pastor are insulting
Odumeje and thats laughable.
Some of your pastors have been banned from entering some
countries because of fraud, are you aware ?
Odumeje dances "in a worldly fashion" but your suit wearing and
English speaking pastor wines and dines with corrupt politicians.
I can go on and on but let me not open fowl nyash.

Things that
will make u a man of God

1: Your relationship with God

2. Your way of life

3: And ur spiritual background. Pls deduct that mindset that
reading ur bible, speaking good English we make u a man of
God

THE LION
INDOBUSKY
LIQUID METAL
���
BRO,2 WRONGS CAN NEVER MAKE A RIGHT.
ANYTIME I WANT TO LAUGH,I JUST WATCH HIS VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE.

HAVE YOU WATCHED HIS DELIVERANCE PACKAGE BEFORE?.
THE GUY GO JUST KILL SOMEBODY ONE DAY.

CAN YOU TAKE ANY OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS TO ODUMEJE FOR DELIVERANCE AND ALLOW HIM DO THAT SMACK DOWN ON THAT YOUR FAMILY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by crestedaguiyi: 6:45pm On May 11, 2020
Godwin616:

It may end up in 0-0 goalless draw.

you need to find out the people he bleeped with bro, not your average igbo tribe.

this ones goes to battle whenever invited

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by izic911: 7:12pm On May 11, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Did You Call Odumeje a Fake Pastor ? You need to read this !
be.
for casual outfits.
the church.
building roads.
call him a fake prophet.

Things that
will make u a man of God

2. Your way of life

God

bros shut up. Were u not there when he said a prophet can change the word of God were u not there wen he said if God says yes a prophet can say sir please no

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Jaykay33(m): 7:36pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=afecgivers post=89420311]Igbo Amaka! Though i Iike the amaka because I used to have one like that as a friend. I'm beginning to think! Boko Haram is more civilized than the igbos. Don't ask me why because I'm on the steering. When i pack we will continue... [steering

U are getting it wrong sir

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by mployer(m): 7:46pm On May 11, 2020
Xavi2019:

You just successfully turned it to a "Your Pastor vs My Pastor" thing smh.
Agreed, most nigerian pastors are fake and only money-driven, but you see Odumeje, that guy is just a comedian.
If you are a Christain and you justify most of the things he does, you need your head seriously examined.
Just enjoy his theatrics and STFU.

Mention one thing he did that is wrong.

You just don't like his packaging. That's all.
But he has to be himself.
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by TemmyT002(m): 7:47pm On May 11, 2020
GamalNasser:
Fight between two Herbalist

Reduce your Nollywood movies sith wack subtitles.
Check the meaning of herbalist in the dictionary.
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by GamalNasser: 8:01pm On May 11, 2020
TemmyT002:

Reduce your Nollywood movies sith wack subtitles.
Check the meaning of herbalist in the dictionary.

So you feel you know words more than I do now , abeg gerrout
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Acehart: 8:12pm On May 11, 2020
tillaman:
this has to be something like joking stuffs

I think he muddled up a lot of thoughts together and has left people confused by his comments. His main point is that everyone is measuring the Pastor with an uneven scale and hence everyone judging the Pastor are hypocrites. I think he is right.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Chucks234: 8:14pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=MERCHANDISER post=89416481]Did You Call Odumeje a Fake Pastor ? You need to read this !
be.
for casual outfits.
the church.
building roads.
call him a fake prophet.

Things that
will make u a man of God

2. Your way of life

God

He is a fake pastor in my opinion. He was one of the pastors caught on live video conducting a fake miracle on a woman with a bad arm. I recall there were 4 pastors who used the same woman. Until you prove that the miracle wasnt fake he remains and end time pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Chucks234: 8:16pm On May 11, 2020
mployer:

Mention one thing he did that is wrong.

You just don't like his packaging. That's all.
But he has to be himself.

He conducted a fake miracle on a woman with a bad arm. Is that not wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by tillaman(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2020
Acehart:

I think he muddled up a lot of thoughts together and has left people confused by his comments. His main point is that everyone is measuring the Pastor with an uneven scale and hence everyone judging the Pastor are hypocrites. I think he is right.
yes to an extent he is actually right
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Chucks234: 8:36pm On May 11, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

Until I found Odumeje wanting, he is still a man of God with
grace. If you want to criticise him, come with point and
evidence and not with sentiment or allegation.

He is a philanthropist and he makes his congregation happy with his comic preaching.
That's to me a real man of God not those scammers that only knows how to speak big grammar

Like performing fake miracle on the woman with the injured arm

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 11, 2020
adadike:
The kingdom of Satan against another kingdom of Satan . I never knew Satan can be this foolish. Mana Biko, make una let Odumejeje be o. We need his comic relief now than ever.
bloody igbo
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Tonysmith4sure(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2020
Subzero VS Scorpion
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by francisisking: 9:35pm On May 11, 2020
obailala:

Yeah you're all correct; I have no evidence whatsoever. Even if I had, I wouldn't bother providing it cos this isn't even a debate; I'm just expressing my personal belief which I'm entitled to, just like you guys are also entitled to yours.

Evidence hardly makes any difference when it comes to africans and religion. Afterall even pastors who impregnate followers, turn followers to live burnt offerings, rob their members in broad day light etc still have die-hard followers.
those are for the sheeples that choose to follow any dick Tom and Harry.. but stop accusing someone falsely it's against the 10 commandments...
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by afecgivers: 10:07pm On May 11, 2020
Jaykay33:
your poor mother is a prostitude ( Ashawo/ Olosho) that's what she is

I thank God because most of the prostitute i have seen arrested by the police speaks igbo language. Don't quot me wrong, I'm not saying they are igbos but they speak igbo.

My mother is successful, she has successfully trained 5 children to University level, one is a phd holder, one is a doctor, one a navy officer in the USA, one is...and the last one is doing her masters in the UK. You see my friend that is how we measure success and not by opening petty trade shops allover the streets.

How To know a poor mother is when her children goes to the shrine to seek vengeance from an ancient deity, a demon that kept your world underdevelop, a demon that made your tribe never to unite to take over the affairs of Nigeria, a demon that kept making your generation to smoke weed that affects your sense of reasoning on social media.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by deebrain(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2020
Some of you have not yet upgraded.

Liquid metal ko, liquid metal ni.

That's last year!

Odumeje 2020 is TRIPLE H Anointing.

I stand with Odumeje.

Thunder gbuo that natif doctor there!!
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Goodman247: 11:19pm On May 11, 2020
Darevofpeace:

Did God came to your room and confirmed to you that He is an anointed man of God.
You are defending a mere mortal.
Let God Almighty be the judge.
Everything you listed can be done by an ordinary man.
true talk, nowadays christains don't know themselves
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Ibroleesky(m): 11:58pm On May 11, 2020
am nt a man of preaching love, am a war, am a fight, m a liquid metal, am an indaboski bahoese
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by obailala(m): 6:38am On May 12, 2020
francisisking:
those are for the sheeples that choose to follow any dick Tom and Harry.. but stop accusing someone falsely it's against the 10 commandments...
Abeg leave matters. I understand it's dangerous to accuse falsely but in this one abeg leave the matter! grin cheesy
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 13, 2020
Lol
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Nobody: 1:46am On May 14, 2020
Choi
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by MERCHANDISER: 7:02am On May 14, 2020
You are the liquid metal himself....
Akpagi ipuo n'uzo ka akpa onye ozo oburo akpagi ina esi onwu.
M'sinye gi n'oku ka ukwa,iju na iman'ye,m'wunye gi akawu (potash)u must yee..
Nwa agu ana agba n'afa?
Ofu onye adi anu uda egbe...
Onye isi nkwocha adigi eje ogwu okwute...
Onye gba oto adigi amanye aka na pocket....
Adi akpo uga na expless....
Adi alacha ofe ogbono na molue.....
If i hear u gossiping me,mma agbarisi gi onu gia iju aku asiri.
icho ifu father,itinye ife n'buutu.
Akuo aka igee nti cheesy
Ndi ogene adi ete make-up....
Onye mere akamu na onye Siri nni abugi ofu...
Onye si na ife anyi na eme ewegi isi, ebelu isi ya tiye oma wee isi...
Sucurutum.....
Onye no na Keke adigi acho seatbelt....
Ana hu oka na filling station??
Ha ne eri ji na Germany??
I hear young men's are following Oda young mens. Come Who will maly oda womens?
Is your husband here, brought him out!
I am a ladical plophet....
I am denjalous, my smile is denjalous....
I am indaboski bahose.....
Adigi enye onye gwuru okwuchukwu award. Onye ha na enye award bu onye Meri milakul.....
Nothing can be done it, you're already a burial ground...
Lush and took your success from this altar but don't touch me.
Getout from this altar this people.what are you touching my flower for?
Ikwaam nwannem, nkwaa gi.....
I am coat of many colos....
I am d war himself....
I am d vilus....
I am lebadu, sepre lamande...
I am dabuskabash...
I am Abodoshika...
Anyi anaha ko akuko faith.....
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA OGINIDI grin ...
Colo!!
Who born you?
Where do you come from?
How do you form?
Who u?
Illa nsi npiawa gi azu!
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Dottore: 12:34am On May 21, 2020
obailala:

Yeah you're all correct; I have no evidence whatsoever. Even if I had, I wouldn't bother providing it cos this isn't even a debate; I'm just expressing my personal belief which I'm entitled to, just like you guys are also entitled to yours.

Evidence hardly makes any difference when it comes to africans and religion. Afterall even pastors who impregnate followers, turn followers to live burnt offerings, rob their members in broad day light etc still have die-hard followers.
How many of the things you mentioned has he done?
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by obailala(m): 1:15am On May 21, 2020
Dottore:

How many of the things you mentioned has he done?
Huh?
Are we sure this fellow comprehends English language? Did I say he did any of those?
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Dottore: 12:37pm On May 21, 2020
obailala:
Huh?
Are we sure this fellow comprehends English language? Did I say he did any of those?
Oga English Scholar, you mentioned the flaws of many others I now asked if you have seen Odumeje commit any of such flaws. Kindly answer the question and forget your Grammer.
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by obailala(m): 12:59pm On May 21, 2020
Dottore:

Oga English Scholar, you mentioned the flaws of many others I now asked if you have seen Odumeje commit any of such flaws. Kindly answer the question and forget your Grammer.
Bros abeg make we leave matters for Matthias.... No need for plenty talk about that egede man. I was giving an analogy before and only used those things just as examples. Even if I did mention anything about the Lion, it wouldnt stop his church from being full. So no need!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.