Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" (58052 Views)

Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Rivers Hotel Demolition: Ogoni Women Protest Topless Over Manager's Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Sonoyom(m): 11:40am On May 11, 2020
Simbrixton:
you are very stupid
Your stupidity is sophisticated.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Sonoyom(m): 11:41am On May 11, 2020
Honor10:

Keep quiet, wike asslicker.
Bullion van driver, i see you.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by MENELIIK: 11:42am On May 11, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Dont mind them. Even though i hate what Wike did but let Sowore storm Jagaban's house and demand for more information as what was in the Money Van seen in his house on the eve of the Election.

We all want to know whats in that van.

Over to yoruba muslims

Correct, Ucherudeen, my Igbo Muslim brother
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Temptee101(m): 11:42am On May 11, 2020
KaideeGee:
Just ordinary GOVERNOR wey dis one dey do like this if im go for presidency nko... Sha, na dis kind person all dis stubborn yeye Nigerians need.

Becoming a governor in Nigeria is not ordinary o. If you know the amount of blood these guys shed before becoming one, you won't say that.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Throwback: 11:42am On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Funny thing is that a yoruba governor did worse than this but as usual, people forget easily.

Was the governor condemned or not?

And what was the aftermath of such condemnation, despite that the governor did his own demolition based on town planning reasons. A reason that is justifiable anywhere in the world, but had political undertones in that Oyo case.

Did the Governor not have to rebuild the demolished structure, and did the same Governor not lose his senatorial election bid while the party lost the Governoship seat?

You are trying to use this as a defence, meanwhile you are only helping to prove that what Wike did was wrong and it will have consequences.

Or was Wike's demolition due to town planning concerns?
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Simbrixton(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2020
Sonoyom:

Keep commenting jobless folk. The people that 'keep tripping' into your land are people from the other regions and not my region. I wonder how people 'keep tripping' into your land and you claim to be Sophisticated and intelligent at the same time.
My definition of a fool is someone who knows nothing and still claims knowledge. As for control please keep it in your state because folks like you cannot become Councillors in Rivers State. As for sophistication, you don't have to claim to be Sophisticated it should show in your daily living but i guess the 'tripping' folks have trampled on it.
ode we would keep controlling you stupid people
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2020
SocialFinance:
Now you know there is nothing good about PDP. Whether small or big pepper na pepper.

Continue romancing with them deceiving yourself with stoopid revolution

Continue reporting lie and concorted story about Nigeria. If PDP get back to power you will know the true meaning of i[b]t's finish[/b]

So buhari is the best thing after Nigerian Jollof?
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Sonoyom(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2020
kingthreat:

i would have said something, but its obvious you have nothing to lose because you dont know what it is like to lose a property.
That is why we have the court for redress. If he presents his case well he would definitely get compensated. You didn't ask why the hotel management called the PDP youth leader to beat up the state tax force officers who went to enforce the lockdown order.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Simbrixton(m): 11:46am On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

Good to know your mom is curse! undecided
So you’re curse! grin and a bastard shocked now we understand you better.

TB Joshua is a Yoruba man... you and your mommy need deliverance.. especially you.. being a bastard ain’t easy

Pele grin

It might even be a generational curse... grin

Seek help bro.. before it’s late... as e no go better for...

Bayerebe grin
wetin bring Joshua come d matter
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Taye4j: 11:47am On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

Typical Yoruba rant grin. E no Dey ever make sense..

Bayerebe and insults insults insults and more insecurities grin

Bayerebe Is not just a name... but an identity grin

In the absence of nothing... we’re done...

You can continue with yorubaic insults...

Ignored mode set for this moniker

You this Ijaw and Igala slave, you've started doing social distancing with your brain again this early Monday morning.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by greensandy: 11:47am On May 11, 2020
SocialFinance:
Now you know there is nothing good about PDP. Whether small or big pepper na pepper.

Continue romancing with them deceiving yourself with stoopid revolution

Continue reporting lie and concorted story about Nigeria. If PDP get back to power you will know the true meaning of i[b]t's finish[/b]

PDP - Party of the fool by the fool for the fool.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Sonoyom(m): 11:48am On May 11, 2020
Simbrixton:
ode we would keep controlling you stupid people
Controlling by shouting 'Wike is mad' or by being VP academics? which one of them idaddd?
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Tulsaguy: 11:49am On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

Watch how Yoruba people will defend and praise Any Yoruba governor that will do same...
even that useless one in ogun state will receive acolytes ..
God bless the owner of the hotel to be an Igbo man grin
You can imagine what nairaland front page will look like..

Yoruba hate wike... Wike no send am.. and he’s bold about it.
He rejected Yoruba Chairmanship in pdp .. said he’s mind and when the Yoruba nation demanded apologizes...
Wike look left.

Every day Yoruba Dey online the try hard to divide east and south...agenda.started by Awo, but reaction no Dey favor them..
They attack igbos today .. next day na government of south..
but you will never see Yoruba criticize a Yoruba governor..

Na dem go ask you wetin be your own... then follow up with better insults

Why be say... Eleme people no complain, ogoni their neighbor no complain , okrika no complain
No riVers man Dey complain

But Yoruba people Dey cry more than the whole southern states... from a distance of more than 3500 kilometers

There’s a problem ... big problems

Bayerebe’s are twodaful grin

sorry Jonathan name is not azuibuke.... na una datch am just trying to fams ss.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Asgard13: 11:49am On May 11, 2020
Taye4j:

You this Ijaw and Igala slave, you've started doing social distancing with your brain again this early Monday morning.

Is better to be an ijaw igala tiv efik slave.. than to be a Yoruba man.. grin

Bayerebe ain’t just a name.. but identity. wink
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Sonoyom(m): 11:50am On May 11, 2020
ozoneboy:
Shut up,I am an Igbo and the guy is right,Wike is a big Idiot
I don't give a fvck about your Igboism either, so shut up!
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Simbrixton(m): 11:50am On May 11, 2020
Sonoyom:

Controlling by shouting 'Wike is mad' or by being VP academics? which one of them idaddd?
bros u dan win bigot of the year legendary hater of the yorubas are you satisfied my lord?
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Asgard13: 11:50am On May 11, 2020
Tulsaguy:

sorry Jonathan name is not azuibuke.... na una datch am just trying to fams ss.

Fullish ignorance on full display grin
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by kingthreat(m): 11:53am On May 11, 2020
Sonoyom:

That is why we have the court for redress. If he presents his case well he would definitely get compensated. You didn't ask why the hotel management called the PDP youth leader to beat up the state tax force officers who went to enforce the lockdown order.

So destroying a property is the solution?
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Thuglife2020: 11:56am On May 11, 2020
Notateflonguy:

What wike did to an extent was not right at all we know...but I feel sowore should have better ways of expressing his views ...you can criticize sth without insults...na all this kind talk dey make am always dey behind bars....which one be wike is mad...express yourself without insults...everybody and their life sha

Go say that to Trump!
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by CAUSTIC002: 12:03pm On May 11, 2020
KaideeGee:
Just ordinary GOVERNOR wey dis one dey do like this if im go for presidency nko... Sha, na dis kind person all dis stubborn yeye Nigerians need.
the man fit Nigerians well.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Taye4j: 12:04pm On May 11, 2020
Throwback:

Was the governor condemned or not?

And what was the aftermath of such condemnation, despite that the governor did his own demolition based on town planning reasons. A reason that is justifiable anywhere in the world, but had political undertones in that Oyo case.

Did the Governor not have to rebuild the demolished structure, and did the same Governor not lose his senatorial election bid while the party lost the Governoship seat?

You are trying to use this as a defence, meanwhile you are only helping to prove that what Wike did was wrong and it will have consequences.

Or was Wike's demolition due to town planning concerns?

Let them continue to wail. When Ajimobi demolished the music house owned by Ayefele, young and old people used every means necessary to show how barbaric the governor's act was.

Every notable individuals in Yoruba land and across had to call the governor to order. Thankfully, he was sober enough to see the mess he has created and retraced his steps by rebuilding that house.

In Wike's case, everybody has the right to call him to order irrespective of tribe or religion. You cannot just go around destroying people's properties just because you have the power as a governor. This is not a military regime for crying out loud ! There are laws in the land.

And for those fools making it a tribal issue, as long as Rivers State has other people from other regions living there, Sowore has every right to speak. I'm even shocked by those stupid Ipob pigs who would stop at nothing to find faults in whatever Tinubu does as if he's the source of their misfortune. How market ! What you sow is what you reap. Wike is ' Bashorun Gaa' in the making, every thing must be done to save Rivers from him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by dederocs(m): 12:05pm On May 11, 2020
Is this still a democracy?

I have never seen a governor in Western nations commandeering arrest in such a manner...lets do democracy right.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by BarrackGhost(m): 12:05pm On May 11, 2020
Just take a look at the nonsense you typed.
Same you that have criticised Tinubu, Buhari and likes that are not from your region in this platform is typing that nonsense.

What is wrong is wrong irrespective of the person involved. Go and have sense.

Sonoyom:
This people would not criticise leaders from their region, they like exporting their Sophistication to other regions.

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Tulsaguy: 12:06pm On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

e pain am grin
Asgard13:

e pain am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Taye4j: 12:09pm On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

Since you love and accept slavery as your identity, I surrender. I don't need to respond to someone like you again.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by MENELIIK: 12:11pm On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

E ya’ Yoruba man ...

Ain’t easy to be Yoruba man grin

Bayerebe grin sorry!!

I feel your pain Osu, the Nyamri outcast
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Simbrixton(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2020
Taye4j:

Let them continue to wail. When Ajimobi demolished the music house owned by Ayefele, young and old people used every means necessary to show how barbaric the governor's act was.

Every notable people in Yoruba land and across had to call the governor to order. Thankfully, he was sober enough to see the mess he has created and retraced his steps by rebuilding that house.

In Wike's case, everybody has the right to call him to order irrespective of tribe or religion. You cannot just go around destroying people's properties just because you have the power as a governor. This is not a military regime for crying out loud ! There are laws in the land.

And for those fools making it a tribal issue, as long as Rivers State has other people from other regions living there, Sowore has ever right to speak. I'm even shocked by those stupid Ipob pigs who would stop at nothing to find faults in whatever Tinubu does as if he's the source of their misfortune. How market ! What you sow is what you reap. Wike is ' Bashorun Gaa' in the making, every thing must be done to save Rivers from him.
this people are really mad if everything is tribal it shows the level of madness they have descended to

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Asgard13: 12:13pm On May 11, 2020
Taye4j:

Since you love and accept slavery as your identity, I surrender. I don't need to respond to someone like you again.

Dumb
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Asgard13: 12:14pm On May 11, 2020
MENELIIK:

I feel your pain Osu, the Nyamri outcast

I agree...
Bayerebe is not just a name ... but identity grin

That’s all grin
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by MENELIIK: 12:15pm On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

Yes, Osu, I feel your pain
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by dododawa1: 12:16pm On May 11, 2020
either you support click like or you against click share
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by MENELIIK: 12:17pm On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

I agree...
Bayerebe is not just a name ... but identity grin

That’s all grin

Osu, your frustration is growing and e dey sweet me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics / El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts / Press Statement On Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria, By Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.