Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors (14930 Views)

Notify Customers Before Debt Recovery Moves, CBN Tells Banks / CBN Tells Banks To Issue New Notes Over The Counter - Chika Mbonu / Report Banks Hoarding FOREX, CBN Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by OsuIgboIpob: 9:00am On May 11, 2020
Useless Bastąrds

They have restricted transfer of Forex on every account. This useless restrictions is the primary cause of naira falls everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by Brunicekid(m): 9:01am On May 11, 2020
mrvitalis:
Are u kidding me ...who the hell are u trying to lie to ....we have reserve that can't last 6 months ....our biggest reserve earner is almost dead ...n u want investors to come n invest

I don't know why we keep seeking foreign investors ...it this people invest 10 million dollars they would take over 150 million out of the economy ....growth we won't see ....

We need to empower our top importers to look for a way to produce what they import here ...so the money can keep moving round

Infact the only industry that should get attention from government is import substitution or exportable product

But to do this merit must come to play ...n if merit come to play the most hated tribe by the elite would raise ...so that can't be allowed to happen ....

For the growth of everyone let's just separate this country honestly ... everyone would be better ....but the fear that a technological more advanced igbo nation is two dangerous to have as neighbor is another fear ....

Separate sign a none revenge treaty with igbos let everyone go in peace
They are saying forex, you are saying biafra.

What's the problem exactly?

2 Likes

Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by mrvitalis(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2020
Brunicekid:
They are saying forex, you are saying biafra.

What's the problem exactly?
Read and comprehend ...well that's if your IQ is high enough

1 Like

Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by sirjulius232(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2020
CBN WANTS TO HUSTLE

1 Like

Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by francisisking: 9:02am On May 11, 2020
what CBN means is that we have enough in fact more than enough forest in Nigeria, they can come and confirm it.

1 Like

Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by Kurtis02(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2020
olisefom:
We can deal with covic 19 statement comes to mind.

After Baba Lai assured of facilities kept in place to fight covid-19.

Wonder what the case would have been if there was no donations ( testing equipment & finances)
Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by Jaspaman: 9:03am On May 11, 2020
They be always acting like they prepared till its time.

Anyways why keep searching for jobs when you can make lots of money doing this??.Check my signature and mail me if you're interested and i will share with you.
Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by omenziate(m): 9:05am On May 11, 2020
Ololanla:
Lies.....you have enough forex and it's taking importers months to get allocation for valid for forex transactions!!

Wholesale window has been non existent for close to 2 months now .

You get less than 10 percent for retail window even if u bid at the highest band
Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by mamaafrik(m): 9:05am On May 11, 2020
Emefiele is an ibo man,oshibajo is a Yoruba man,Adesina is a yoruba man,orji uzo kalu is an ibo man,Buhari is a Fulani man,they all forgot tribalism when they are in power,it isvthe common man that sees tribalism.
No ibo Yoruba man or ijaw man in power ever clamour for separation of this country,power and money changes people.
Don't be fooled

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by SpaceAngel: 9:07am On May 11, 2020
Investors may find this difficult to believe especially with dwindling revenue from oil which is our main forex source.
Imagine investing $1 at exchange rate of say ₦360 and when you want to take back to your home country you need like ₦400 which is not even steady.

The news that investors also hear about our economy will also make their blood run cold fast. embarassed
Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by MARTIN94: 9:07am On May 11, 2020
I hope it is true, no matter how hard it is to survive the epidemic
PS:I have a way to make money, even at the moment of the epidemic, I can make money at home, if you want to know, you can email me
Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by Brunicekid(m): 9:10am On May 11, 2020
mrvitalis:

Read and comprehend ...well that's if your IQ is high enough
I can't blame you at all... You biafra addict miscreants! I don't wanna exchange words with you.

The post was obviously not a biafra related one... You people just love promoting what ojukwu surrendered to 53 years ago.

The Igbos are spread all over this Nation doing different businesses and dependent on all other tribes for sales, and it will be very difficult, and nearly impossible for the igbos o secced from this Nation.

Am not gonna further argue on this. God will grant you understanding in Jesus Name!

2 Likes

Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by Nobody: 9:12am On May 11, 2020
Where the forex dey
Hushpuppy abi mompha, or E-money lipsrsealed
Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by 989900: 9:13am On May 11, 2020
For a population of about 200m, we are ever going to have enough Forex until when we:

1. STOP importing refined petroleum products.
2. Start using the the Henry Boyo (R.I.P. God bless his soul) Dollar certificate model.
3. Get Ajaokuta to work.
4. Double up on the rice trajectory.
5. End fuel subsidy and reposition the funds to buying agric products off farmers, and invest in our export industries.
6. Increase power supply.

Only then will the Naira become KING.
Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by pat077: 9:55am On May 11, 2020
Whatever they say, they mean the opposite. So, invariably, he is saying the truth.
Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by Nobody: 9:57am On May 11, 2020
Listen to that baldheaded mothafucking bastard thief.

Once you hear the CBN is in charge of 'galvanizing' the manufacturing sector you just know a fùck ton of dollars is about to get missing as a matter of course.
Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by DeLaRue: 9:57am On May 11, 2020
The fleeing, so-called foreign investors are mostly European institutions that invest in shares, government bonds etc, not in factories or other productive outputs.

They 'invest' through their computer in London and when things are going bad, they take their money out by filling one or two CBN forms and, again, they receive alert in London grin. These are opportunists.

The real investors are Indians and Chinese who move here and actually produce things and employ people.
Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by dadebayo1(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2020
In black and white

1 Like

Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by kunletexs: 10:10am On May 11, 2020
Why always foreigners to come and invest? If na better investors like USA self he beta but na chinko, lebanese, Indians. Etc.

Can't you encourage more of indigenous investment like innosun or you as the FG to build factories where people can be gainfully employed but I have forgotten that the useless cbn, his principal officers are clueless.
Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:23am On May 11, 2020
Nice one. Meanwhile sub your Dstv and gotv from home and contact us for any issues.
Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by Nobody: 10:55am On May 11, 2020
Makanakico:
US dollar is a curse to Nigeria and the world let's kuku change to something like Chinese RMB

You want to see hyperinflation in Nigeria or a new terrorist group in Nigeria

Don't go there oooo.... The dollar still remain king because of the US might
Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by cray91(m): 11:52am On May 11, 2020
Don't Mind Them
Leboska:
Another lie! that was how your incompetent health minister said he & his Co propagandist are fully ready for covid-19.
Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by able20(m): 12:49pm On May 11, 2020
Leboska:
Another lie! that was how your incompetent health minister said he & his Co propagandist are fully ready for covid-19.
The CBN governor is not lying, remember, our foreign reserves is in hands of some Big men.
Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by skuffy01(m): 12:50pm On May 11, 2020
[.You were making sense until you decided to be tribalistic. undecidedquote author=post=89419334]
Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by frog12: 2:16pm On May 11, 2020
this man is talking rubbish. wait until the can explode.
Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by Fuckgovt: 2:56pm On May 11, 2020
Investors use ur head oh! This govt can lie oh! No sey I no warn u oh!
Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by being(m): 3:41pm On May 11, 2020
Less than $32M in reserves. Oil $ has more than halved. They are just managing us. But we need those foreign investors - FDI not FPI. Locally we don't have the money for adequate investment. If you check online you 'll see that Nigeria needs more than 10trillion naira per year for adequate infrastructure devt alone. So we need FDIs but you need good policies , Good security, rule of law to attract them & keep them

mrvitalis:
Are u kidding me ...who the hell are u trying to lie to ....we have reserve that can't last 6 months ....our biggest reserve earner is almost dead ...n u want investors to come n invest

I don't know why we keep seeking foreign investors ...it this people invest 10 million dollars they would take over 150 million out of the economy ....growth we won't see ....

We need to empower our top importers to look for a way to produce what they import here ...so the money can keep moving round

Infact the only industry that should get attention from government is import substitution or exportable product

Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by mrvitalis(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2020
being:
Less than $32M in reserves. Oil $ has more than halved. They are just managing us. But we need those foreign investors - FDI not FPI. Locally we don't have the money for adequate investment. If you check online you 'll see that Nigeria needs more than 10trillion naira for adequate infrastructure devt alone. So we need FDIs but you need good policies , Good security, rule of law to attract them & keep them

10 trillion ? ...lol we need over 400 trillion over 15 years to have solid infrastructure
Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by being(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2020
mrvitalis:

10 trillion ? ...lol we need over 400 trillion over 15 years to have solid infrastructure

So you see where are we going to get 30 trillion per annum from within the country? Our yearly budget is N10T. Total assets of the 5 tier-1 banks is just over N25T.
So you see why we need a lot of foreign direct investment
Re: We Have Enough FOREX, CBN Tells Investors by mrvitalis(m): 3:57pm On May 11, 2020
being:

So you see where are we going to get 30 trillion per annum from within the country? Our yearly budget is N10T. Total assets of the 5 tier-1 banks is just over N25T.
So you see why we need a lot of foreign direct investment
Simple ..for a Nation to develop it's budget to gdp ratio should be 25% to 35%

Our GDP is 450 billion dollars ...30% is over 135 billion dollars a year ...that's close to 50 trillion ....10 trillion for recurrent expenditure ....

Tax is the key simple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gtbank Ebanking Is Becoming Lousy / CBN Spends N281bn To Print New Notes In 5 Years / Scam Alert:: E-commerce-ng.com Is A Ponzi.. Do Not Invest. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.