Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers (21676 Views)

Polaris Bank Contract Staff Threaten Strike Over Salary Disparity / Minimum Wage: Dockworkers’ Wages Rise To N150, 000 / Maritime Workers To Shut Seaports Over Saipem’s N10bn Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by obataokenwa(m): 9:27am On May 11, 2020
frankmoney:
i'm sure Trump is stupid and can't act because America's cases keep rises
I'm sure Trump is not stupid by feeding his people during the lockdown also.
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by frankmoney(m): 9:28am On May 11, 2020
obataokenwa:
I'm sure Trump is not stupid by feeding his people during the lockdown also.
then that means wike is equally stupid for not doing that and imposing a lockdown
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by obataokenwa(m): 9:29am On May 11, 2020
frankmoney:
then that means wike is equally stupid for not doing that and imposing a lockdown
I hate when people refuse to be reasonable
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by vecman22(m): 9:39am On May 11, 2020
popesco123:

I wish you Buhari in all your generations to come

Thunder fire Buhari and wike
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by adelaja70(m): 9:53am On May 11, 2020
clevybrown:
who is this one?

Go try urself...Na frog jump them go use open ur case before them go finally decide on wat to do wit u. U must b a Yoruba man as I perceive, na them dey make ur kind of empty threat.
He may choose not to release them and nothing will happen. The worse that can happen is them going on a Nationwide strike which will not only affect Rivers State. Am not supporting his actions, but then don't come here and start unleashing ur keyboard strength which is not feasible in real life.
Yoruba make empty threats you say? But when Oluomo dared your people to come out and die during the elections in Lagos why dem no come out....
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by silap(m): 10:00am On May 11, 2020
The UFC has not officially announced a location for that show as of now, or any other cards outside of the three upcoming events slated for Jacksonville, Fla. on 9th May, 13th May and 16th May. There is Another Watch ufc 251 card which is planned for May 23 but again, the UFC has not announced a location or venue for that show.
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Nsarug80: 10:02am On May 11, 2020
howmarket2:
the can go on strike I dont care.
Let them go to Abuja & work, simple!
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by kingimmaculate(m): 10:03am On May 11, 2020
Jesus is the only one that can save us from this wicked world. Jesus loves you accept him today. Tomorrow might be too late.
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by EasterDell: 10:13am On May 11, 2020
Ahhhh! Your wisdom saved you some few MB and unneccessary adrenaline rush.

You for come make we use insult finish ourselves. Ode!!!

Nigerians will never stick to decent principles from leadership.

Any idiotic thug! That rules must find supporters in the country. Tufiakwa!

clevybrown:
fortunately enough, I clearly understand ur type, so no need engaging words with u... Have a beautiful day ahead cool
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by EasterDell: 10:15am On May 11, 2020
Nooooo come and have time for me!

Many are mad but few are roaming & I am proudly one of them.

Your wisdom may have saved you some few MB and unneccessary adrenaline rush.

Any idiotic thug! That rules must find supporters in the country. Tufiakwa! Idiots! and Fucktards! Everywhere!

Wronggee:
I don't have time for you man.....
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Abaman001(m): 10:24am On May 11, 2020
[quote author=Sadsoulnow post=89417385]I think it's time Fg deal with wike decisively.[/quot

Stop ur foolishness, how will ur dead brain buhari do it...dethrone him as his minister or what?
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by hush15: 10:25am On May 11, 2020
xreal:
Wike again!

FTC dedicated to the owners of Prudent Hotel, Alode in Eleme and Etemeteh Hotel in Onne.

We pray for Justice and hope the wild is tamed.

Wait o... Even when Wine is acting stupidly, is the association too not killing a fly with sledge hammer? They can approach the governor discuss with him to ensure their own behave while seeking release of their compatriots. Instead they want to halt everything, hold Nigerians to Ransome cos of one state! How are they different from woke?
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by memilanmania(m): 10:31am On May 11, 2020
Islie:

Maritime Workers threaten nationwide strike over arrest of 20 dockworkers by Gov Wike

• To shut nation’s ports by Wednesday, Give 48 hours ultimatum

https://tribuneonlineng.com/maritime-workers-threaten-nationwide-strike-over-arrest-of-20-dockworkers-by-gov-wike/

Maritime workers are the once holding Nigeria economy under this pandemic.. Wike shouldn’t have just locked them up he should have demolished the dock too!

Wike has bought it!!
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Sixaxis: 10:45am On May 11, 2020
Another tussle between Wike and Amaechi..
More to come.
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by asi2013: 11:07am On May 11, 2020
chronique:
Hmm. Before we condemn wike, let's hear why they were arrested first. Most Nigerians are generally an unlawful set of people who do not ever believe in following rules and regulations. There are so many of them in Lagos here.
Read na! Haba!

1 Like

Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by clevybrown(m): 11:13am On May 11, 2020
adelaja70:

Yoruba make empty threats you say? But when Oluomo dared your people to come out and die during the elections in Lagos why dem no come out....
u are not getting y I quoted that idiot up there...
who is MC Oluomo to singlehandedly dish out threats without some Lagos State political backings....Or U think MC Oluomo will b foolish enough to cross his territory to another territory (South-South) to dare the governor of Rivers state or even make such foolish utterance made by that foolish fool of a man or boy that I quoted up there who want to go to Rivers State and dare the government of the state for imposing and effecting a law in his state...MC Oluomo is not that foolish, he knows his boundaries.... U would have done well to read through his dumb comment and spot out his foolishness before coming here to quote me.

1 Like

Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Lastmankc(m): 11:15am On May 11, 2020
wealth25:
Third to comment...am so happy right now,,getting there gradually.
Shey nah money ni?
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by clevybrown(m): 11:21am On May 11, 2020
EasterDell:
Ahhhh! Your wisdom saved you some few MB and unneccessary adrenaline rush.

Any idiotic thug! That rules must find supporters in the country. Tufiakwa!

Here comes the latest fool again.... grin grin
Are u not tired of being foolish? embarassed
Since u'v proven urself as a certified fool grin, then I think silence should b ur best treat cool
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by adelaja70(m): 11:26am On May 11, 2020
clevybrown:
u are not getting y I quoted that idiot up there...
who is MC Oluomo to singlehandedly dish out threats without some Lagos State political backings....Or U think MC Oluomo will b foolish enough to cross his territory to another territory (South-South) to dare the governor of Rivers state or even make such foolish utterance made by that foolish fool of a man or boy that I quoted up there who want to go to Rivers State and dare the government of the state for imposing and effecting a law in his state...MC Oluomo is not that foolish, he knows his boundaries.... U would have done well to read through his dumb comment and spot out his foolishness before coming here to quote me.
OK.. I'm sorry Bro
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Nobody: 11:27am On May 11, 2020
Lastmankc:
Shey nah money ni?
Do they give money??
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by flexyrule(m): 11:30am On May 11, 2020
EasterDell:

Glorified Monkeys! Wey oyibo teach to wear cloth! You think say everybody na coward like you and your generation.

Wike no reach & he must call off his lockdown!

If you like go suck his dick!
[b]I don't usually indulge myself in name-calling and online banter.
Locate any of our borders and advise.
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Wronggee(m): 11:50am On May 11, 2020
Omo you know rest for did matter... Oya continue talking. Bitch ass nigga
EasterDell:
Nooooo come and have time for me!

Many are mad but few are roaming & I am proudly one of them.

Your wisdom may have saved you some few MB and unneccessary adrenaline rush.

Any idiotic thug! That rules must find supporters in the country. Tufiakwa! Idiots! and Fucktards! Everywhere!

Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by MERCHANDISER: 12:14pm On May 11, 2020
kellystone87:
Wike. ..The indabosky, liquid metal himself

Thanks for acknowledging my post about odumeje and his critics.
For the beer.
send me the beer money here even if it's one bottle cheesy
.God bless you

0129038929 gtbank
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by AristocraticMe: 1:09pm On May 11, 2020
PigTormentor:
To be honest, I miss Baba Iyabo in situations like this. This thugnor Wicked Wike would have been dealt with by now if Obasanjo is the president. The federal govt needs to check the excesses of this delusional thug imposed on the people by Jona-daft.
True talk. Obasanjo would have dealt with him since.

1 Like

Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Grandlord: 1:40pm On May 11, 2020
EasterDell:
The Wike is a he goat!

After bouncing up and down locking up everyone. He will soon lift the lockdown like he released the 30 Mobil staff he arrested before.

He thinks he is the only mad man in Nigeria. People have fought military governments to stand still. Let alone an ordinary governor who doesn't even know the full meaning of covid19.

After watching CNN he jumps up and starts signing orders to lockdown.

Good God!

I will go to Rivers State and buy trouble.

That craze Wike dey find he will see it.
I like this guy.

People like us we like to fight for our rights. Who fear help? If na die, we ready to die. Abi who wan live forever before?
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Kuginzi: 2:54pm On May 11, 2020
temptnow:

No difference, they're both strong men God has sent to protect there people like warriors
Hmmm!!! Audio warriors in audio battle field
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Kuginzi: 3:00pm On May 11, 2020
AlphikkaTech:

I have been seeing your comparison between Wike and Nnamdi Kanu on Nairaland for sometime now and it is clear that you are an embittered Northerner. First and foremost, Wike is not an Igbo man and Rivers State is not an Igbo State. I'm sure your bitterness is as a result of seen good leadership in display while the North has been churning out liars and thieves as leaders for the last 50 years. Keep your jealousy far from us. We know how Covid-19 is ravaging the north because of stupid Northern leaders
Hahahaha.. or Wike is not an Igbo Amaka and does not give a damn about Igbo's agitation for Biafra. While Lamidi cownu(chest beater) is a fraudulent fellow, a fraudster parading as an angel.
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by bencomfav: 3:12pm On May 11, 2020
If we have 5 people with this type of mentality, trust me Nigeria wud av gone past this stage. The most intelligent post I've read today online. God bless you sir. Wish I knew you

smithyemy:
Sometimes when i read the comments of people here especially people condeming Governor Wike, i begin to realize the reasons why Nigerians are being enslaved by our greedy and money mongers leaders. Wike announced that the lives of River state people is his Number one priority. Is it a crime? Next, week announced that there will be Total lockdown in River state as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic. Did you guys expect him to wait until the pandemic becomes unstoppable? While your president and his family are hidding in Aso Rock refusing to come out just to keep safe. In life safety come first before work or pleasure. How much were you guys given from all the money the Nigeria government Makes from Maritime Authority during this Covid 19 pandemic? The Nigeria leaders could not cater for his people. My family in Nigeria said they didnt give them palliatives or any money during this covid 19, but we were had over here in Europe that they gave Nigerians Money and food stuffs that will be enough for them during the lockdown. I pity Nigerians because am one. Rather than criticizing someone that is doing what your president cannot, while dont you put politics aside and collectively criticize ur president and leaders for enslavering you. When i see how much the Uk government sends to my children as weekly meals money and also the benefits they pay us every month it makes to wonder why are Nigeria subject to suffer ness by our greedy leaders? Uk does not ve crude oil, but are far better than Nigeria that is blessed with crude oil. One pounds is equivalent to 470 naira. My people people lets live Wike alone and talk about the other burning issues

1 Like

Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by temptnow: 7:46pm On May 11, 2020
Kuginzi:

Hmmm!!! Audio warriors in audio battle field
you're in severe pain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss / Pall Bearers: How ‘Fearless’ Men Are Making Brisk Business From The Dead / These 5 Innocent/casual Habits Will Get You Fired From Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.