Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

#JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna (89354 Views)

Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old / #justiceforjennifer: 18 Years Old Jennifer Molested By 5 Boys In Narayi, Kaduna / BREAKING: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill Scores In Narayi, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by InfinityFabric: 11:13am On May 11, 2020
temmypotter:
The death penalty for some degree of crimes shouldn't be debatable at all.
U want Islaamic law? Because rapists are killed in that law so...
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Holuwatoobii(m): 11:17am On May 11, 2020
Why does jennifer always have to be the victim of this, anyone saw the movie 'i spit on ur grave before'
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by GreatResearcher1: 11:21am On May 11, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Yes boys get raped too. We're you raped?

Now what you can do is to open your own thread and #GetjusticeforEmeka.

Instead of sinking low to derail this one. That's a sign of a weak mind
Forget it. mods would delete it
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Nobody: 11:42am On May 11, 2020
I want to know her surname.
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Pearly255(f): 12:07pm On May 11, 2020
Simply cut off their manhood.

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Zane2point4(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2020
Henryjr:
Girls of these days dresses too indecently, what is meant to be kept private would be seen exposed through their dress-to-kill formation. I blame the girl

When u see someone buying an expired item, first blame the seller, before coming to the buyer.
Rape is bad..
But just like you said many of this small gurls dress very very bad,they hardly put on bra this days,i shouted at one for dressing like that to my workplace while other young men were viewing and enjoying.
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by eyinjuege: 12:39pm On May 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
I don't support rape be it male or female. u guys should just stop sweeping boy's rape under carpet

Nobody sweeps the rape of children boy or girl under a carpet, especially not on social media.
There are many men out there who have been raped by other men and even women when they were children.
Create a thread about the rape against boys, and I'm sure many of us will talk about this. Perhaps attach a case if you know any, even if it's an old case of a boy raped.
There seems to be a focus on females (both child and adult) because statistics show they are often the victims of rape.
The US stats show that 1 in 9 female children are victims of rape, while 1 in 53 male children have been raped. So more women are victims.
We haven't even started talking about adult female rape which is even going to be more common than adult male rape.

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/children-and-teens

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by MetaPhysical: 12:40pm On May 11, 2020
It happened in Kaduna.

Who is going to give her justice, same people that praised son of Kaduna governor's threat to gang rape a woman......or someone else?

Was son of governor arrested for his threat? His above the law treatment served as a model for these boys to copy.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by stancydg: 12:49pm On May 11, 2020
The perpetrators of this dastardly act must face the law.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by skaramanga: 12:52pm On May 11, 2020
Kaduna , El Rufai son must know something about this raping gang.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by freeze001(f): 1:10pm On May 11, 2020
Henryjr:
All the analogies you cited above are not consistent with the fact that it is morally wrong to dress indecently and walk on the streets. It's not morally wrong to go about with any item of value. I don't support the act of rape, but there is a great correlation between rape and indecent dressing. I will blame the girls a million times before coming to the boys. For me, both are criminals, and one shouldn't be kill for the other. If Eve didn't tempt Adam with immortality, Jesus won't have bothered leaving his throne to be crucified. There is little or no difference between what Eve did in the bible and what the girls are doing in this contemporary age.

And I will ask you once more, who told you that the 'punishment' for the 'crime' of dressing indecently is rape? Do you correct one 'wrong' with a crime? What part of the story or narration informed your opinion that she was indecently dressed? Who then appointed 18 year old boys as decency police to 'correct' the victim by raping her? What right has anyone to even so much as touch another without consent not to talk of hold her down against her will for 5 demonic criminals to take turns violating her? So because according to you, some choices of dressing are morally wrong, the criminal act of rape becomes justifiable? Or if such perpetrators get to court the plea of indecent dressing will stand as justifiable cause or some sort of defense? You are indeed funny!

You are citing co-relation between indecent dressing and rape right? What could have triggered rape of persons like babies, toddlers, hijab-clad ladies, nuns and elderly women that have been victims of rape by dirty criminal rapists? How many of them have been indecently dressed according to you? Those fathers and family members that rape the female members of their families, were those victims also 'expired items' on sale that got 'patronised' by rape? Abi they were 'indecently dressed' in their houses too?

And in your books, after comparing Eve and young girls of today, Jesus will gladly forgive a rapist his crimes as far as his victim(s) was/were indecently dressed? Did Jesus not also preach self-control? Why can't those males and rapists so moved by the sight of female flesh develop self-control and keep their hands and organs to themselves or make sure there is clear consent before proceeding? Why can't they rather evangelise/preach to her to dress more decently since that is the solution to all their worldly problems? Did Adam not also receive clear instructions from God? Why did he not rebuke Eve and reject her temptation?

In case you do not know, that story of indecent dressing is only an excuse to keep enabling criminal acts against females just because the society condones it. When you go abroad, you have nude beaches, you know how people dress during summer. Go and touch anyone of them if you dare then open your mouth and blame the lady or victim because she was nude or supposedly indecently dressed.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by ume1000: 1:10pm On May 11, 2020
A woman slaps you
You slap her back (domestic violence )

A woman attacks you in your home
Attack or defend yourself (asualt if she unmarried or taboo if she is married )

A woman is allowed to have a loose tongue but not a man

A man is raped they say it was consensual , when it happens to a woman its called barbaric

If anyone know of any way in which women are been illtreated in Nigeria please I did love to know them
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Openbusiness: 1:23pm On May 11, 2020
freeze001:
But you go marry person female child or find the one wey you go give belle to born only by for you abi?

B4 nkor
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by freeze001(f): 1:29pm On May 11, 2020
Openbusiness:

B4 nkor

By the time everyone is like you, praying only for male children and the females go out of existence, males will start impregnating other males to reproduce even more males. Well done sir!

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by shineeye1: 1:41pm On May 11, 2020
lalasticlala:
Nigerians are calling for #JusticeForJennifer on social media. Jennifer was gang raped by 5 boys in Narayi, Kaduna. Two of the boys that raped her have been reportedly apprehended while 3 are still at large. There are reports that the rapists want to pay N30,000 for rape damages.

A Twitter user, Uncle Shemzz @shemang_david shared a video of traumatized 18-year-old Jennifer who hasn't been the same after the gang rape due to the trauma, and other Nigerians have joined him in the call for Justice for Jennifer.

Sharing the video, Uncle Shemzz wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/shemang_david/status/1259564707914174465

I am sure the Law books of Nigeria cover penalties for rape. Let the full weight of the law rest upon the idiotic rapists
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by superfitsez(m): 2:02pm On May 11, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
rapist spotted!!!
fact
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Openbusiness: 2:18pm On May 11, 2020
freeze001:

By the time everyone is like you, praying only fro male children and the females go out of existence, males will start impregnating other males to reproduce even more males. Well done sir!
If una like go out of existence, na u sabi. God go make anoda female give us. Dis time around he will give us a woman wiv remote control grin A female dat obeys everytin we want, dat when her wahala is 2 much, we just press off on d remote grin
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by freeze001(f): 2:26pm On May 11, 2020
grin grin grin That's such an awesome wish! cheesy cheesy cheesy As they say say, if wishes were horses...
Openbusiness:

If una like go out of existence, na u sabi. God go make anoda female give us. Dis time around he will give us a woman wiv remote control grin A female dat obeys everytin we want, dat when her wahala is 2 much, we just press off on d remote grin
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by MillerJnr(m): 3:06pm On May 11, 2020
Dshocker:
Too much of unwanted children roaming around the streets of northern Nigeria....

and the baby mamas in lagos are carrying "WANTED" children?
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Davpee: 3:56pm On May 11, 2020
BlissB:
This is so inhumane.
They should face the full wrath of the law.
Nobody deserves this.....
Even family won collect money to die the matter embarassed
Make poverty nor cover our sense of reasoning abeg...
the family is been selfish. No amount of money that will be given to them that will wipe away the damage been done to the girl. They should have a second thought.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Emmanuelhector(m): 4:27pm On May 11, 2020
I pray she won't commit suicide.. May God strengthen her mind

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:35pm On May 11, 2020
See brezz❣️�
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 11, 2020
embarassed I can't hold back the tears anymore This is very very sad

And please what's the 30k for??

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
I didn't keep it. it was on the net. nobody paid attention

He is right.
How many males compared to the females??
In as much as there should be justice for males too,there are times to bring such up.

Honestly,this isn't the right time.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 11, 2020
Davpee:
the family is been selfish. No amount of money that will be given to them that will wipe away the damage been done to the girl. They should have a second thought.

To think it was even offered by the perpetrators undecided
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Curvybod(f): 6:05pm On May 11, 2020
superfitsez:
if you ask me she enjoyed the rape, forget that thing, back in the days in highschool,10 boy's will Bleep a lil girl still she kept fit,stop all this justice shitts,she got what she deserves
You need help shocked

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by flexlatifa: 6:46pm On May 11, 2020
lalasticlala:
Nigerians are calling for #JusticeForJennifer on social media. Jennifer was gang raped by 5 boys in Narayi, Kaduna. Two of the boys that raped her have been reportedly apprehended while 3 are still at large. There are reports that the rapists want to pay N30,000 for rape damages.

A Twitter user, Uncle Shemzz @shemang_david shared a video of traumatized 18-year-old Jennifer who hasn't been the same after the gang rape due to the trauma, and other Nigerians have joined him in the call for Justice for Jennifer.

if na man they rape nobody go talk abi no desam blood dey float for their body
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by rafcrown(m): 6:48pm On May 11, 2020
Which way Nigeria?
Killing
Raping
Kidnapping
Etc
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by chinonsolife342: 7:09pm On May 11, 2020
lalasticlala:

rape is a serious crime that should be treated with utmost attention, please let the rapist face the full wrath of the law #justiceforjennifer.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Openbusiness: 8:27pm On May 11, 2020
freeze001:
grin grin grin That's such an awesome wish! cheesy cheesy cheesy As they say say, if wishes were horses...
whether wishes were horses or horses were wishes, monkey go still chop banana grin
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by dj5naira(m): 8:40pm On May 11, 2020
awhybliss:
This short message is to an average Nigerian,
MY EXPERIENCE
I remember 2018, I had a business with a man who work in the air-Force, from the look of things he is a top official, to fast-track the story, he obviously breach our agreement on the money issue, as an hustler 250k means alot to me then, the man told me I should stop bothering him that he will pay me when he feel like paying, (the words touch my bone, I feel cheated and even feel like crying) I talk to some friends, some say I should use the street level (violence), as a Christian I can't, and most importantly he's a top military man. I went to see this man at home, he became furious that he told me I should charge she him to court if am not satisfied, (I use my number 6 immediately, I don't have money to pay lawyer), I look left and right to be sure nobody is looking, my people, I postrate oo, I told him I have plans for the money, he laughed and say "this boy I know you are very wise since the day i came to your shop" on that spot he transferred me the money, I thank him and went, case closed!!
if you know you don't have anybody in power(i.e, politics, forces or law) don't ever try to settle any issue by charging someone who has people in (politics, force, and law) to court,
My bro/sis you won't win, the painful part is that, you will hire lawyer,(you spend money) you will attend all sitting as an average man (spend your time), at the end even with all your tangible evidence, 98% guarantee Is that you will lose to the person in power, suppose the verdict is in your favour, my bro/sis calculate how much money and time you have wasted. USE YOUR SENSE AND SETTLE AMICABLY. WEIGH YOUR OPTIONS BEFORE CHARGING ANYBODY TO COURT...
USE ORJI KALU AS A CASE STUDY���

Matthew 5:25

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin / 15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Guyanese Man Steals $28m From Cartel & Gets Caught By Flashing Money On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.