Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" (57981 Views)

Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Rivers Hotel Demolition: Ogoni Women Protest Topless Over Manager's Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Nobody: 10:51am On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

Watch how Yoruba people will defend and praise Any Yoruba governor that will do same...
even that useless one in ogun state will receive acolytes ..
God bless the owner of the hotel to be an Igbo man grin
You can imagine what nairaland front page will look like..

Yoruba hate wike... Wike no send am.. and he’s bold about it.
He rejected Yoruba Chairmanship in pdp .. said he’s mind and when the Yoruba nation demanded apologizes...
Wike look left.

Every day Yoruba Dey online the try hard to divide east and south...agenda.started by Awo, but reaction no Dey favor them..
They attack igbos today .. next day na government of south..
but you will never see Yoruba criticize a Yoruba governor..

Na dem go ask you wetin be your own... then follow up with better insults

Why be say... Eleme people no complain, ogoni their neighbor no complain , okrika no complain
No riVers man Dey complain

But Yoruba people Dey cry more than the whole southern states... from a distance of more than 3500 kilometers

There’s a problem ... big problems

Bayerebe’s are twodaful grin

This is very low of you. When Ajimobi demolished Yinka Ayefele's studio, the backlash he got across Yoruba land and from monarchs was such that he had to re-build it.

This is not about region. It's about humanity. But if you prefer to remain enslaved to draconic rulers, so be it.

And how you take know say those people no complain? Nairaland don dey show tribe?

6 Likes

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by ChiefAfonja: 10:52am On May 11, 2020
Sowore is a mad man
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by PigTormentor: 10:52am On May 11, 2020
SocialFinance:
Now you know there is nothing good about PDP. Whether small or big pepper na pepper.

Continue romancing with them deceiving yourself with stoopid revolution

Continue reporting lie and concorted story about Nigeria. If PDP get back to power you will know the true meaning of i[b]t's finish[/b]

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Therealjosh1992: 10:52am On May 11, 2020
bisongue:
It is not a question of whether Wike is wicked or bad, There was a law before hand, and somebody willfully transgressed against the law, and the law acted. So those who will go to hell will say God is wicked abi? Na so them dey go prison for Singapore, China, Malaysia and co because of the kind of people that responded ABOVE. OBEY THE LAW AND YOU CHOP ALAFIA!
Common sense!!!!...There is a court!!!!!.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Asgard13: 10:52am On May 11, 2020
DEROX:
But unfortunately for you in the present president muhammadu buhari regime even 50 yes ago Igbo's have not been taken serious no wonder they scream marginalization all the time

No that’s Yoruba narratives.. igbos have been solidly represented in every government of Nigeria
Except for 2015/2023..

Yoruba people are known for opposition.. b

Bayerebe grin
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Vikynas: 10:53am On May 11, 2020
Obey the law it's just simple you can still run your business later besides he's not the first to have his hotel demolished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by AnanseK(m): 10:53am On May 11, 2020
Notateflonguy:

What wike did to an extent was not right at all we know...but I feel sowore should have better ways of expressing his views ...you can criticize sth without insults...na all this kind talk dey make am always dey behind bars....which one be wike is mad...express yourself without insults...everybody and their life sha

But is this what a sane person would do? I think Sowero has a point. Wike needs to have his head examined

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by PigTormentor: 10:54am On May 11, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Watch this thread and see how ipob people asslick wike because he's from an oil producing state

SO VERY TRUE. THEY ARE ALREADY LICKING HIS ASS WITH SORTS OF EXCUSES.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Oladayo12(m): 10:54am On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Did FFK, omokri, timi condemn similar actions when Ajimobi did worse than this?

If NO, why call them out
Then wetin bubu do them wey dey no dey use eye see am, expecially that ffk man

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by ChengHun(m): 10:54am On May 11, 2020
Sowore be careful, WIcKEd will demolish ur Sahara reporters office o.
learn white board animation in 2 days chat me on 0.9.0.3.1.1.0.1.2.5.6 I will send you the set up and guide you to use it
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by DEROX: 10:54am On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

No that’s Yoruba narratives.. igbos have been solidly represented in every government of Nigeria
Except for 2015/2023..

Yoruba people are known for opposition.. b

Bayerebe grin
lol and you have been shouting biafla since 1966 all to no avail cause no one takes you serious osu

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Asgard13: 10:54am On May 11, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

This is very low of you. When Ajimobi demolished Yinka Ayefele's studio, the backlash he got across Yoruba land and from monarchs was such that he had to re-build it.

There is not about region. It's about humanity. But if you prefer to remain enslaved to draconic rulers, so be it.

And how you take know say those people no complain? Nairaland don dey show tribe?

cheesy
So all those Apc minnows that supported his actions and credited him were jokers..
The thread is still fresh.. dig it up and go through

No Yoruba revisionist please angry
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by kingthreat(m): 10:55am On May 11, 2020
Sonoyom:
This people would not criticise leaders from their region, they like exporting their Sophistication to other regions.

i would have said something, but its obvious you have nothing to lose because you dont know what it is like to lose a property.

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Paretomaster1(m): 10:55am On May 11, 2020
Wike is a hypocrite , he personaly signed a memo to allowing non essential goods from a particular big man toove in and out of PH freely.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Asgard13: 10:55am On May 11, 2020
Spallanzani:

But your Lord and Saviour Nnamdi Kanu can insult and curse other people. Stupidity is ingrained in you lot DNA

Fvck Kanu... we don’t do Kanu grin
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Therealjosh1992: 10:56am On May 11, 2020
Vikynas:
Obey the law it's just simple you can still run your business later besides he's not the first to have his hotel demolished.

Is wike the law?�
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Asgard13: 10:56am On May 11, 2020
Ausrichie:

You need help.

Truth is painful... Nigerians know say una hate truth and embrace propaganda
We know angry

Bayerebe brain grin
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by hollywater: 10:57am On May 11, 2020
Idiot Tinubu use Bullion van carry money and rigged the election you contested for,yet you never see him as a mad Man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by degab148(m): 10:57am On May 11, 2020
Speaking of the demolition, he demolished the hotels because it was functioning while there was lockdown. Let me remind him some people he is not aware of that are still working: the driver driving him around is not staying at home (2) the carterpillar driver that demolished the hotels (3) those people at the site with him (4) the pilot carrying him about is floating his law as well.....
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by afecgivers: 10:57am On May 11, 2020
Just the way you are being punished for your own sins. When wike was called Mr project, how many of you hail him then. Wike carry go
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Amebaba01(m): 10:58am On May 11, 2020
Let him continue to demolish all the economical infrastructure in Rivers,when oil is no longer a sell commodity in the world I will now see where he will run for his up keeing and his workers.
I don't blame Wike,rather I blame law school that refuse to introduce basic economics into the system.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by PHijo(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2020
Wetin una dey expect from pesin wey get biabia like Hitler own?

Abeg make I find pepper soup drink...as Timaya talk, "This life i can't kill myself...."
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Asgard13: 10:59am On May 11, 2020
Farki:

Like when Ambode went against Sanwo-Olu to the point of calling him mentally ill?

Or the fight between Fayemi and Fayose?

Samuel Akintola and Awolowo's rivalry?

I don't know what concerns the East in this matter, it's like you have now become a unity beggar.

People like you will not use their mental faculty when tribe is concerned. You will only be looking at the tribe of the person and not the message like one Senegalese goat.

Yoruba and insults grin

Never knew your baba is like a Senegalese Goat grin
That’s wonderful grin

Typical Yoruba boy

Bayerebe angry
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Amebaba01(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2020
Let him continue to demolish all the economical infrastructure in Rivers,when oil is no longer a sell commodity in the world I will now see where he will run to for his up keeping and his workers.
I don't blame Wike,rather I blame law school that refuse to introduce basic economics into the system.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by ImaIma1(f): 10:59am On May 11, 2020
Blazebond:
All off Una when dey yab wike need brain reorganization,didn't the hotel owners break the rules? Una nor serious at all.

So the best punishment is to demolish instead of seal?

Isn't Wike's action counterproductive? He has taken away the means of survival for his people. People were employed in that hotel.

A normal person will ask that the hotel be sealed. Demolishing is too damn far.

3 Likes

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Nobody: 11:00am On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

cheesy
So all those Apc minnows that supported his actions and credited him were jokers..
The thread is still fresh.. dig it up and go through

No Yoruba revisionist please angry

We're talking about the outburst of the masses who are truly affected and it's APC minnows.

What were you expecting from them?

You should know the place of politics is one side, the place of humanity is another.

The only reason Ajimobi changed his mind was because the heat was much for him. I can't remain silent because Wike did it to the people of Rivers. Life no suppose be like that.

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by TheKingIsHere: 11:00am On May 11, 2020
Oladayo12:
Then wetin bubu do them wey dey no dey use eye see am, expecially that ffk man

You see, you cant answer the question.

Now, as for Buhari,has he not done far worse?

Buhari single handled disobeyed court orders for years, he did as he wish yet you all hailed him, saying that nigerians need a strong leader. He even endangered the lives of over 200m nigerians in this pandemic so that his daughter and Abba kyari can come back.

So, why the change of mouth in wike's case?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by bluefilm: 11:01am On May 11, 2020
I'm sure there must be something this useless and nonsense governor Wicked Wike must be dragging with the owner of that demolished hotel.

The useless governor wan carry covid19 battle for im head like say na the disease kill im papa an' mama.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Akube1z: 11:01am On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

Sowoare is from ondo state... is ondo no be Yoruba land again?

All threads on wike is being dominated with Yoruba people insulting wike.. or you people plan changing the obvious narratives to Yoruba narratives grin
Make una face una region and allow south south manage Dias..
Them no call Yoruba people as spokesmen..

No be by mouth grin

Bayerebe is not just a name .. but an identity
But you people said he is not Yoruba but from ijaw, south South.
Nothing concern an average Yoruba with what wike is doing in port harcout . when them get their own problem.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Asgard13: 11:01am On May 11, 2020
DEROX:
lol and you have been shouting biafla since 1966 all to no avail cause no one takes you serious osu

Osu grin

Good to know grin... from Bayerebe to osu... great migration cheesy
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Therealjosh1992: 11:02am On May 11, 2020
afecgivers:
Just the way you are being punished for your own sins. When wike was called Mr project, how many of you hail him then. Wike carry go
What project, I'm in Port Harcourt, go and sit down, celebrating mediocrity, my little cousin from the states had his hand covered to his heads when he saw you people dancing for roads, it means the people in China and uae should be bowing for their leaders everyday, very disappointing.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by collitexnaira(m): 11:02am On May 11, 2020
Notateflonguy:

What wike did to an extent was not right at all we know...but I feel sowore should have better ways of expressing his views ...you can criticize sth without insults...na all this kind talk dey make am always dey behind bars....which one be wike is mad...express yourself without insults...everybody and their life sha

Let call a spade a spade and not a garden fork

Wike is actually Mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) / Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) / The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.