Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? (30105 Views)

Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? (2) (3) (4)

Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by Finnestgreat: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by Odoogu(m): 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
BlissB:
I don't have issues with fat people but they should work on their body because of old age............
Before you attack me, I wish i am fat sometimes but when I think of the risk as regards to health..... embarassed embarassed embarassed Hmmmmmm

e get how you go slim people go know say problem dey... no be every fat dey at health risk.
we all need to take care of ourselves.

Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by Odoogu(m): 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
so funny how y'all shouting "slim and sexy ones" on a bbw threadcheesy. no one asked you for your typetongue
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by stieyven(m): 3:23pm On May 08, 2022
Luv9jawomen:
This thread is for guys who love plus sized women.

Which of these Nigerian women would you pick?
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12:36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by 2buffagain(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2022
Luv9jawomen:
Lady 3

This babe make sense.
Big Body Benz grin
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by kelspinall(m): 3:36am On May 12, 2022
someone up there said hippopotamus.... indeed it is
Re: BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? by Larrywoo23(m): 12:59am On Feb 28, 2023
Adults only please! No long talk, i seriously need a nice sugar mummy that can take good care of me and I'll service her with all my power in return. I'm 24 and very neat in and out with a really good 😌 gbola satisfied enough. Dear mama, please locate me, I'm ready to be your dog. Age of 30/50 my number 07089676028
Watsapp line. ‪+1 (913) 735‑5731

Do's And Dont's Dating (women) / Couple's Old School Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9