Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" (57983 Views)

Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Rivers Hotel Demolition: Ogoni Women Protest Topless Over Manager's Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by King3urna(m): 1:57pm On May 11, 2020
The bros too do Sha I love wike but this one na over reaction na him too do abeg somebody needs to advise him before he gets out of hand
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Chuks2706(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2020
Look wike knows they can't touch him or do anything about his actions.
Na dey dey
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Theboss100(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2020
cyrilamx:
Omoyele Sowore reacts as Governor Wike demolishes Hotels in Rivers State.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1259567204690952192
Just the way u paid for your sins. thanks to Buhari who made it to happen. Hypocrite
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Sonoyom(m): 2:15pm On May 11, 2020
Prymestrr:

Imagine the shameless coward trying to shroud his senseless comment with jargons. You're bias, a shameless tribalist and worse, a political bigot feeling proud in your own stupidity.
So you know more than Wike about his reason for demolishing the hotel beyond what he himself told the world abi. You stay in Eleme and so what Who asked you
Wike did wrong and every sensible human being who haven't sold their senses and pedigree for a plate of porridge knows this. But like a typical ostrich, you'll rather hide your head in the sand than face the bare truth. Foolish fool angry angry angry Bring it on punk, I'm waiting cool
I know your likes, jobless and quick to attack but no liver. A very stupid prisoner calling a governor MAD and you are supporting. If you are so upset with the hotel demolition come to Rivers State and challenge the governor. The tribalist in the country are those from the Yeast and Waste land.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Sonoyom(m): 2:15pm On May 11, 2020
bayusman:

At least our region has a VP. What about your region pass, no-pass, Fail, no-fail.
VP academics you mean. A VP that will support terrorists against his people.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Kenydisharp1985: 2:19pm On May 11, 2020
Notateflonguy:

Stupid comment
What wike did to an extent was not right at all we know...but I feel sowore should have better ways of expressing his views ...you can criticize sth without insults...na all this kind talk dey make am always dey behind bars....which one be wike is mad...express yourself without insults...everybody and their life sha
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Sonoyom(m): 2:19pm On May 11, 2020
Kollyman:

Maybe because they do not have this type of mad leader in their region
Wike never insulted anyone, he did what he thought was right to do at the moment, so if doing the right thing is madness to you then people from his region are not mad. Fayose is from their region.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Sonoyom(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2020
BarrackGhost:
Just take a look at the nonsense you typed.
Same you that have criticised Tinubu, Buhari and likes that are not from your region in this platform is typing that nonsense.

What is wrong is wrong irrespective of the person involved. Go and have sense.

I said earlier, i don't give a fvck about Tinubu because he is not my governor nor president. As for our absent President he is not a factor in the fight against COVID 19.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by ussv: 2:24pm On May 11, 2020
zikter:
You will not see FFK, Omokri, Timi and the rest condemn this extreme actions by the power drunk governor
My brother, God bless you for speaking my mind. That move was too draconian. Not even Leaders of North Korea or Philippines would do such.. Haba !!!

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Sonoyom(m): 2:24pm On May 11, 2020
kingthreat:

So destroying a property is the solution?
The best the governor would have done is to seal up the property, the owner of the property has spoken he didn't call the governor Mad, na one DSS customer come carry the mata for head.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by porthouse7(f): 2:26pm On May 11, 2020
Inteltower:
see the number of ignorant persons criticizing Wike. but the hotel owners broke the law. The problem of Nigeria are Nigerians
he can seal d hotel and make them pay Rather than demolish
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Prymestrr(m): 2:28pm On May 11, 2020
Sonoyom:

I know your likes, jobless and quick to attack but no liver. A very stupid prisoner calling a governor MAD and you are supporting. If you are so upset with the hotel demolition come to Rivers State and challenge the governor. The tribalist in the country are those from the Yeast and Waste land.
Funny how hungry ediots are quick to use the "jobless" tag. May the same evil that your governor have meted out to tax paying citizens by assuming the person of judge, jury and executioner be meted out to you and yours since you're in support of such evil deeds... rebuke this prayer and suffer a miserable hardship fool sad
Mannerless child angry
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Sonoyom(m): 2:28pm On May 11, 2020
Simbrixton:
bros u dan win bigot of the year legendary hater of the yorubas are you satisfied my lord?
Like i said i don't care bro, the owner of the property did not call the governor mad, Sowore that has the biggest investment in the property is calling the governor mad. I can see the love you guys have for other regions. Keep your conehead hate and love for your cousins just across the Niger.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Annie939(f): 2:30pm On May 11, 2020
SocialFinance:
Now you know there is nothing good about PDP. Whether small or big pepper na pepper.

Continue romancing with them deceiving yourself with stoopid revolution

Continue reporting lie and concorted story about Nigeria. If PDP get back to power you will know the true meaning of i[b]t's finish[/b]
no difference between PDP and APC so, lets stop deceiving ourselves.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Sonoyom(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2020
Prymestrr:

Funny how hungry ediots are quick to use the "jobless" tag. May the same evil that your governor have meted out to tax paying citizens by assuming the person of judge, jury and executioner be meted out to you and yours since you're in support of such evil deeds... rebuke this prayer and suffer a miserable hardship fool sad
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha. If the owner of the property had called the governor mad, i would understand but for Sowore he is Stvpid and for you, you are more stvpid. As for your prayer, your are already in the hardship you wish others.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by omonnakoda: 2:36pm On May 11, 2020
Notateflonguy:

What wike did to an extent was not right at all we know...but I feel sowore should have better ways of expressing his views ...you can criticize sth without insults...na all this kind talk dey make am always dey behind bars....which one be wike is mad...express yourself without insults...everybody and their life sha
You would be credible if you made the same comments about Uwazuruike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICF1SVixprs
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Prymestrr(m): 2:38pm On May 11, 2020
Sonoyom:

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha. If the owner of the property had called the governor mad, i would understand but for Sowore he is Stvpid and for you, you are more stvpid. As for your prayer, your are already in the hardship you wish others.
See why no one wants to employ fools like yourself into meaningful ventures. Errant kids in adult body with zero sense of responsibility and poor judgement. So because it is Sowore who spoke against Wike and for that very reason Wike did right I feel like having you beaten to pulp by kids your age for being so foolish. punk sad

3 Likes

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Inteltower: 2:42pm On May 11, 2020
porthouse7:
he can seal d hotel and make them pay Rather than demolish

that's where you are wrong. a rich man being punished by a fine is no punishment at all for them as they would meet the fee compared to a poor person.

Wikes action is commendable
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Simbrixton(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2020
Sonoyom:

Like i said i don't care bro, the owner of the property did not call the governor mad, Sowore that has the biggest investment in the property is calling the governor mad. I can see the love you guys have for other regions. Keep your conehead hate and love for your cousins just across the Niger.
you too wise oya gbefun

Sowore is not even yoruba

I see you are now rich
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Sonoyom(m): 2:47pm On May 11, 2020
Prymestrr:

See why no one wants to employ fools like yourself into meaningful ventures. Errant kids in adult body with zero sense of responsibility and poor judgement. So because it is Sowore who spoke against Wike and for that very reason Wike did right I feel like having you beaten to pulp by kids your age for being so foolish. punk sad
I see where all this is coming from. Let me educate you, this sophisticated brainless human, speaking against evil has nothing to do with calling a governor mad. Why don't you come yourself and beat me to pulp since you are Anthony Joshua. If someone younger than yourself calls you mad, you will tag him as speaking up against evil. Mad goat!
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Sonoyom(m): 2:49pm On May 11, 2020
Simbrixton:
you too wise oya gbefun
Sowore is not even yoruba
I see you are now rich
Like i said i don't care!
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Prymestrr(m): 2:52pm On May 11, 2020
Sonoyom:

I see where all this is coming from. Let me educate you, this sophisticated brainless human, speaking against evil has nothing to do with calling a governor mad. Why don't you come yourself and beat me to pulp since you are Anthony Joshua. If someone younger than yourself calls you mad, you will tag him as speaking up against evil. Mad goat!
I'm sure you feel proud of yourself thinking you made sense. It's very easy to type trash behind your keyboard. Hope you can summon this same confidence in your next interview.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by naijanaso: 2:59pm On May 11, 2020
Honor10:

So in ur foolishness, demolishing the hotel is the right approach? What happened to locking it up?or even converting it to isolation center.

You can as well hug a transformer for all I care. When it happens in your domain, you can help repaint the building. There was some level of high relief for the people of that area when that hotel was demolished

Read the below for your education pls...

WIKE'S ACTION, HAND OF GOD.

I have read several articles and watched videos of people condemning the River State government demolition of property ( Hotel) of Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI. I appreciate their concerns and worries as Democrats and law abiding citizens cos, I would have screamed louder if I am not an Eleme son. However, knowing Governor Wike well, they ought to ask questions and make further investigations as to know what really happened.

1. Note that the said hotel belongs to Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI of Alode in Eleme LGA of Rivers State.

2. The demolished hotel has been a hideout for criminal gangs and venue of cult meetings from where they take off for operations.

3. The hotel houses prostitutes ( Asawo)

4. The hotel was operating with the prostitutes hosting customers even during the lockdown despite State orders.

5. The hotel was not only open to customers both full and short time but was hosting parties amidst this covid-19 pandemic, the owner feeling he is above the law and indeed the Youth Leader of PDP.

6. That words was sent across to the hotel owner to close down or face demolition and he sent words back that he dares the State to try it and see if he will not bring down the State.

7. That Members of covid-19 committee monitoring hotels went to enlighten the owner and his guest that what they were doing was against the executive order of the state government and acceptable practices.

8. That he and his boys not only assaulted the Committee Members but pointed guns at them and shot and injured one of the members of the team.

9. That Eleme people who are his people are weighing a little sigh of relief concerning the pulling down of the hotel.

10. That the hotel is not money made from genuine seat as alleged but crime and human blood.

9. Do u know how many lives the boy has wasted in that hotel?

10. That Princewill was the Cause of the crisis in his community Alode in 2017/2018 that led to over 10 deaths including that of Late Isaac obe (Former Eleme Youth President and APC Zonal youth leader) as well as his sister Barrister Mary Obe.

11. That the owner Princewwill is a suspected Gun runner as he has not been convicted.

12. That he was shot on the leg during one of his escapades in the community and thus limps.

13. That he is suspected to be the Blackaxe leader in Alode and that enboldens him to live above the law.

14. That he is an alleged oil thief.

15. God just used Wike to bring some respite to Eleme Community.

16. Ask Eleme people how they feel before you make further comments or condemn the ousting of a criminal.

17. How many hotels are in Rivers State. Several have been sealed and their management arrested and charged to Court for several violations, none was demolished.

18) That the State was not just dealing with a regular hotel but a criminal den. He cup was just full.

19). That Princewill should be arrested to face the music and let Eleme have some respite.

20). We thank God for this intervention through Rivers State cos nobody dare touch Princewill in Eleme.

21). Any doubt as to any issue raised here. Please cross check with the security agencies in Eleme who Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI is and what he stands for.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by omonnakoda: 3:01pm On May 11, 2020
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by davo90tico(m): 3:09pm On May 11, 2020
cyrilamx:
Omoyele Sowore reacts as Governor Wike demolishes Hotels in Rivers State.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1259567204690952192

Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Simbrixton(m): 3:14pm On May 11, 2020
Sonoyom:

sowore is even ijaw
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Simbrixton(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2020
Sonoyom:

just take it easy

Sha rora

I didn't know we were dat special like dat

U must dream of us in your sleep

It's a pity
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Nnukwueze: 3:26pm On May 11, 2020
Wike is enforcing the law.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by mechanics(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2020
That's right, he should have considered the number of people working there, now they will be jobless in the midst of this pandemic.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Tomide007: 3:27pm On May 11, 2020
criminalmindz:
even coward dey talk, I thought buhari padlock his mouth. jonsing human rights activist, you just want us to notice your not in DSS cell. oya we Don notice
Lol...sowore is a coward indeed.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Tomide007: 3:29pm On May 11, 2020
Nnukwueze:
Wike is enforcing the law.
u can't enfocre the law outside the armpit of the law.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" by Nnukwueze: 3:35pm On May 11, 2020
Tomide007:
u can't enfocre the law outside the armpit of the law.

There was an emergency executive order regarding this issue. Wike only enforced it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya / Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane / Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.