Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? (30123 Views)

Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by illicit(m): 7:13pm On May 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Wayray grin grin
imagine what their fart will smell like

1 Like

Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 11, 2020
illicit:

imagine what their fart will smell like

I really like fat women walai
Haven't been lucky to find any grin

1 Like

Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by illicit(m): 7:37pm On May 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I really like fat women walai Haven't been lucky to find any grin
lol go to where they sell plus size wears you will meet them nah

1 Like

Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 11, 2020
illicit:

lol go to where they sell plus size wears you will meet them nah
Walai I don't know any like where grin
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by NwanyiAnambra(f): 7:55pm On May 11, 2020
The mods that keepbmoving this kind of thread of fat and unhealthy looking women and naked women who only have nyash and Bobby to show,to front page needs some thunder firing eziokwu.

Thank God I'm not a thunder shaa cos both the mods and the yeye teenage boys who do post this trash for don get enough strike from me angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:57pm On May 11, 2020
I'm slim and sometimes I fantasize about dating big black women like these in my spare time but in real life, I can't date any of these. I'm afraid they will suffocate me embarassed
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by Rilwayne001: 7:58pm On May 11, 2020
Next time, please add "Viewers discretion". Abeg embarassed
These caterpillars are really eyesore.

1 Like

Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by Rilwayne001: 7:59pm On May 11, 2020
NwanyiAnambra:
The mods that keeps moving this kind of thread to front page needs some thunder firing eziokwu.
This kinda thread can never make it to front page.

1 Like

Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by NwanyiAnambra(f): 8:03pm On May 11, 2020
Rilwayne001:

This kinda thread can never make it to front page.

It's there already sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by Kingarthur21: 8:06pm On May 11, 2020
pansophist:

Why the decorative words? They are not just fat, but obese. Using manipulatory pixel angles and palatable words such as BBW doesn't change the fact that they are obese medically. If you disagree, can you show me a photo of what is obese to you?

Well to your question, I prefer none. I prefer healthy women, just as they will surely prefer healthy men.
misogynist !
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by Hypnotise: 8:29pm On May 11, 2020
Haa... Hefty mamas. Where do I start from?
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by pansophist(m): 8:42pm On May 11, 2020
Kingarthur21:
misogynist !

grin

Abi
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by Kingarthur21: 8:45pm On May 11, 2020
pansophist:

grin

Abi
asin eh...to say you don't want a woman with stretch mark as a wife will make people call you misogynist
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by pansophist(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2020
Kingarthur21:
asin eh...to say you don't want a woman with stretch mark as a wife will make people call you misogynist

Lol, abi. Na so
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by Etteanna: 8:50pm On May 11, 2020
jawalis:

That’s funny. Don’t think absurd. Life happens but it’s rare to see such man.
well I do have one a wonderful one
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by pansophist(m): 9:06pm On May 11, 2020
Kingarthur21:

When I talk that one?
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by Kingarthur21: 9:09pm On May 11, 2020
pansophist:

When I talk that one?
not you...I am referring to men in general when I use "you"...
I mean when men state their spec they are called misogynists
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by debo1990: 9:12pm On May 11, 2020
jawalis:
Where are the bags of beans sorry plus sized women?
Unfortunately, no man in his right sense will love a plus sized woman if nothing is attached.

Modified: these ladies here are nothing but hippopotamuses. Gosh. Let them remove those tight cloths and you’ll see a nightmare. Bet me.

these people know nothing. try sexy orobo then you will never have anything to do with those toothpicks out there. Shout out to all the sexy orobo out there.

2 Likes

Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by pansophist(m): 9:24pm On May 11, 2020
Kingarthur21:
not you...I am referring to men in general when I use "you"...
I mean when men state their spec they are called misogynists

Well, I've been called a misogynist for not wanting fat women, no matter how reasonable my desire is. Meanwhile, it's okay for women not to want short men. The fat woman can loose weight, its completely within her control, unlike the short man.The irony.

3 Likes

Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by jawalis(m): 10:57pm On May 11, 2020
debo1990:

these people know nothing. try sexy orobo then you will never have anything to do with those toothpicks out there. Shout out to all the sexy orobo out there.
You made me laugh brother. Even if I die and fat lady walk pass. I’ll shift my position inside grave. I hate them. Btw; do you mean babes like Bernice Burgos is lepa? You are missing bro. Just give a tall babe with nice ass a try. You’ll never look back.
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by yuswrld20(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2020
all dis specs are for gym masters not ordinary citizens lyk lala me i will choose #1
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by Kobicove(m): 11:07pm On May 11, 2020
Heavy duty grin
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by Chuky7(m): 11:44pm On May 11, 2020
men I like my lady slim with a big ass ...
I no know wetin I go dey do with this much fat...
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by debo1990: 11:25am On May 12, 2020
jawalis:

You made me laugh brother. Even if I die and fat lady walk pass. I’ll shift my position inside grave. I hate them. Btw; do you mean babes like Bernice Burgos is lepa? You are missing bro. Just give a tall babe with nice ass a try. You’ll never look back.

I respect your decision. I dont know if you have tried one b4. you can only decide which is better .I implore you to try a sexy orobo and thank me latter. I am not telling you to go for the dirty obese lady.
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by jawalis(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2020
debo1990:

I respect your decision. I dont know if you have tried one b4. you can only decide which is better .I implore you to try a sexy orobo and thank me latter. I am not telling you to go for the dirty obese lady.
Damn. Honestly I don’t find fat babes attractive. How can I be changing matters and sofa every year just because my babe is pulling it too hard by just sitting.
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by prudent4u: 1:40pm On May 12, 2020
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by 2buffagain(m): 3:01pm On May 12, 2020
3 and 6 can get it.

But we will go on diet and gym together for her health.
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:52pm On May 12, 2020
how's Staicey
2buffagain:
3 and 6 can get it.

But we will go on diet and gym together for her health.
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by 2buffagain(m): 7:47pm On May 12, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
how's Staicey

Who is Staicey?
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:52pm On May 12, 2020
that fine, yellow girl on nairaland you had a thing with?
2buffagain:

Who is Staicey?
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by 2buffagain(m): 8:38pm On May 12, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
that fine, yellow girl on nairaland you had a thing with?

I'm sure she's fine
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:03pm On May 12, 2020
so why did you act like you didn't know her in the first place? men. smh.
2buffagain:

I'm sure she's fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 / Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.