Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

My First High School Kiss (2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First High School Kiss (2) (279 Views)

School Kiss / My First High School Kiss. / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First High School Kiss (2) by Pearlla(f): 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
If you've read "my first high school kiss part(1)" you'll simply undestand part(2).
i smiled. Then he lookd straight to my eyes, this made me a little bit shy but as a sharp girl i waved my eyes away and switched my mood to "i didn't notice him" then he askd me "please i'm new here and i need some ur note to copy" i gave him my biology notes. And as time went on the bell was ranged and we prepared to leave school, then i was going with my friends then some guys were staring at me, gosh! I blushd, suddenly someone crossd his hands on my shoulders. I lookd back and saw "the new boy" everyone were shockd including me, i then stylishly removd his hands off my shoulder, and swift forward a little, when i reachd home i went straight to my room and stayd for a while-i was very tired, i then slept off--and i dreamt about "the new guy" and i kissing each other (naughty me) i had thought it was real till my mom came to my room and woke me up.
the next day, i prepared to (ss2) school....
Re: My First High School Kiss (2) by chatinent: 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
Rubbish and ingredients.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Case Of Rape? / What Causes Heartbreaks In Relationships / Wives Lives Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.