Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) (57109 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Sigggy: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Update from

A female student of Ambrose Alli University (AAU) has given an unexpected reaction to a public proposal by her boyfriend at their school as she bluntly refused the proposal and dished him a hot slap.

The incident reportedly happened at Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma in Edo state.

The young man could be seen kneeling down with a ring in his finger, asking the girl to marry him.

But she appeared irritated and was obviously in objection of the proposal even though onlookers cheered and urged her to say yes.

The lady was venting and pacing up to the point her boyfriend said he loves her and she responded with a slap on his face.

The video which has now gone viral on social media has sparked a lot of reactions with many complaining about the rampant cases of marriage proposal of late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ilOUtqqNCY

https:///aau-student-propsoes-to-his-girlfriend-gets-hot-slap-in-return-video/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Sigggy: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
If you are reading this and you know the reason why a man has to kneel down when proposing, please feel free to quote me. Cos I really don't understand what going down on the knees is for undecided

[color=#990000][/color] giving us Hot Campus Gists since 1852

183 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Nwodosis(m): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
The guy took the trade by barter too far beyond the assignments for kpekus arrangement.

244 Likes 12 Shares

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by JaneYave(f): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
God save my son's! I forbid a lady treating my son in this manner

256 Likes 13 Shares

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
D day my son kneels down before a woman, na that day I go disown am

387 Likes 30 Shares

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by 2special(m): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2021
Comedy skit

45 Likes

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by zoeA: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
This guy wey no afford 1 carton of indomie dey propose...the gal did right

201 Likes 8 Shares

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Youngwiz71(m): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by LeeSantos(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
grin after all the stress he went through in that school. Na proposal come him mind first. The girl suppose press hot knuck for the middle of him head ode
Abi no be the same AAU I go ni?
And to cap is shame more this shit happened close to the main gate.

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by illicit(m): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
Yeye people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by slawormiir: 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Oh lord....

Pussy ass niggarz everywhere

Imagine dey kneel down to invite problems and wahalar into your life

What is the meaning of all these nonsense na...why so many weak men this days

Anyway.....make I just believe say na comedy skit or scripted....if not I go find that boy myself

158 Likes 16 Shares

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Mossadd: 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
Very foolish boy,I dont think my girlfriend can try this shit with me because before I disgrace my ancestors publicly I would have tested her several time and satisfied that she need it badly even more than me I won't even try the shit

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Talk2david1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
This is SIMPly unacceptable

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by GboyegaD(m): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
If she isn't excited about your proposal, stand up, walk away and save yourself the embarassment. I don't know how the second knee gets to the floor putting the man in a begging position.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by NaijaCuzin: 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
Proposing in school

You have not even faced the world yet

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Skyfornia(m): 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
grin grin Mr Simpson according to nairaland misogynists.

The lady gave him a SIMPle slap for being a Simpleton

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by ecomalchemist(m): 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
Scripted

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
You want to bring liability into your life yet you are still kneeling down

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by lonelydora: 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
So boys are still into this non.sense public proposal.

23 Likes

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by ZendayaColeman(f): 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hungry man wey neva chop belleful wan marry, yeye dey smell like MANNAvulturegrills armpits below

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by 9jaBloke: 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
cry

Some girls sha
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Aforxzy(f): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
Comedy skit
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Circuitlord(m): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
She don slap the love comot from him face grin

Mumu boys everywhere...
Sha lemme believe this is skit

23 Likes

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by phemmie06(m): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
cry
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by fabianiyobosa(m): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
Funny but guess whose showed up as recommended video after watching this nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
Simp
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by DG50: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Some men will not learn

5 Likes

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by phollybee(m): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Comedy
Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
JaneYave:
God save my son's! I forbid a lady treating my son in this manner
Instead, learn to stay out of your son's business by that point in his life. Any lesson you go teach am to help am avoid putting himself in a situation where he is deserving of a slap, teach him before then. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) by Donchris3(m): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
If she slap me ,I will ensure I tear her pant

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / Chat Between A White Babe And A Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.