Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

#JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna (89359 Views)

Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old / #justiceforjennifer: 18 Years Old Jennifer Molested By 5 Boys In Narayi, Kaduna / BREAKING: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill Scores In Narayi, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Tonysmith4sure(m): 9:25pm On May 11, 2020
Wickedness of man to man. Tomorrow now they will say na d devil or villa pipu

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Cityguy: 11:07pm On May 11, 2020
Everyone is condemning them here now. Those that raped her didn't come from space. Some of them could have typed similar comments of condemnation in the past. These are possibly young guys who would be livid calling old men haggard and perverts upandan. Is this not perversion? Is this not shameful and barbaric? It's a shame how hypocritical we lot are. Rape is about betrayal of trust and should be condemned, severely punished as well. Such cases unfortunately end up being swept under the carpet with the victim living the rest of her life scarred. I pray she gets justice.
N.B Why would what rapists enjoy in the process be a concern to anyone? I pray this doesn't get anyone inquisitive enough to want to 'experiment'. If a cliche, abeg it has lost its taste jare.
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by MarvelousMe: 12:10am On May 12, 2020
superfitsez:
if you ask me she enjoyed the rape, forget that thing, back in the days in highschool,10 boy's will Bleep a lil girl still she kept fit,stop all this justice shitts,she got what she deserves

Rapist, don't worry you'll get what's coming to you soon.
No matter how you wish there should be no justice for your accursed types, justice must find you.
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by MarvelousMe: 12:13am On May 12, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
You all don't believe men get raped. I made I post about it and no single comment or share. but someone made about a woman and in few mins got 1k plus comments

I know you are a rapist, trying to deflect attention
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by MarvelousMe: 12:31am On May 12, 2020
freeze001:

First, who told you that the 'punishment' for the 'crime' of dressing indecently is rape? Do you correct one 'wrong' with another crime? What part of the story or narration informed your opinion that she was indecently dressed? Who then appointed 18 year old boys as decency police to 'correct' the victim by raping her? What right has anyone to even so much as touch another without consent not to talk of hold her down against her will for 5 demonic criminals to take turns violating her? Those babies, toddlers, hijab-clad ladies, nuns and elderly women that have been victims of rape by dirty criminal rapists, how many of them have been indecently dressed according to you? Those fathers and family members that rape the female members of their families, were those victims also 'expired items' on sale that got 'patronised' by rape?

When you walk on the road and get mugged/robbed by thieves on the street we should also ask why you walked on the street, owned a phone or carried money that those criminals dispossessed you of abi? If you also get injured or killed in the process, we should then blame you for having a body to be injured or even being alive and available for killing right?

Sister when you see posts like the one you quoted know it is made by rapists.

In their guilt tormented conscience they would wish stories like these don't come to the fore nor get the deserved attention because it reminds them of who they are and what they've done.

They try their uttermost to downplay stories like this, discredit it or distract attention from it because deep down they know if more and more victims speak up then their own victims might also find the courage to speak up against them.
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by james1(m): 6:25am On May 12, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
How these rapists take dey get the pleasure sef?

They are sadistic mad people.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by james1(m): 6:36am On May 12, 2020
superfitsez:
if you ask me she enjoyed the rape, forget that thing, back in the days in highschool,10 boy's will Bleep a lil girl still she kept fit,stop all this justice shitts,she got what she deserves

The reason girls don't speak up after being raped in the past is because of our value system in most nigerian cities,towns and villages;they blame girls who got raped,that it's their fault,some get insulted and stigmatized,thats why they never came out in the past.they live with the pain in silence and most of them become haters of men all their life.
I firmly believe none enjoys being raped.
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by angelfallz(m): 7:45am On May 12, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Is this why boys don't get justice?

Yes, because of people like @SageMK
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Mosco100(m): 8:04am On May 12, 2020
With the powers bestowed on me by God, I hereby sentence them to death in a just way.
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Wisest101: 11:57am On May 12, 2020
[quote author=AmazingELixir post=89418840] lipsrsealed

I thought the libido level of uncircumcised people are very low....could corona be responsible for this?[/quoKippte]

I trying so hard not to call you a fool. NARAYI is a Christan dominated area. And the rapist could be your bother. Maybe you are also uncircumcised.
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by wfjimmytobby(m): 12:08pm On May 12, 2020
sweet in the middle
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 12, 2020
ogolad:
Those one they've arrested, let them rape their own mother as the punishment for the sin committed. Say na to mess around them Sabi mwtttchh
ha ah guy take it easy na
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 12, 2020
Discombulator:
Where are the girl's brothers, cos if someone did this to my sister,they'll meet an end so cruel, the devil will weep for them.
na lie

U go join dem 4 hell
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Zchi1052(m): 1:40am On May 15, 2020
omoadeleye:

See where you don't have sense here, why praying death for everyone?
Blind man find someone to read it for you
Or illiterate find someone to explain it to u
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Henryjr(m): 1:51pm On May 22, 2020
freeze001:

And I will ask you once more, who told you that the 'punishment' for the 'crime' of dressing indecently is rape? Do you correct one 'wrong' with a crime? What part of the story or narration informed your opinion that she was indecently dressed? Who then appointed 18 year old boys as decency police to 'correct' the victim by raping her? What right has anyone to even so much as touch another without consent not to talk of hold her down against her will for 5 demonic criminals to take turns violating her? So because according to you, some choices of dressing are morally wrong, the criminal act of rape becomes justifiable? Or if such perpetrators get to court the plea of indecent dressing will stand as justifiable cause or some sort of defense? You are indeed funny!

You are citing co-relation between indecent dressing and rape right? What could have triggered rape of persons like babies, toddlers, hijab-clad ladies, nuns and elderly women that have been victims of rape by dirty criminal rapists? How many of them have been indecently dressed according to you? Those fathers and family members that rape the female members of their families, were those victims also 'expired items' on sale that got 'patronised' by rape? Abi they were 'indecently dressed' in their houses too?

And in your books, after comparing Eve and young girls of today, Jesus will gladly forgive a rapist his crimes as far as his victim(s) was/were indecently dressed? Did Jesus not also preach self-control? Why can't those males and rapists so moved by the sight of female flesh develop self-control and keep their hands and organs to themselves or make sure there is clear consent before proceeding? Why can't they rather evangelise/preach to her to dress more decently since that is the solution to all their worldly problems? Did Adam not also receive clear instructions from God? Why did he not rebuke Eve and reject her temptation?

In case you do not know, that story of indecent dressing is only an excuse to keep enabling criminal acts against females just because the society condones it. When you go abroad, you have nude beaches, you know how people dress during summer. Go and touch anyone of them if you dare then open your mouth and blame the lady or victim because she was nude or supposedly indecently dressed.
Sinful acts only exists when the opportunity to sin and the temptation to sin coincide. You are just too gender biased to condemn the despicable outfits of girls. This is Africa, we have our own values.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin / Guyanese Man Steals $28m From Cartel & Gets Caught By Flashing Money On Facebook / 15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.