Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" (57986 Views)

Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Rivers Hotel Demolition: Ogoni Women Protest Topless Over Manager's Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Asgard13: 10:12am On May 11, 2020
Notateflonguy:

What wike did to an extent was not right at all we know...but I feel sowore should have better ways of expressing his views ...you can criticize sth without insults...na all this kind talk dey make am always dey behind bars....which one be wike is mad...express yourself without insults...everybody and their life sha

Typical yoruba man can’t do without insults...

What’s criticisms without insults... GEJ got it first hand..
Even on nairaland.. read their post.. and you understand what am saying

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Miracle1991: 10:20am On May 11, 2020
Notateflonguy:

What wike did to an extent was not right at all we know...but I feel sowore should have better ways of expressing his views ...you can criticize sth without insults...na all this kind talk dey make am always dey behind bars....which one be wike is mad...express yourself without insults...everybody and their life sha
can wike express himself without insult?

5 Likes

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:33am On May 11, 2020
one day go be one day, all of dem go pay for their abuse of power.

I say.

3 Likes

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by oluwasegun007(m): 10:33am On May 11, 2020
He over did it. What happened to lock down and fine...

It's not like it's been used for kidnapping hide out.

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Onebyonedead: 10:34am On May 11, 2020
Sonoyom:
This people would not criticise leaders from their region, they like exporting their Sophistication to other regions.

Maybe if it was your father's hotel you will talk differently

You are the problem we have in this country

If we can get rid of your likes the country will move forward

11 Likes

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Softmojo(m): 10:34am On May 11, 2020
Power drunk
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by BimsTechLTD1986: 10:34am On May 11, 2020
Price: N2000.
You really need to get this to make the kids at home enjoy the tutorial videos on your phone since schools won't open any soon.
With this phone holder , you can read ebooks on your phone , to see/watch films , Facebook live (for dem online ministers) ,video call with your bae, many more..
Call/ WhatsApp 08165021023 to get it ,only delivery within within Lagos is available for now because of the pandemic.
Wholesale is available !

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by bayusman: 10:35am On May 11, 2020
Sonoyom:
This people would not criticise leaders from their region, they like exporting their Sophistication to other regions.

I wonder o. When mad people like you are too stupid to see that your region leaders are wrong and coward like you can't stand up to them. In the end they will import the madness to Abj which is what we're trying to prevent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2020
I was waiting for Sowore to speak out. As a man against oppression, it would have been bad for Sowore to keep quiet. Roger on boss.

4 Likes

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Onebyonedead: 10:35am On May 11, 2020
Notateflonguy:

It is not an insult

That man is mentally derailed

4 Likes

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Hallams(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2020
I honestly feel he should have sealed the hotel and not demolish it and for those saying he should have converted it to an isolation centre, I don't think it is a good idea, the hotel appears to be located in a residential area and converting it to an isolation centre will put the the residents at greater risk of contracting the virus

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by PigTormentor: 10:35am On May 11, 2020
zikter:
You will not see FFK, Omokri, Timi and the rest condemn this extreme actions by the power drunk governor

They are all mad and delusional hence they can't condemn one of their own. They all belong in he same insane crack head drug addict camp.

4 Likes

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Prymestrr(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2020
Sonoyom:
Oga shut up please. Your bias and tribalism in the face of evil deh make me shame for you. If you have nothing meaningful to type then read and Bleep off. Everything no be East versus West fight. Use your common sense sometimes. undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by birziholto: 10:36am On May 11, 2020
smiley
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Sososo(f): 10:36am On May 11, 2020
Sowore always reacting like H2SO4 and NaOH
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Lalasticlalabos(m): 10:37am On May 11, 2020
Sonoyom:

Look at who is talking..flat head lineage
In anyway are you people saint? At the mention of Tinubu,you people will start to masturbate and see them pointing fingers now at Sowore for saying the truth. Spit on you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by lastempero: 10:37am On May 11, 2020
Sonoyom:

Condemn evil first b4 rubbing ur tribalistic nature on the thread. It seems we south easterners are becoming more weak and crying alot these days.

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Aonkuuse(m): 10:37am On May 11, 2020
But when he insults Buhari, You clap for him
Notateflonguy:

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by EdiskyHarry: 10:37am On May 11, 2020
Obey simple instruction, shut down all hotels, obedient is better than sacrifice. All the same I totally condemn the demolition, he should have locked it up.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Melezenawii: 10:37am On May 11, 2020
BimsTechLTD1986:
Price: N2000.
You really need to get this to make the kids at home enjoy the tutorial videos on your phone since schools won't open any soon.
With this phone holder , you can read ebooks on your phone , to see/watch films , Facebook live (for dem online ministers) ,video call with your bae, many more..
Call/ WhatsApp 08165021023 to get it ,only delivery within within Lagos is available for now because of the pandemic.
Wholesale is available !

I need 1
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Gyong(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2020
profolaolu:
Wike has done so well, anyone complaining about him need to see a doctor, the case of lawlessness and favoritism in Nigeria need draconian measure, it will allow people to sit tight without flaunting government orders

True talk my bro. My area in Kaduna is as good as no lockdown. If you don't use someone as a scapegoat, Nigerians will never obey simple laws.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Topmaike007(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2020
Sowore our youth presidential aspirant

This lockddown has been hitting someone back to back but do you know you can earn some cool cash that can pay your light bill, TV bill or even buy you data..don't get me wrong this is not a get rich scheme

If interested kindly hala Topmaike on 0813 296 5191 WhatsApp only
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by obailala(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2020
Notateflonguy:

I'm actually an advocate of 'criticise without insults', but the very act of demolishing a hotel (destroying wealth) as punishment for flouting lockdown order, no other word in the world better describes that act than what Sowore used "MAD"!

I personally wouldnt say Wike is mad, but the act of destroying a hotel is definitely madness.

7 Likes

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Kingrefreshed: 10:38am On May 11, 2020
Sonoyom:

Dont mind them. Even though i hate what Wike did but let Sowore storm Jagaban's house and demand for more information as what was in the Money Van seen in his house on the eve of the Election.

We all want to know whats in that van.

Over to yoruba muslims

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by poshestmina(f): 10:38am On May 11, 2020
helinues:
Wike has demolished another hotel making it 2 now.

I know this hotel.
Wike should take it easy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Badgers14: 10:39am On May 11, 2020
Wike chose an easy target!!!
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by paulolee(m): 10:39am On May 11, 2020
dts karma...it would sure locate ur address even if you are homeless
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Therealjosh1992: 10:39am On May 11, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

Is wike not mad?Why are you defending him?

What are you talking? OK let's face it. If the laws of Nigeria
are to applied on Governor Nyesom Wike the ruthless way he
applied his executive order, he would have been either
hanged long ago or rotting away in jail on long jail sentence.
Wike is a bloody looter like the other greedy Nigerian
politicians. He is loudmouth empty vessel.
Don't mind them, forming modest, I called him mad, when this whole thing started, someone I gave 5k to manage for lockdown started quarrelling me till today, and wike has given them nothing, big hypocrites all over Port Harcourt

5 Likes

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by eleko1: 10:39am On May 11, 2020
True true
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Lalasticlalabos(m): 10:40am On May 11, 2020
Blazebond:
All off Una when dey yab wike need brain reorganization,didn't the hotel owners break the rules? Una nor serious at all.

I no blame you. I pray where you make your earning gets demolished

3 Likes

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Cre8tivespak(m): 10:40am On May 11, 2020
Honestly, Wike's decision is totally unacceptable. It's like killing a fly with a sledge hammer. Haabaa, he could have talking some other disciplinary measures instead of pulling down a whole building, Consequently rendering the hotel employees jobless. It's a shame

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane / Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) / Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.