Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Stop Her From Accessing Your Whatsapp With This Trick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Her From Accessing Your Whatsapp With This Trick (282 Views)

Female Circumcision Will Not Stop Her From Opening Her Legs So Wide / How Can I Stop Her From Sending Me Her Nudes [18+ Pictures] / Friend Zone 101 : See How You Can Stop Her From Friendzoning You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Her From Accessing Your Whatsapp With This Trick by Surebuttons: 7:05am On May 11, 2020
Day 1- Whatsapp Password (How to Password Your Whatsapp)

Ladies of these days are not taking chances. They want to know what you are doing with your phone especially on your whatsapp. This may be dangerous or cute depending on who she is to you. In this article, you will learn how to Password Your Whatsapp.

We all know that whatsapp has no password. However, we have figured out ways you can password your whatsapp and protect your whatsapp from unauthorized access.

It is simple and easy. you just need to launch your phone master and select Apps Lock. Then set your password or fingerprint and you will automatically save your privacy from invasion.

Now unless she has your password or fingerprint, she can't access your whatsapp again.

Join https://fastfingers.com.ng to get free recharge cards daily and learn more about your device.

Hope this article has helped you? Share to make the world a better place.

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello - Mi Casa Su Casa (official Fans Mashup Video) / (kogi) Ebira Hookup / My First High School Kiss (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.